What's the best way for an 18 year old to find a MILF online?

what's the best way for an 18 year old to find a MILF online?

bump

type 'MILF' into google

Theres another one of her floating around... she is incredible.

there are three

i don't have the third tho

the fuck is ICQ

Damn... Ive never seen the third. That hurts.

Oh shit!! ICQ!

I used to use that for chat playing UO. I still have my original five digit ID!!

lotsoffish.com

I never thought I would see the day where there was sauce for that pic

you mean plenty of fish?

+1 internet!

Jesus christ, be careful user that's ancient technology. Next you'll bring up gamespy.

go on cuckold sites.

I been Milf Hunting and slaying since I was 18 (21 now) and have banged at least 10 sexy ass milfs the trick is to say you're a little older online at least 10 years younger than them and constantly call them milfs sexy etc

What sites tho?

I get that but the issue is finding them

i have 2 milfs who want to fuck me but i pussy out every time, i'm 20 and they are 35 and 40

Pof has been my main site I get them from

how did you meet them

why are you being such a baby?

I got you Sup Forumsros

Keep the pics coming need something to fap to

Youre doing gods work...

one on okcupid and one on badoo, my tactic was asking them if they minded me being insert your age here. And idk one is pretty hot but it's difficult to arrange a time and place because she's married, and i need to be horny to actually go through with it

This is a great day.
I only had the first two...

higher res

Where can i find matures for skype sex?

Shes a fucking angel!

Make two pof profiles (you will need two emails)

Either one, or both of them make your images hidden.

One profile state your actual age and say you have a sexual fantasy for pleasing older women, you aren't looking for an actual relationship but want to be fwb with only one woman and meet up on a regular basis. Specifically clarify that you are looking for one specific woman you are especially attracted too.

The other profile, make yourself 27-28 years old and use it to start talking to them like a normal human being and don't jump straight to sex. Once you talk to them a few times or start texting for a few days straight inform them of your actual age and say you lied because you were so attracted to her.

You'll win some, you'll lose some. Older women want to sleep with younger men but have no desire to be in a relationship with them. They don't want immaturity, and they want to feel financially stable. So they all have rich or stable spouses that they aren't attracted too anymore and are craving having someone meet their needs. You just need to weed out the ones who are strictly DTF and don't want to state it publicly. Or, they are divorced, stable and or rich, possibly getting alimony or childsupport depending on children age, and are just living their life freely now.

She literally has the base weight on a fuckin lat pull down, what a fuckin weak piece of shit.

>she

I just made the fake profile, where can I find a good causal picture of a 27 year old, everything on google is shit

my bad, It.

Email your mom a dick pic

making images hidden isn't going to get you anywhere though

Mother of my friend, brazilian

How did you get a naked pic of your friend's mom?

did you fuck her? How'd you get that?

Do you look 18? Or do you look somewhat older? Don't make fake images either use your own, or use your own and make them hidden so you pick and choose who you show them too.

What're you,fuckin gay

I look 18, but I don't look 27. I'd rather have an older profile so I can't really use my own.

It shows on your profile you have images but they are hidden when someone looks at it. People are then intrigued to see who they are actually talking to. I know I've talked to people a lot longer then I would have because I was curious to know what's on the other side.

What are you? an underage summerfag

So this is the new every day thread?

You can't get the real pussy if you use a fake picture.

Yeah, i took this pictures

it is if you keep coming here everyday NEET.

Stolen boudoir photos. Her name is Janet if anyone wants to know.

Only going for nudes, I got a small dick anyway

from florida.

You should go for the pussy as the end game. You can still get nudes a long the way to getting the pussy.

Inb4 shooting reference

They're scans. These were stolen when I was still in my teens back in the 90's.