I'm 22, probably insane ( i got a lot of shit going on in my head)...

I'm 22, probably insane ( i got a lot of shit going on in my head), in a dead end job selling guns to people who are as fucked up as I am, and I just give up. Im single, never had a girlfriend for more than 4 moths, and I'm a complete nobody with zero friends. Give me a reason to live cause I just can't find any.

You've had a girlfriend. All ready doing better than most on here.

No

Have you tried hanging out at gay nightclubs?

Kek, guilty as charged.

Kek

u need to see the next 2 star wars films in the trilogy

if you need a reason for life, i'd say kill yourself LIVE on camera or just shut the fuck up pussy.

welcome to real life

drown out the existential dread with beer

Top zozzle

You have a job, so you're already more accomplished than 20% of Americans.

Well there's your problem. You should work in a bate shop. Cause you love to bate but need to get better at it.

>Give me a reason to live cause I just can't find any.
You have a gun. You could get a conceal and carry license and keep it with you at all times, and in the event that a shooting breaks out near where you are you could possibly put yourself in harm's way to end the shooter's life before they can harm other innocents.

That might be worth staying alive for. As someone already willing to throw their own life away you're an ideal candidate to save the lives of others.

Go shoot up a school

seriously though, my job sucks, and my ex's all hate my guts for some reason or another and I am slowly losing my grip on reality.... give me just one reason to make me smile and not paint my room with my brain

your problems are tiny and what half the world goes through every day

Moths are shit, bitches want butterflies.

Being a loser is better than constantly trying to keep up with everyone around you. Find something you're good at and work hard, someone new will come your way.

Shits getting real with this guy

I just reported this to the FBI, just so you know.

Most people believe that there is a conspiracy that everyone in the world knows every movement? weird, i wasn't aware of that. I guess it considered schizo but I can never really know. Im a failure and what is left?

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You're at a stable place now with income, and at any time something could happen to make your life better.

You could also apply for other jobs, nothing is restricting you from that.

Also you could jack off, that usually feels good, and it gives you time to think.

faggot

Go to a bar and watch a sports game or some shit. making friends is more about actually trying than being likable.

This problem isn't temporary and has plagued me my entire life. This was the only job that called back after 7 months of searching. I still live at home with my parents and I am going nowhere. Secondly, I do that multiple times a day and still nothing else changed for the better. just shame

I wish I was more likable

I don't try to be but always slip up being an asshole to people.

My friends tolerate me rather than want to see me

Because I don't want more innocent people to get shot by another edgy moron from Sup Forums? Fuck off

literally retarded

smoke weed

Nah I like other people. I carry my Sig Sauer in case anyone tries to hurt the innocent. I will give my life to protect the, but sadly I can never die in one of these situations

Is the OP still here?

I dont make enough to buy any...

fuck off faggot

I think the OP is gone...

inhale some random shit from under the sink then. or gasoline

Im still here bitch

>never had a girlfriend for more than 4 moths

you've had four moths as your girlfriends, or you quantify your girlfriends in moths?

Hey, sorry man, I didn't know it was you.

There's so much ahead of you man

Life isn't something to be wasted. Think about if I sent you $1,000,000 right now, how would you feel? You would stay alive. I want you to feel that passion.

>has had sex

>complaining about life

srsly

The longest relationship I've ever had last four months and all the others never even came close. guess im just unloveable

Problems don't last forever man...

Just kill yourself please nothing more annoying that faggots who can't pull the trigger

The only thing that the money would just hepl me go out riding high on the best coke I can find

Nooo, don't do that...

make it your goal to get more pussy mane, pussy feels good :)

yea but mental illness does

I'm sorry.

Yea it does.... but the sweet coldness of death might feel better

You have nothing to live for, so you have nothing to lose. Put the stuff you really value in a couple of boxes, sell the rest, and go have an adventure doing man shit. Join the military. Become a firefighter or a cop. You have nothing to lose so just reboot.

Can't sympathize with someone who has had multiple girlfriends. You're on your own mate

Hey Man there's a lot of things you can do to stay positive. Don't give up Man try:

>Shooting Up a soccer game
>Shooting a singer song writer
>Shooting up a school
>Shooting up a movie theater
>Shoot Up a gay bar

Just make sure to say:
>Allah Huakbar

I got denied from the military and police academy because that my mental status wasn't sound enough

I never wanted to hurt those that are innocent. I never wanted to hurt anyone.... I want to help but im the one that needs it

Don't worry, OP. Things will eventually get better...In the end, everything will turn out okay. If things aren't okay, it's not the end. Why kill yourself? I hate my own fucking life and I want nothing more than to leave all my responsibilities behind and disappear, but I don't want to risk going to hell.

Be a man, op.

i.e. Find something in the world worth living for, make the best out of oblivion. Hate to tell you this, but every man on this earth is miserable because of how fucked up everything is in some way or another. Find a hobby or something you enjoy.

Also don't fuck up gun rights for all of us, the only thing that I enjoy doing anymore is working on guns. That's my bliss in oblivion. Find yours. And don't fuck mine up.

Everyone is fucked up, everyone has shit going on in their head. Its about how well you control it/hide it. Promise, most people around you are doing the same thing. Life is blatantly meaningless, so you have to give it your OWN meaning. No ones gonna give you the answer. For me that meaning ended up being music and a blossoming career in audio. For you its SOMETHING. Write, draw, run, whatever the fuck, i don't care, either look for an exit or stay stuck in traffic. Or drive off a bridge if you can't come to terms with that.

put yourself on an organ donor list then strap yourself up with cameras and walk around shady neighbourhoods starting fights until some degenerate shoots you

you get to remove someone from society when the police catch them from your evidence and your organs save lives

>implying faggots are innocent
>implying all members of isis use Sup Forums
>implying that faggots are "people" who don't deserve to get shot

kek

Well, okay, let me ask this: what's your mental status? There's still plenty of grade-A man shit you can do even with mental illness.

1. I dont believe in hell. 2. The idea tha things will get better is bullshit. It can always get worse. Who is to say that this isn't the best point of my life right now?

you're 22. shut the fuck up

Drink bleach

lol i am not going out with a bang. I want as much gun rights for me now as I do for everyone else. I am not going to kill anyone else in my own life attempt

Check em
Now you have to do it

Try something new. Move to a new place. Slam your dick in a toilet seat.

You're bored.

Even if you don't believe in hell, that doesn't change the fact that it could very well be there.

I fail at everything I try. 11 months of being a YouTuber and I only have 115 subs. what the fuck is the point?

Do you have family?

Wow, this user is a genius

That makes no fucking sense. That is like saying you shouldn't eat bacon because you could end up in Hindu hell

look into non-abrahamic religion. may good fortune follow you, OP. life is groovy when you catch a wave

They hate me and think I am a nuisance. They love my sister and I can only live in her shadow. She had a Ph.D. and all I have is... nothing

Just because you don't believe in Grippy the magical elf, doesn't change the fact that he could exist.

You. Fucking. Moron.

If you can't be happy by yourself, just fucking kill yourself. You're pathetic.

I was unloveable at 22. I had my first serious girlfriend when I was 29. We got married several years later. Best thing that ever happened to me. You're probably unloveable now but that can change.

Tru. If only there was a way to get more than 1 nigger in jail at at time

this. if you last another 22 years and your life still suck then you can think about suicide. for now just suck it up and quit being a little bitch

7 more years of empty nothingness to find a girl who will eventually leave me... yea great...

Ask them for money tell them about how your are depressed than travel with the money

Op wants to find reasons NOT to kill himself, user. Although seeing as how he's a faggot, he may enjoy them.

You haven't tried long enough, wtf. You thought success would fall into your lap after ONE YEAR?! You have a lot of growing up to do, and thats coming from a 23 year old. You're giving up too easily. I've been uploading my music to soundcloud for 4 years and i only have ~570 followers. Yet im just now discovering that my talents are best suited to audio engineering and ive started making money doing that. You don't see me bitching about unfair life is. Nothing is earned that easily. Don't stop youtubing, your only competition is yourself. Find a passion and make it your existence.

They will just laugh in my face and tell me to fuck off. I've tried

Stop fishing for attention you weak minded autist.

If you're going to kill yourself, do it already.

Sounds perfect.

Ive dropped my life savings into recording equipment and software but still nothing. And ive tried to expand, find friends, but nothing ever comes my way... Ive actually lost subs

Try a fake attempt so they believe you.
Post your utube channel

i used to think this. my aunt would call my mom all the time talking about how she wanted to kill herself.. my mom would say she just wanted attention and was a narcissist.. my mom would ignore her calls so we could smoke weed, take xanax and drink beer and talk uninterrupted.. one day my aunt hung herself with an electrical cord in the basement of her house. i was going to hang myself a few times when i was younger, one time my mom was unlocking the door as i was about to drop.. i cut myself, etc. i never told anyone i was suicidal because i thought that meant i was looking for attention. anyone that says they want to kill themself could use some extra love in their life. they dont need drugs they just need positive influences/role models and better energy to surround themselfs with

Its a gaimng channel. How will suicide help my subs? no One even likes me on there

You ll be edgy

Any publicity is good publicity

I don't care. Stop dragging other people down with you. No one wants to hear this attention seeking suicidal drivel. Like I said, if you're too weak minded to live, then kill yourself.

>still nothing
>only been 11 months
You thought your investment meant you were entitled to success? Not how that works. If you've invested your life savings then its all on you to make it work. BETTER YOURSELF EVERYDAY, only prodigies can just start creating and instantly see great returns. Also, i don't give a fuck about your number of subs and neither should you. It doesn't matter, creating content does. If all you care about is popularity then like i said, you have some serious growing up to do.

I once tried to end my life to. I loaded my dad's .44 mag revolver and pulled the hammer back. when i pulled the tried once the barrel was against my temple, nothing happened. I forgot that revolvers rotate when the hammer is pulled. Guess I was even too dumb to off myseld

Half those gaming channel fags are prob just like you they ll be able to relate to you better once they see this

great

This is OP speaking and I'm done. See you faggots in Hell. Look for me in the Obits