I spent the last two years smoking pot just about every day...

I spent the last two years smoking pot just about every day. I quit cold turkey about a month and a half ago because it was just fucking my shit up. All I want to do is get fucking high. What other drugs can I do that don't stay in my system as long as weed does?

inb4 meth, heroin and cocain.

Other urls found in this thread:

zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Must be fun to find out you are a fucking addict, right? Wasn't pot supposed to be a cool drug, that hip people could drop out any day of their lives with no regret?

dont do it user.

yeah right. this shit blows. all my friends told me you dont get hooked and you having nothing to worry about. fucking liars

i dont want to and i know i shouldnt. but every dream ive had has been about smoking or doing some type of drug. i want to score some shrooms and try that shit out.

general bump.

You'll just become a dependant zombie.

i just really want to get one trip in. ive never done shrooms and my friends tell me its life changing.

Just listen to Tool on that trip and you'll start on the road to recovery. Slowly but surely.

that makes me not want to do drugs.

Alcohol. But that will fuck up your life way more than weed.

stimulants are for degenerates

eat a gram or two of shrooms and come to terms with your addiction, or at least set that as your attention going into the trip.

oi, good idea mate

You a weak ass nigga then.

I know that feel. Had to quit because my dealer fucked off and my only other hook up is unreliable as fuck. Wish I could find another one but I got no friends and there's no way I'm ordering shit from a rando online.
I miss weed so much, man.

I'm leaning towards shrooms. My best friend was in the same boat as me. He did shrooms and was able to figure his shit out for the best.

Deep web is a safe bet if you order domestically and dont mind waiting. Youll have the best bud too.

I don't know jack shit about the deep web though.
I just wish I could find a normal fucking dealer, I just wanna fucking buy weed every pay day, why is it so hard to find someone who sells regularly?

Whine more faggot. The drugs didn't mess up your life, you're just shitty at doing drugs.

Ya i find it fairly difficult to find a decent plug irl too. If youre interested in dw i can point you in the right direction.

Xanax . Only 3-5 days in system

Dxm

Be careful mang.

Opiates are GOAT for not caring about weed. They will be out of your system in a few days. If you can find some suboxone, it won't show up on a test at all.

Just be careful. I was in the same position. Had to quit blazing after smoking all day erryday for years. Started messing with opiates because they don't stay in your system long. Then got hooked on dope.

NOS wippits. Will last 1 - 2 days in system

>imblyign anybody tests for whippets
Wtf

Where would I cop it?

Naw, but thanks for offering, man.
I dunno why decent dealers are so rare.
It's like trying to hunt down a fucking unicorn, Christ.

If you wanna see hell, you can do Dramamine.

Yeah your right. Don't think they test for whippets

You gotta ask the people who deal with pills and stuff. Lots of junkies get them and sell them so they can buy H.

Isn't Psychology fun. Mental to physiological changes.

I'm thinking of otc cough/cold medicine. what do i want to look out for that wont kill me and what will get me high?

How does one go about finding a dealer?

Fuck that. Might as well look for cow sith shrooms or just stay sober if your going to do that

Tussin, m80

if you have friends/friends of friends that smoke ask them where they cop from and if you can come with next time they pick up. meet the dealer. get his info. get high

*Shit

Go work at any minimum way job on the weekends (free time) if you currently have a different job. Do this until you find your plug. Restaurants are especially easy to find either a dealer (low time) working at or someone that smokes. Find your plug then quit. If you can't spot someone that smokes learn to stereotype a bit for most situations or risk in asking someone.

I'm just lucky because I knew plenty of people back in my day and used to sell. For me plugs are all around for me still.

That shit kinda sucks.

If you are looking for something legal, you could get down on some Kratom. Opiate-type high. They sell it at headshops or you could buy bulk online for much cheaper.

We're all addicts user, some addictions are just more stigmatized than others

Endorphins

Agreed.
Tripped on robitussin(sp?), Tripped hard but I felt awful after.
Something about it just felt gross.

Most psychedelics won't show up in a piss test but I wouldn't take them daily or even weekly. Large doses infrequently is probably the best way to take these types of drugs.

>Kratom
this isnt like that synthetic shit that kills people right? i'm just tryina get high. not fucking die.

Get robotussin gel caps. Do a whole bottle or two if you want to get real weird. If you prefer a drink and a much longer/smoother high get delsym syrup 5 oz. it's extended release. Always check the active drugs and only do anything with JUST dextromethorphan

i dont wanna do daily shrooms. like a once a week/twice a month think. im thinking about liquid shrooms.

Lmao shut the fuck up faggot. Cringey ass comment outta here

Is it cool to just ask if someone could hook me up?
Pretty sure the janitors at my job smoke, I say hi to them a lot, they seem friendly but I don't wanna sketch them out.

You will have to hang out several times with the hook up, smoke with them, or whatever drugs with them. To get in good terms with them. Some dealers are shady as fuck, some are super paranoid.

Disassociatives are gross. It makes people gross to their very core. They seem gross to the world and the world seems gross to them. They are a gross family of fucked up drugs. They are for people who literally want to be anyone other than themselves, like a sweaty twitchy mindless alien bug, and prefer especially to be no one at all. Don't fuck with DXM or ketamin or PCP or any of that shit.

thats true. being in college may have skewed that. i had like 3 different plugs after just chilling once or twice with them.

Nah, it's actually just a ground leaf from Asia. Go to a head shop or corner store and look for it. They have powder and caps, but the caps are easiest. Take like 5G's worth and give it an hour. Like an opiate where it will get you happy and fuzzy feeling but can have a stimulating effect.

There are different strains tho. Lots of times if it says "Red Vein" it will be more of a downer and you should take it at night and chill at home. "Maeng Da" and "White Vein" are more stimulating and good for getting shit done and putting you in a good mood. "Green Vein" will be in the middle.

Ask people who smoke cigs too. Good chance they smoke green. Or go to the skatepark.

No, that is bath salts and potpourri

this seems like an idea worth trying i'll see what comes of it. will prolly pick up this week.

Just start a conversation that brings marijuana into the situation one way or another, try to play the political (legalization yes/no) angle on it. Then just gauge his enthusiasm. If it feels right go ahead and ask. Otherwise you could always just crack a stupid pot joke around him and gauge it based on that. People are simple enough, not a stint that could get your fired either.

So it's cool to just quietly ask them about it?
Theyre out on smoke breaks frequently.
They've seen me around a lot so it's not like I'm a stranger but we've never said anything more than hi to each other.

LSD is my favorite. You can get a lot of mileage out of it too. Take a lot when you wanna go to the moon but if you just take small or even micro doses its like a light stimulant that can cure depression and being an asshole.

nigga u cant control ur smoking and u want to try other drugs. da fuq wrong with u nigga.

Most of the time they will sell it in like 20pks of 500mg caps. 10 caps is probably a good starter dose to make sure you feel it a bit. If you see that they have different types like "Maeng Da" and "Red", it might be worth grabbing one of each since they can be a bit different like I said.

Have you ever taken vicodin or oxys or anything? It is kinda like that, bit of an opiate feeling. Most people who are daily smokers like opiates so you will probably like kratom. If not, whatever, it will only be $10-$20 wasted.

Any pipe shop or head shop will def have it and lots of little corner stores and quick stops near me carry it.

Nah I've only ever smoked pot. I was always too much of a pussy to try anything different or harder.

I have orbit and Orford on my phone and apg-a pgp type app. Do I have all the tools to buy from the deepz webb?

Can recommend

Any chance you could help me out? I'm interested.

Yes , that would be great

Know that feeling. I got one contact. Sold me shit weed for a low price dry as a nuns ass.

I did some quick research. The only way to fuck yourself up with this is to take a shit ton at once and do other drugs with it? This seems like a decent alternative tbh.

It's not rocket science. Plus it is just weed. Nobody is going to freak out even if they don't smoke

From the research i did it looks good. i was a few clicks away from ordering but it went out of stock. It's just been made illegal here in the UK.
>mfw

Half the fucking time my one hook up will say he can get me some and then just not respond or it'll fall through.
Like fuck, it's just weed and it's still a struggle.

>take a shit ton
Not really. If it is decent, you should be feeling it pretty good aroung 5g, which is 10 gelcaps about the size of a tylenol pill. And you don't have to take anything else on it.

Alright, I'll ask them then.
I just don't wanna sketch them out or anything. But fuck I wanna smoke.

Do it man. Got to start somewhere.

Obviously you're gonna need the TOR client so DL that. VPN if you're really really paranoid but for most small time buyers it's not necessary. The most difficult part is honestly getting the bitcoin and i find using Circle to be the easiest and fastest way. zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page Here's the hidden wiki, just navigate the drug page. I suggest Alpha Bay Market or Dream Market. Yall should be able to figure out the rest once you're up and running. GL anons.

i meant like take a shit ton and kill yourself with it. i saw that you dont need a ton to get a high from it. it was just the morons that took a ton and did other shit at the same time causing them to an hero.

Also, remember to order domestically, that way it won't be subject to seizures and searches by US customs.

and it's thanks to them cunts i can't get any

Oh nah, it's not going to kill you unless you do something totally crazy. It would be hard to even get that much down. And you would probably just puke it up before you could possibly OD from the effects.

That's why it is still legal while all the spices and shit are getting outlawed. They have been selling Kratom in head shops for years and years. It is safe compared to other drugd.

Just be careful doing it all day everyday because you will def get a little tolerance going.

Can you buy this shit on amazon?
Also do you just take them like regular pills or what?
Never heard of this stuff.

fresh, imma def try this out. seems like something worth doing.

Idk about Amazon. There are a few websites that people have reccommended but I always just got it from corner stores and head shops.

And a lot of times it will come in gelcaps and you just swallow them. Otherwise you can get the ground leaf powder which may be cheaper. You can make tea but some people say it doesn't last quite as long. Sometimes with the powder, I would just eat a big spoonful and wash it down with some juice. Doesn't taste too bad, just like plants.

dumb question maybe. but is it smokeable?

I wouldn't get it from a headshop. it tends to be fresher from online.

Damn. I live in a small town with no head shops, just a few gas stations and grocery stores.
Was hoping I could just get it off amazon. Got a gift card I got no use for.

>do drugs all day
>don't want to do drugs all day
>what drugs should I take
fucking loser just kill yourself

I don't think you would want to even if it were possible. It comes as a real fine powder and you would have to smoke a ton of it. Think like a heaping tablespoon of very fine powdered dried leaves.

Also cheaper too. But for smaller amounts it is easier to do the corner stores and headshops sometimes. If you want ounces, online is the way to go.

You have any gas stations that sell glass pipes and shit? Those places will sell it sometimes.

oooohkay i gotchu. Well. I guess i'll buy these when the sun comes up.

Nope.
Fuck Minnesota.

Adderall. Aka meth

I got so fucking horny on Addy.
Unbelievably horny.

It's an emotional addiction, very different from other hard drugs. If someone is weak willed they can get emotionally addicted to any damn thing.

Devil Trips Confirmed.

I was actually looking on Amazon and it is interesting. Lots of places sell Kava Kava (which I think is actually stronger than Kratom) but they don't have Kratom. I'm guessing it's because a couple of states and cities outlawed it I believe so they don't sell it at all.

IMO meth is pretty nice if used sparingly.

It's fun to do it like pic related, the whole smoking process is like a little game. But the feels are much better off snorting, and even nicer off eating.

But my all time drug of choice is molly. Also, must be used sparingly. Meth I'd say once a week, molly, about once a month. They deplete the same chemicals so they can't be used together or back to back, though.

Spend the rest of your time working and starting hobbies. I recently got into building vivariums. I'll plan everything out, then take some drugs and build everything in a few amazing nights. I even build the tanks myself from plexiglass, just to drag it out and give me something to do.

This. I've been addicted to breath mints before.

Those tits look so soft

if this wasn't scripting Hell is real

Do you take Kava Kava as a pill or...?
Also how much do you need to get high?
Is it dangerous?

Erowid.com is your friend

Fuck man I know this feel. Last year and a half I've had my medical card, been blazing eight dollar grams more potent than any other bud I've gotten on the streets. 24 years old, been blazing regularly since 16. Only been clean twice and never more than 2 months without a smoke.

Trying to quit now , it's not so much the weed that's hard but I have anxiety disorder and a really fucked up stomach. I pretty much feel like I'm dying all the time and bud is one of be only things that helps. Been on and off all these pills trying all these anti depressants and anti anxiety and they just made me into a lifeless zombie so now I'm trying to do without anything it's like my mind and body are torturing itself from the inside

So I said fuck it three weeks ago started gym every day taking onnit supplements like alpha brain more energy than I've had since I was a child. Also take magnesium b complex fish oil and vitamin c every day along with three green drinks made from a nutribullet with pretty much 1.5x daily recommended of fruits and veggies

You have to find stuff to fill your time besides work / school whatever. Been making YouTube videos and focusing on being really good sex partner.

Also download a sobriety clock app to keep track of your progress. Currently At 3 weeks

Shits hard but i just saw my two best friends get off addiction one to benZos and the other opioids and weed is nothing compared to that , man