Ask me how much i hate Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

millerreport.us/fbi/fbi-wants-dead-2016-beyond/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know all this will lead to a muslim genocide

goddamn i fucking hope so

It'll be sad in the end.

Muslim genocide
Is that were they commit genocide, or we eradiate islam.

Eitherway, i don't expect islams problems to go away without bloodshed. Idealy we could keep them contained in their countries where they could kill one another, but euro has fucked up in that regard...

no it wont and after we rid the planet of sand niggers we can start killing off black niggers and maybe the jews

Trump failed to stop the worst terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11.

Was too busy making a cuck out of his son in law.

millerreport.us/fbi/fbi-wants-dead-2016-beyond/

orlando shooting check this out

The only thing that will lead to a Muslim genocide is the current state of affairs. Suppressing emotions and thoughts are bad. Our current political situation is a result of this. Our society is so intolerant of criticizing a minority that you if you do your labeled something negative - racist, xenophobe, etc.

So people still think it, still view that way but now have no way to have actual intelligent conversations about it and discuss points of view. So they go on the internet and rampant racism and sexism exists. Islamophobia is the same way. We can criticize Christians for not believing in gay marriage, for being "backwards" on woman's rights and for their even basic belief in the bible.

But our liberal media won't even come out and condemn radical Islam when it rear's its face and actually murders 50 people. We still can't publicly talk about who gays and trans are stoned to death in countries with Shariah law. But we can talk about a govern who wants to deny people from being able to choose their own bathroom.

What the actual fuck?

Actually it literally is Islamophobia when they're trying to kill you.

No it won't. Your fatass demoralized hamburger country will roll over again and go back to sleep.

Next week on Fox, MSNBC and CNN:
Some retarded shit trump said.
What jacket is Hillary wearing.
Some puff piece on an old man with a hat.

You'll have forgotten this within a few days, back to buying hamburgers, nothing to see here.

FREEDUMB.

You bet ur fucking ass it will

Thats obama and his husband Michael is busy fucking his ass

This kills the human race.

So EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON who is Muslim is trying to kill you? At all times?
Every one of them?

There aren't any who aren't extremists?
There aren't any who dgaf and just want to live their life?

They're all trying to kill you huh?

every single one.

topkek

Finally Jack Burton gets it.

Muslim here, not gonna lie, if you faggots were to target me just because im muslim i'd happily slice your fucking jugular. I've never thought of hurting anyone just becuase they're not my religion kek, its fucking stupid. But non the less, come at me pussy.

There is no god but Allah, and Mohamed is the messenger of Allah.
Death to the infidel.

Well obviously they'll never report what is going to happen in libya.

Aw fuck, off by one

U gay?

No thanks, I like my virgins alive, thank you.

I see this thread, and I wonder
>Why are you not celebrating?
Yesterday Night, Faggots and Musilims died
Today is a good day.
Take a DEEP Breath
Breath that AIR
Smell That?
That's Purified air that isn't being tainted by queer faggots and nigger muslims.
>Feels goood manng

LYNCH HIM!!!!

dune coons

And a lot of queers died, so even better.

Nothing will happen. Nothing to report.
You can play pretend though, if you like.

Are you aware that what you're doing would be akin to saying the Westboro Baptist Church represents all Christians?

mad shitskin confirmed

No, but let's put out numbers. There are somewhere between 1.3-1.6 billion Muslims. The best estimation of radicalized or those that can be turned to radicalization is 15-25% (this is from European and American Intelligence Agencies).

That gives us a number between 110-325 million people. That is basically between 33% and 100% of America's population that wants to destroy western culture and ideology.

Now I don't fault the 75-85% of Muslims out there that are peaceful. But when your talking about 110-330 million people, yes I am quite concerned. Most people in Nazi Germany were also peaceful people who just wanted to live and recover from the Great War. But the Nazi's pushed the agenda and 60 million people are dead because of it. Peaceful people are irrelevant in these situations.

There were 3 million Muslims in America on Sept. 11, 2011. It took 19 radicals to kill 3000 Americans and break everyone of our hearts.

So while I will apologize later to those Muslims I offend in the process. Understand that if you can't police your own ideology and I have to police it for you, welp, them the breaks.

You don't hate Muslims, you dislike the the people who go out of their way to show their faith. Simalar to the idea that what ever race you are some one somewhere hates the people who are our race but it's only cuse the KKK give you a bad name. Ya kno or the settlers of North America. TAmato patatoe .

Wait. you missed turkey.
>round 2

Did u know that gays make straight men better looking? So ur shooting urself instead

It's funny how people get played against eachother.

One extremist isn't better than the other just cause your skin is white.

Trust me. A dead faggots a good faggot.

Hillary Clinton and the people that support her are the biggest threat to our safety and freedom.

Clinton's obsessive coddling of the muslim world has made life more dangerous for all of us.

She is a traitor to this nation and the greatest danger we currently face.

She must be stopped at all costs.

So u want to look like Shrek shit on ur shoulder?

>sand niggers
>humans
just stop you fucking cuck

How much do you hate muslims?

So kill her?

Precisely.

Enough to want a purge of those shir skinned jahooties

They all don't want to kill you. It's just the few ones willing to kill. Then there is less few who are okay with the few killing others, then there is less few who aren't okay with the killing but they're okay with the extreme laws, then the less few are saying they hate the killings wouldn't want the extreme laws but would like to see then for Muslims only.

you arent ready for these feels.

Give Zyklon Ben the order to kill her AND Obama

this guy has intel that 25% of the world pop will die but can only write 1 paragraph about it??

This is Ghost from True Capitalist Radio begging u to kill Hillary and Obama

>Not including Israel

the thing is you can talk about these things. who is stoping you from expressing yourself? try and turn people onto the horse shit that muslims find ok constantly.

first time i wont years voting liberal in years even trump is better than this witch

feelsbadman

Cus Israel gud

Except nobody has been mass murdered in the name of the Westboro Baptist Christfags

phobia has been turned into a bad word by the far left that live in rainbows and puppie land. Obama ignores the fact that it was a terrorist attack and instead talks about how you need to give up your gun rights. Hillary says we need to double our efforts to defend ourselves against terrorism and in the same sentence says we need to take your guns away. how stupid does our government really think we are?

Trips

I wish this was real.

there religion has been proven again and agian to being twisted and make them ok with so much awful stuff. it is a dangouros religion and any muslim is a lecture away from commiting jihad

>mfw

Leave Santa alone

Yeah I understand what you mean. Also don't forget shillary is saying in the same breath that we need to up the amount of refugees from 10,000 I believe it was to 65,000.

i wish he was president and tweeted that.

Every culture they have come in contact with has been assimilated into theirs
Either stop or burn

because all terrorists are muslims

So fucking edgy. Jesus Christ.

>300,000+ people are dumb because a couple of TV channels don't talk about the same thing for over a week

If this headline had said,

"Muslim denied purchase of gun from gunstore owner"

The liberal media and liberals in general would be boycotting and picketing the store, writing letters and making online petitions. There would be a gofundme campaign for him and there would be some push for him to meet the government or president or some such nonsense.

But the double standard is they will not talk about how he is Muslims when he murders people. This is political correctness at its fucking worst.

Lol

Every religion on the planet has been involved in massacres, repression, and all sorts of other shit

He was talking about a nuclear attack on such a large scale. It would lead to nuclear winter. His point had nothing to do with who the attack was targeting.

you dont get the fact that guns in the hands of good americans could have stopped everyone of these attacks do you? sometimes you have to fight. the world isnt a safespace kiddo.

Yeah, because nobody jokes about the holocaust now, right. I want to see how fast the jokes startflying now that the internet exists.

But right now it is Islam. Christians 500 years ago are not going to kill you now.

I should have guess that you had no fucking idea how to spell correctly. Yeeehaaawww, boy! Let's go muddin' and coon huntin' later, y'all. We'll be a rompin' and a stompin' in the backwoods of the good ol' U S of A! Kill yourself.

>Except nobody has been mass murdered in the name of the Westboro Baptist Christfags yet
we know those niggas are just waiting for the chance to do it

why even respond to that moron? he's obviously having trouble rubbing two brain cells together.

>Yesterday Night, Faggots and Musilims died

Because first it's them. Then it's you.

itd be hilarious if this were a true screencap from trumps twitter feed

arguing about spelling and you think you are making a point.

You don't get the fact that more often than not guns in the hands of "good americans" lead to innocents dying.

Well the Armenian genocide was when armenians died so im guessing muslims are gonna die in a muslim genocide

Oh, of course the people calling for it won't realize it'll be sad.

The holocaust wasn't witnessed by most people alive today, so there's no real impact on them.

Christianity condemns violence. it condemns their actions as well. theres a special place in hell for them. its all spelled out in the new testament.

kek

Name one white mass shooting of over 20 people

completely false. its guns in the hands of criminals that do the most harm in america. and guess what little guy they bought them on the black market.

Liberal Logic:

Muslim Shooter = He doesn't represent all Muslims
Black Shooter = He doesn't represent all Blacks
White Shooter = Racism, ban confederate flag sales, change state flags, remove '70s tv shows because they have a confederate flag on the top of the car, change the names of streets in cities, remove statues and monuments or not condemn people who vandalize them

Yes, totally different and much more enlightened.

yess plz

yeah we are better

No but we kill them too nobody will miss them

if guns were illegal there would be no black market after a few years. They are only so easy to get on the black market because they are so easy to get on the legal market

only full retards keep a loaded handgun where a kid could get it. this is just Darwinism. cant save the dumb ones you know. they're just as likely to try to beat the train crossing gates.

Criminals are not a class of people you fucking retard. They're your family, your neighbors, and your friends. Stupid fucking people like the rest of us that made a dumbshit decision. You give everyone guns and these dumbshit decisions become deaths.