Sick and fuckin' tired of this man named Ed Myers. He owns a cell phone repair shop in Missouri...

Sick and fuckin' tired of this man named Ed Myers. He owns a cell phone repair shop in Missouri. This sick man preys on underage girls and cons poor people out of their money. Fuck this dude up.
(417) 533-3000 is the work phone number.

Sup Forums isn't your personal army, faggot

>This sick man preys on underage girls

don't we all?

not your army fag

like this

I pray for underage girls tbh

what this disgusting furry have to do with he post?

This guy gets it

Yeah dude...sorry these stupid faggots on here won't help a good cause

>good cause
There was no explanation, no proof of shit.

/b

You think we can blackmail him to give out his CP? You know he has some.

dubs of truth

>a good cause

This sick man preys on underage girls.

OP you will have people phoning him up to say "Keep up the good work"

Do you even know how this site works?

inb4 DYEL

Enjoy jail time faggot

post the right one >faggot

you are a sad pathetic piece of shit.

jump off a bridge.

ok op i will bite. how do you know this guy prays on underaged girls? post some proof, otherwise you are just a lying faggot. did he overcharge you too much money for a cellphone? so you made up a story about him being a preditor? post proof. where did you get this proof?

No b/ro i feel happy......but you seem to be heavy with rage.

Now i feel sad for you.

what makes you say he is a pedophile? post some actual proof and i will join your stupid fucking army op.

we are waiting op. post some proof nigger. explain this shit.

fill you're life with my rage that you think i have.

i enjoy you.

Back to back trips, check'd. Better deliver some proof OP, trips demand it.

So I used to work in his phone shop, right? This dude would always talk about his 'hot girlfriend'. This girl cane in a few times. At the time I didn't think much of it because I assumed she was 18. So one day my little sister is at the shop after school waiting for me to get off so I can take her home. This girlfriend came in. Her and my sister start talking like they are old friends. I didn't really add two and two together until my sister starts talking about how she is going over to this girl's house later. I'm like dude isn't that kinda weird? My sister gets all pissed off at me thinking I'm being a jerk to her. Turns out my sister and this girl has been friends for years. This fucking girl is the same age as my sister and is in the same grade as her. My sister is fuckin' 15 years old.
Do what you want, I'm just tired of this guy getting away with this shit.

Yeah, the old lady at the desk at my mom's nursing home calls me her boyfriend, what else ya got faggot?

Call the cops you fag, we are not a personal army

>the old lady at the desk at my mom's nursing home calls me her boyfriend

bang that old hag and post oc! this board is lacking.

Just some advice, if you have actual knowledge of a crime, you should contact the authorities. Did you ask your sister what was up?

If the urge ever overwhelms me, I promise you guys that I wil, post that shit here immediately.

69 of god

sure bud.

Sounds like some is a little jealous. Also, 70% of the people on Sup Forums are pedophiles

this might be the greatest shop of all time.

we aint your personal internet complimentary blackwater

>notthewayitworks.jpeg
>proof or gtfo

>underage girls
Age of sexual consent is too high anyway,
14 and up is okay by me, good luck to him.
;-)
this.
[image]
Lel, B.B.C. is scared shitless about showing any Top of the Pops pre1990s or just showed clips on news with all the faces blurred out.

>personal internet complimentary blackwater
you'll fit in just well.

>Lel, B.B.C. is scared shitless about showing any Top of the Pops pre1990s or just showed clips on news with all the faces blurred out.

was that supposed to make sense?

He sounds pretty cool to me.
We aren't your personal army.
But he fucks young cumdumpsters while you get grannies if anything.
Sounds like we're his personal army.
You can an hero now.

hmmm...
canine stupidity?
nice Pepe, I like thy work with the spraypaint.

And with that info we can contact him to figure out who you are and ruin your life.
>a fitting fate for moralfaggot army req OP

>«Call the cops»
>giving him ideas
gr8
yes, because Jimmy Saville was host of it, and there were T.o.t.P.s from 1970s and '80 were shown before the claims against him came (posthumously).
Also, Auntie Beeb is well known for having a serious infestation of pol. correct kanker.

So Im a phone in this dudes repair shop. I am sick and fucking tired of using me to Pedo on youthful women and con idiots out of their money by not being a good phone Repairer.

(417) 533-3000 My brothers phone number, which belongs to Ed Myers. Please fuck him up

So I am a Humble Person who needs Plenty of Cell Phones repaired cause I burn through them as I Message Underaged Females online. I go to this guy Ed at his shop, but he seems to always overcharge me, and give me back the phone saying its a "Manufacturer" issue. Im real sick of all the women I meet knowing this guy too.

Please fuck him up.

So I am a underaged loli who doesnt know any difference between terrible Cellphone repairmen who overcharge repairs to my own drunken step-uncles who Hug me too much on my birthday.

Fuck his shit up.

>were T.o.t.P.s from 1970s and '80
you made some sense.