Hey Sup Forums Redpill me on fleshlights

Hey Sup Forums Redpill me on fleshlights

not worth it. Hard to clean and maintain, expensive, feels good but not good enough.

have no worries

Kind of like a real gf

expect to buy a big bottle of lube every month.

i want to get another sleeve. they're overpriced as fuck though.

/thread

do not get the one thats headless but has tits and a pussy . freaking small as fuck if your over 5 inches. freaking basically wraps around my dick like a ring atm... even for 2.43 its pretty garbage had high ratings and bought when it was on a warehouse sell for 70% off.

Butthole, mouth or pussy?

>redpill

No. Fuck you and your buzzword.

kek

I have butt and its great. If you dont live alone, maintenance is a hassle. Still worth it imo. It feels close to the real thing

>Much better than fapping
>Gotta clean that shit after every use
>If using a USB warmer, put the sleeve on the warmer and then put the case on(tore 2 sleeve already)
>Get the toy cleaner, refreshing powder is just fucking corn starch
>Prepare you anus for great post-fap shame

>4 fluid ounce bottle of lube bought in November
>Still have about 1/3-1/2 left

What, do you pour for a good minute each time, or is your dick just dry?

neither.

flight.

are they loud? I dont want my mommy to hear me making cummies. she might not give me my weekly serving of tendes.

down here in cali i just get free lube from the hiv testing things at planned parenthood. but i gotta say the j-list lube by far was the best .or the one that comes in the fleshlight anime ones has by far the best lube ive used

if you make it where it can't vent, it will make some sucking sound.

If dubs, I will write the Fleshlight company a mail with my CV asking them for a job as a fleshlight stester

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, DUBS GO!

>Post fap shame.

Do it anyway

Una de mis amigas