I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, obviously still a virgin...

I'm 18, never had a girlfriend, obviously still a virgin. I told my best friend of three years that I liked her yesterday - she doesnt like me back. I dont really have that many other girls that I talk to.

I'm really smart - just missed out on scholarships but am about to receive some academic prizes. I'm tall, thin, probably average or slightly below average looking.

I'm really, really fucking depressed. Definitely suicidal, some days go by where all I can think about is killing myself. I spend my time playing games or reading books (Mein Kampf is an interesting read btw).

I just want advice on how to start fresh. I got no girls I can talk to, no significant merits. I guess all I have going for my future is that a teacher got me a spot at a law firm.

I think I should cut off connection entirely with this girl, but then what? I hate my life.

My favourite rapper holding tits - pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the next few years, you are going to meet tons of girls. Out of high school gives you the fresh start. None of your high school baggage means dick. New school and/or new job, you get a complete do-over.

You don't even need any advice, you are moving into the next phase of life and you get your fresh start.

18 and not fucked any bitches? Go kill yourself

u can always kill urself

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

I hope you find a dollar on the ground tomorrow m8

Op as soon as you start getting paychecks, your confidence will go up. You will start to build a life. That attracts women. Ditch any other past chick friends if they arent putting out. You are right were you should be.

>I'm really smart
>mein kampf

There's your problem user, you're a cringelord

Reading Mein Kampf isnt cringe, I just find WWII history really interesting. You sound like the faggot schoolyard bully who's like "haha you like BOOKS? LOOOSER!". Reading THE book written by one of the most influential men in history shouldn't be seen as cringe, fuck you. Does liking Rommel make me a faggot too?

> kill myself

well, since my grandmother died I can't think of a day how valuable life is. Be happy you're in good shape, fit and smart. As you get older you learn to deal with woman, but nothing is as important as your life and your health.

Srsly, can't stand this suicidal bullshit without a reason

>Out of high school gives you the fresh start
this

smile at grills, say hi to them if you catch their eye - just hi, nothing else, get used to talking to them and to initiating conversation (even if you don't continue it)

the thing is with highschool you're all dumped in there whether you like it or not. wait until you're actually doing something you enjoy where you share a common interest with other people doing it.

your attitude is also really immature and doesn't make any sense - of course you want to kill yourself, your mind revolves around pussy and you aren't getting any. get a hobby that requires you to go outside and do something (preferably with people with another shared interest), and stop thinking about girls. women almost have a 6th sense and the more desperate you are, the more they can feel it, and they don't like it.

Kill yourself. It only gets harder.

you have shit taste in rap artists

i feel u

definitely could. Only thing really holding me back is that I dont want my mum to see my corpse. She's mentally ill and would probably kill herself

Am i REALLY right where I should be? So many of my mates have girlfriends, or at least fuck girls regularly. I'm doing something wrong, no idea what tho

there's another girl out there into that stuff too. you think people just wake up one day saying "im going to fall in love today,"?

just walk up to bitches and talk about nonsense and get her gigglin. dont be political.

this. go to college. you don't even need to actually go to class, just go to a college town. the pussy flows freely..

Stop listening to necro, you cuck

ahhh nope Necro is fucking dope. Going to his concert in Melbourne end of year and hopefully getting autograph. If you don't like Necro, youre fucken trash buddy
Without reason?
I get no pussy, I'm not smart ENOUGH to build my identity around it, I live in a shitty Australian suburb and I basically just fucked up a 3 year friendship with someone that I really, really connected with. My mum is mentally ill and suicidal, I never see my brother because hes deployed and my sister is a fucking bitch. My friends are fine though, I guess thats all I've got, and even then I dont think they respect me as much as I respect them

>really smart, missed out on scholarships
>Definitely suicidal
>Mein Kampf
You sound like a little faggot tbh

I reckon if I hadn't found Necro I'd have thrown myself in front of a train. Oh, that reminds me, my friend threw himself in front of a train last month. Closed casket at the funeral. No goodbye.

dude, your 18, you've got your entire life ahead of you, stop moping around like a little faggot, you'll be married and miserable in 10 years wishing you'd enjoyed yourself while you still have the freedom

you're still fine and that's all what counts.
life is testing you and you will be glad one day you made it through all of it
#trusta/b/ro

theres no way to write this shit without sounding like a faggot. I'm a history buff, so what. Yeah, I am really fucking smart, and I am suicidal. If that makes me a faggot, then fuck you

Necro is an insecure edgelord who blocks people who disagree with him kek

Sounds like you suffer from social anxiety issues. Try to not care what people think of you or if you're not able to just fake confidence. Act like someone you are not.

If you are slightly above average or even average looking and not fat you can get girls. Just don't take 3 years to tell them but also don't be very upfront about it, it's comes across as desperate and creepy. Girls like to be friends with a guy before going out so maybe wait a few weeks or a month. Unless you are at a party or club then make your move that night.

Good luck don't waste your youth like I did. Locked away playing video games and staying with my first girlfriend for far too many years. Seriously smash all round you or when you are in your late 20's early 30's and you've only banged one girl your entire life, you will become depressed and look back at all those wasted years.

since religion is bullshit for 99% Sup Forums user think of something scientific like the matrix. Try to imagine someone how much smarter is trying to test you and if you pass you will get xy

yea decent point. His latest single flopped apparently and he blamed his fans on facebook for not being hardcore enough. Definitely lost some respect for him, but a dope rapper nonetheless.

Pretty sure my youth is wasted. I got about 3 months before my final exams which I should do pretty well in. Then I have university while working a job at a law firm. Thats 6 years of study, while working, and then 40 years of work. How the fuck dont people kill themselves with those prospects

Study some game, make it methodical and regular. test things to see if it works, if a particular thing does or doesn't, figure out why and learn from it. Enjoy the journey and keep a journal of it and you'll look forward to the learning itself. Look back at it to prove to yourself that you've made progress. Know that it will take some time but keep planning the next step.

Oh, and read this. I wish it was there when I was your age. It will put some things into perspective.

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

Workout, dress better and get a stylish short haircut you will go up at least 2 points in the 1-10 scale. Seriously dude don't worry too much about being a virgin and don't get suicidal over some slut, you have college coming up you will be fine.

I could fix you but man, if these responses reflect your character at all you have a lot to learn

Realise that the world doesn't revolve around women.
Your self-worth is not tied to a vagina.
Become successful. Be a top guy.

hahahaha fuck you dude. It doesnt come across well over the internet. In person if I told you I liked this shit it would be a topic of conversation, now its just cringe - I accept that, I definitely dont think its 'cool' at all

This is incorrect

necro is garbage

I second this

Necro is fucking awesome. Listen to some of his freestyles from the 90s, guys got skill, regardless of how much of a fag he is.

what suburb do you live in faggto

I understand what you're getting at. People have hobbies and interests, they aren't all necessarily cool and that's not the issue I was addressing. The "fuck you" defense won't get you very far. Genuinely not giving a fuck about someone's opinion is different than a defensive "fuck you". I don't know man, I have basically an extensive "how to" guide on becoming the guy it seems like you want to be. It's just a lot of shit

Dude chill you are only 18, you have in no way wasted your youth. Maybe your early-mid teens but fuck that who cares. You are in your prime imbrace life.

Also if you don't want to be Lawyer you don't have to be. Social alienation is a bitch, but try to focus on what makes you happy. Your nihilistic thoughts of life and how frivolous it all is wont do you any good. It's clichéd to fuck but life really is what you make of it.

Say "fuck it" and do what I did: Abandon everyone and move away without anyone knowing where I'm going. Grow some balls and leave without money, go traveling around until you find a decent place to settle.

You want me to write out an extensive defense to someone who thinks im a fag for having a hobby? Forgive me for not giving that much of a fuck about some user who doesnt like my hobby.
I'm not gonna grovel for it, but I'd appreciate if you told me that shit. I'm guessing its eating well, working out, going out etc. Tried that, but I'm really invested in my studies because so many people expect so much from me in terms of my exam results. Probably a shit excuse, but I really reckon thats whats been holding me back for the last 2 years