Help me come up with a list of why gays are the scourge of mankind

Help me come up with a list of why gays are the scourge of mankind.

How childish and stupid.
Go back to watching Fox News with the rest of the retards

Because they are unnatural

Shut up liberal queer. Go back to protecting muslims.

Morality is meaningless. Let them do as they please; why give a fuck?

No, they're gay. They are the wretches of society.

If you can't make up your own list then you need die.

Well, I need some help. Come share your own list.

I would pound the hell out of that

You'll find a wide variety of animals exhibiting homosexual behavior. Try again.

Well, actually, its not so much homosexuality as it is bisexuality. Although some animals may take part in homosexual sexual encounters, it is extremely rare that they actually completely exclude heterosexual intercourse.

the difference is ur not an animal u fucking lemon. Animals act purely on instinct, humans have a choice. You choose to be a faggot, end of story.

>u are not a animal

Are u fucking retard?

>I'm not an animal
>I know how they think

yea

so what is your reasoning of hating gays?

can't come up with any reasons? :^)

They keep hogging all the bullets

No, I can. Like how they parade their sexuality on their sleeves. But I just wanted to hear what user said about it.

Fuck gays

you wont see them parading too much outside of their home or a few places like bars or meetings... maybe you think all gays show themselves too much, but that's what you get for being on Sup Forums all day too, dont mix it all up

Heterosexuals are the scourge of mankind because they give birth to homosexuals. They should be priority on your radar.

I mean they have actual parades about it. And they definitely have minority privilege. If I walked around with straight pride posters, I would be crucified.

actually you would piss off more straight people than gay people... they are the ones getting more offended by this kind of thing.
and the parade thing really depends on where you live. in some places it's a big deal, so gay people want to be loud and show they are around. in other places, the parades are just a nice party with music and everyone can enjoy it

that's what happened to jesus

ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

Kill them

They... talk funny? Some of them have weird hair.