I dont understand. i look in the mirror and i don't think I'm that ugly...

i dont understand. i look in the mirror and i don't think I'm that ugly. people would sit beside me then after a while move to an empty seat beside the ugly kid. i don't smell. i shower. people look at me worried then stop talking to me. something about my face repulses people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rommmo1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You do not need people. Focus on yourself.

i need human interaction.

China has a new soap that can wash the nigger off of you. you'll have to settle for being a squinty eyed cuck but at least you wouldnt be a nigger anymore.

im hispanic:/

still applies

Grow up

how old are you

someone looked at me today then went in his car when he thought i as going to talk to him

well you're a nigger

na

I was gonna say if you're in high school it'll be temporary. lol umm

idk have people always done that to you? done anything recently to piss off lots of people?

ya but the thing is i had friends in high school. nobody really fucks with me in college. i have one close friend left and a few other kids i hang out witth.

Focus on yourself and be great to other people. You will eventually find a girl that will appreciate what you do and how you care for her disregarding looks. Sure there will be times where you get cheat on or get dumped or maybe fall in love with a female friend who won't reciprocate. Learn from them feel the pain and betrayal the heartache and melancholy thoughts.Break through and still be a great person to others no matter how bad you feel inside it will get better. Eventually you will find that special someone who looks at you and genuinely smiles because you are nearby. Who's presence makes you happy. Instead of asking others how are they doing they will ask how you are doing.

It took me a long time to find a girl who actually cares about me we have 3 kids 2 of which are mine and 1 from a previous fling and I've never been happier.

Are you sure you don't just have an atrocious personality?

nope. i became best friends with people when we were on msn then irl they would start backing away from me. i have large teeth but so do other kids and they don't have the same.

You're an 8.5, maybe it's your personality or vibe?

You give off a "he will blow up at any minute" kind of vibe.

You're probably weird as fuck

I'm Hispanic too, have a similar look to you had the same problem. I literally just ignore people now so I stopped caring. You probably dress like a typical nigger does and/or you look angry so people are either intimated or put off by it.

You look like the type of person that would break into my fucking house.

Kek college has been the loneliest time in my life so far, maybe it's normal there? It's not like the movies

chris b. you to fancy

Can we see a nonforced smile?

i have hooked up with pretty girls :/ but no relationship.

you to fancy chris b.

dosent it get lonely? even my family avoids me:(

Samefag gtfo

i can upload a video? I'm thinking about getting a loan and fixing my teeth.

or chest

Man your teeth r fine ffs

This, also show video, I wanna hear your voice (no homo)

nothing's wrong maybe it's your body language or non expressive face

Honesty no, I'm used to not having friends. Frankly I don't like or trust people anyway so that's why I don't mind. Tho there are days where I do think "damn, I wish I had people to hang out with right now"

I guess it depends on your needs and your mentality. If you want friends you'll have to make a conscious and be open to people.

nothing's wrong maybe it's your body language or non expressive face?

Don't man. It's not your teeth. I know the way you are thinking right now, and it's not rational. You're panicking and looking for something arbitrary to scapegoat. I've never moved away from anyone in a bus because of teeth.. people often don't even look at that shit.

Have to agree with others in the this thread: it must be something about the vibe you are giving off. Might be clothing or a personality thing (in the picture you look like someone who would start trouble if I looked him in the eye whilst passing on the street, if it helps).

Yeah, its hard to let your gaurd down and opening up after so many years of having no friends and building up a non trusting, not overly but somewhat paranoid mentality

ill be ur friend lol

Relax man, he's not gonna shoot any school

try asking people if there is something you can improve on yourself to be more "social" :P

This is not Disney dude

Also this is not OP

I literally see nothing wrong with you, you look like a normal ass dude.

It could be the way you talk. You're not ugly and you look like a sanitary individual.

I am black and I sort of share the same dilemma as you.

I do not act like a nigger. I talk properly, dress well and wear cologne regularly.

Am I that scary or something?

Roast me.

youtube.com/user/rommmo1

Take it from a white Mexifag who would sit the fuck away from you... Loose the fucking beanie and hoodie, shave that ghost hair on your face (don't try a fucking moustache unless you can actually grow one) wear fucking decent clothes... You should aim for suave but at the very least make it to looking gainfully employed...

Pictured, God tier dark skinned Mexican, look for fucking proper role models rather than trying to look like Danny Trejo's nephew...

If its something you really man its not that hard. If you go to school eventually you'll meet people you can hang out with, again you gonna be open to people and all their shit. Even if you're not in school there are bars/clubs, I've met some chill dudes before that I wouldn't have minded hanging with I just never pursue it because that's not why I'm there. There's also hobbits link golfing or shooting ranges, you get the idea I hope

Nah lol

you almost can ask everything to everyone if you ask correctly.

nigger

My nigga, tuck that lip in before it drips into your kool-aid.

On a serious note, don't be deterred by the isolation. It means people fear you. And with fear comes power and manipulation.

I think you look pretty hansome ^.^ .
I'm a dude tho

It's your stupid hat. It's fucking June. Take that shit off.

You are probably quite socially awkward and unknowingly give off signals that repulse people or make them uncomfortable

u look like a starving mexican with the iq of a potato.

nigga

TBH user you don't look bad at all and this is from someone who crosses to the other side of the street if I see black people... Your personality must be shitty as fuck

This

I also like OP get people moving from me on the bus but I know I'm not ugly as I used to have a girlfriend

You kinda look like this dude from Platoon.

Bro you're a 5.5/10. We went over this already. Really good for a Mexican. Hang in there.

I'm generally nice to people though.

Hold doors, say hello and all that other crap

You look like Skrillex 15 years in the future who lost everything and resorted to drugs and cannibalism.

>trim your hair. It will do wonders

I will finally get in this thread.

You're not ugly but you're not good looking either user, disproportionately large facial features, it will only get worse with age... Still, not so bad, what the hell is so difficult about dressing up like a productive member of society?

actually you have the perfect predisposition to be a classic badass guy, you have that kind of a face like nothing touches you, use it to your advantage nigger

Get some tats, grow a beared and goto the gym and you would look pretty damn bad-ass with that jawline. Maybe shave your head bald too

In that case you must be giving off some lonely/desperate vibe, raise your self esteem? Who knows it might actually work...

nah I like my long hair I look like Jim Carrey

Talking through text doesn't convey the same personality you have in person. If that were the case Sup Forums would be a very different place.

Sorry to say, the hair and glasses stereotype you as a brainless hipster. It doesn't matter who you really are. That is what some people see.

The reason is you only are concerned with image and not the way you present yourself. Basic physical attractiveness can only go so far if you are visibly unconfident, for example.

Also this. Don't grow facial hair unless you *actually* can grow facial hair.

your hair makes you look like an edgy metal deathlord. if you had a presentable hairstyle it wouldnt be so bad. fuck man

You look like a shy nerd. What you're experiencing is the same thing other shy nerds are experiencing, regardless of color. The secret I learned was that "popular" people generally aren't any cooler than anyone else (though some are); they're just outgoing. My advice to you would be to befriend as many hot chicks as you can while following bro code (i.e., don't turn into some faggot who's only friends with girls). Go to all the parties, say hi to people you know (but do not overstay your welcome or say anything fucking stupid). Quickest path to popularity.

You look like that guy from collegehumor.

my hair used to look like this, better?

Rate me fags

Advice?

summerfag!!!!

Eat less beans

Yar, that be worse.

Bryam??

So I've been compared to many a time...
I don't even like beans, but yes I'm hispanic in case it wasn't obvious

yikes. no.
you have decent-enough facial features; just get a regular haircut and dress normally ffs.

Usually people that look reasonably normal like OP but get strange walk aways from others just exude a creepy vibe. Usually it's about eye contact, you probably stare at people and make them uncomfortable.

Keep shaving (or start shaving lol) until your beard grows in fuller.

Is this better?

not ugly, just look like a stupid faggot who'll start talking to an imaginary friend on your phone about your vinyl collection.

Solution, don't be a faggot.

Get a haircut

Fuck the haters. You look as fine as a gentleman can be.

This normal enough for you?

No, you look like a grown man who is probably carrying a deck of magic or pokemon cards.

Loose all facial hair, keep the moustache only if you'll get a conservative haircut

Who you calling a faggot I'm a beautiful snowflake

I look better here though right

You look like Harvey Price

This one is not so bad, you don't strike me as having the tude to pull it off

he actually does

Lose some weight.

Get rid of the beard or trim it a lot. Clean shave probably look better. If you want to keep the longer hair, style it better.