Have you ever met someone on Sup Forums? would you meet up with someone irl from Sup Forums?

have you ever met someone on Sup Forums? would you meet up with someone irl from Sup Forums?

I met a girl on Sup Forums a few years ago who was pretty rad. We talked alot but never met because she lived like 15 hours away

No you didn't

I did though

i won't mind running into a Sup Forums tard.

a Sup Forums, /r9k/, or Sup Forums though.... fuck no, stay away

Was it good ?

or /x/

No, but i found out after a couple days of dating that my gf is a femanon, im gonna wife it

I meet people all the time that use the lingo in real life, needless to say i dont associate with those people cause theyre aids

I just happemd to see a dude at my new school lurking Sup Forums whilst in class. I just happend to be at /o/ at that time and he saw that. We had to do a group exercise and he was a nice lad. Even though we didn't speak about Sup Forums, I still think this counts because we knew we were both browsing Sup Forums.

>I met a girl
>but never met

lol wut

I met a guy from /fit/ in a bathroom (no homo) he was pretty cool and we said we'd hang out again, but both of us were too autistic set up another time

/k/ knows how to party

my bestfriend in highschool was that weird dude. He introduced me to Sup Forums. This must of been 08-09

cool guy but obvious awkward Sup Forumstard

When I was in school a few years ago I knew people who went on the chans but I also knew people who went on 9gag and those other shitty sites. I shit you not they wore fedoras and had meme badges.

>/fit/
>(no homo)

Dude. Come on.

I was probably "her" I'm 28, 275lbs, NEET, with a sweet goatee.

well I met her on 4chin and talked to her nearly every day for like 2 years but I never met her physically in real life

except no. She was real. Trust me

>inb4 lol ur crazy mn she was a catfish xDD

>about 5 years ago
>me and ex walking through Target late at night
>overhear two people in toy isle spewing memes
>"DUN GOOFED"
>"Gotta call amber lamps"
>I giggle cause I get that reference
>contemplate shouting something back
>two men come out of isle in plain sight
>30 year old men wearing trenchcoats, neckbeards, one has an invader zim beanie on
>quickly start to pretend I know nothing about what they're talking about

I can honestly say from that experience I never want to meet up with someone from Sup Forums, not because I think everyone is like that, but knowing some are is enough to scare me off.

yes, in highschool i used the term normie out loud to see who would recognize it, no takers but after class a girl came up to me and said hey user so what boards do you go on, i replied tits or gtfo and she flashed me her bra, we are currently dating

years ago thats what Sup Forums was. I knew a few anona back then and they fit that description. Sup Forums now is normie as fuck and probably mostly visited by meme lord teens

If I ever met with someone from Sup Forums, I'd probably get murdered.