Ftp

Ftp.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/10401422
talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/gf3fviztgncffj22jvyybzwyz4e
thestar.com/news/canada/2010/04/25/canadas_elite_commandos_and_the_invasion_of_afghanistan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a asshole

whatadick

>what is entrapment
the ticketed guy can fight the ticket on his own and press charges against the cops
he doesn't need our help

Maybe not in Canada. Who knows.
These cops are fucking assholes for doing this.

Entrapment is being ordered to do something by police that is illegal. It is not to be confused with being lured into doing an illegal act that you would have done anyway.
This was like a sting and sting ops are not entrapment
Themoreyouknow.jpg

Ok, we'll all stand down because you say so.
Shit face.

It was a cowardly asshole move

They all so fascist and shit I'd expect that guy to be threatened by our shitty asshole cops for trying to fight it. Saskfag here btw.

Oh yes it was no doubt. Just wanted to clarify. Cop should eat a bag of dicks

When these nobs say they've been in many operations, you just know most of them are schoolboy pranks backed up with a badge.
Good job, boys in blue and nobody got shot dead.
Amazing operators.

Omar did nothing wrong.

>fuck your bait bullshit story

Have you ever been here? I can't suggest it at all. If you like being raped by hillbilly cops or assaulted by the Indian Posse it's a great place to be. :)

>have a GLELT day!!!

m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/10401422

who cares about the good samaritan faggot that got ticketed?

Go suck a dick you cuckchan copblock wannabe faggots.

i'd rather have that guy than you piece of shit
go suck some more govt cop cock you fuck

ah yes, the infamous "reddit bootlicker meme"

Canadian cop
no one gives a fuck
enjoy your cuck tier nation

wtf happend to Sup Forums
pathetic

Lol who actually gives a fuck?

This is the worst it gets in Canada.

Fuck I love living here.

>le cuck meme

Enjoy your freedom to be shot by strangers daily.

We will also enjoy the freedom to shoot back too, faggot.

fuck those reddit shits and fuck you too
this is just stupid bullshit
cops being useless fucks
%99 percent of the world going full retard
can't wait for chinee army to kirr u and rape ur dootors tak ur rand round eye pare face dog

We enjoy the freedom of not needing to in the first place.

Faggot

Come on, there was a case of "entrapment" in which a guy left a bobby trapped unattended bike which a nigger obviously tried to steal. There was video evidence and dindu didn't face any charges.

The law is bullshit and it changes to accommodate the purposes of whoever was meant to win from the beginning.

We are calling this faggot cop right now from Google Hangouts. Join if you want.
talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/gf3fviztgncffj22jvyybzwyz4e

america is the really expensive part of downtown thats surrounded by ghettos, so even though you pay $5,000 a month to live in a luxury apartment, you still have to deal with niggers stealing shit out of your car and stuff

canada is the nice, gated neighborhood of the world, and everyone else resents the people that live in it for being sheltered and weak

>Canada doesnt have ghettos or crime

try again

Sheltered and weak?

thestar.com/news/canada/2010/04/25/canadas_elite_commandos_and_the_invasion_of_afghanistan.html

I like to think we get shit done when it counts

EXACTLY this sheltered privilege life we be livin gon get us fucked hard and soon. And we are so soft and so weak. I for one look forward to the coming apocalypse.

I mean as a society, weak decadent and pathetic.

>comparing Canadian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""crime""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to American crime

I wonder if they cleared the money correctly they got from panhandling. otherwise it would be fraud

So you're saying America is more fucked up than Canada?

Shocker.

Yes. In the sense that the average person that grew up in Canada would be a pussy compared to anyone who grew up in Sao Paulo or Detroit

Your Prime minister or King or whatever, is a fuccboi

Plus a large portion of the population speaks French

real violent criminals on the streets, and this faggot cop poses as homeless to give tickets to people? priority stupid law enforcement.

Why would we want to? Detroit and Sao Paulo are shit holes.

Canada has it's shit together for a reason.

NYPA, faggot. Police are one arm of the justice system. Any competant judge would throwthis out. What do I think of his policing? He saw someone break a law and he did his job. 10/10.

Plus a large portion of the population speaks French

Oh no! French?!

its all politics, they have a quota to meet. The ones in charge don't really care how they actually meet the quota as long as they do so they can feel like theyre doing their jobs and earning their salary

is there any proof that this actually happened? or did op just get a ticket for doing the wrong thing and is mad?

nypa by the way

someone posted a youtube video where the local news did some investigative reporting about this, they interviewed the chief on his thoughts and he explained it as "making intersections safer" as if there is some kind of dangerous epidemic going on of people unbuckling their seatbelts for a moment to give bums some money

fair enough, cops usually get a pretty bad rap for purely doing their jobs

still nypa though

Wait, so you guys are jumping all over the Undercover cop? or the police chief?

Seems like the cop was just doing his job, where as the Police Chief told him to do it.

>cops usually get a pretty bad rap

police spotted, fuck the popo you lousy piece of shit. they never do their job correctly. inb4 nigger, nope.

They do indeed. It is irritating to see some few bad apples abusing their power though, especially since we put our trust in them to protect us

let's put it this way, my dude: i'm as much of a cop as you are a nigger :^)

and guess what? still nypa

I remember being 13

Btw, make yourself a homemade fleshlight. I made one when I was your age and it changed my life forever

see

only a cop would say the things you said. if you ask any cop and he answered truthfully, every single one of you pigs have practiced entrapment at some point.

Is the homemade fleshlight a scam similar to the homemade crystals, does it eat your dick off or something?

I used a lubed up latex glove rolled up in a towel and secured by rubberbands

did it eat my dick off? fuck yeah it did, every night from age 13 to 21