Should black people go back to Africa and try to fix it somehow?

Should black people go back to Africa and try to fix it somehow?
Like colonialism without colonialism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE
youtube.com/watch?v=uhhNmWjD98M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Africans aren't already plenty smart
>implying african Americans aren't scared of the motherland

I'm black and I actually fantasize about doing this

I'm with you on that one Sup Forumsro. I'd like to think I could make some sort of grand unified Africa.

that's what Liberia was supposed to be, actually. Depressing how it turned out, but not at all surprising

I don't know if they are plenty smart when you look at their IQs.
That being said they can do cushy factory jobs so long as you stop all the fighting and killing and establish secure property rights.
Industrialisation is easy

>Should black people go back to Africa and try to fix it somehow?
>Like colonialism without colonialism
After slavery was abolished, some of the blacks did go back to africa. LIberia happened.
Basically the first thing they did when they got back to africa is enslave other africans, and make their own plantation.

>85% of the population live below the international poverty line.
How come white South Africans did better?

> sending blacks to Africa to fix it

lol. blacks are the problem. how do you send the problem to fix the problem?

Yea I know those feels brother

blacks in general have a problem with the crab mentality. There are geniuses and great people among them, but as a race they will never develop a modern civilization

>I don't know if they are plenty smart when you look at their IQs.
>picture of Singaporean gdp growth rate

Fuck yes. Slavery was the worst thing to happen to the USA. Go back home.

>trying to imply things
>I don't know what

he's showing that there's a direct correlation between black people's IQ and the growth rate of the Singaporean GDP.

Coincidence??

You're welcome, Singapore

I ran numbers once using the costs of certain cities the west built entirely for africans, including all infrastructure.. and added $10k per black to ship them back to africa on nice cruise ships.

The US would make it's money back in the first year, and every year thereafter would have growth off the fucking charts for as long as I could plot.

niggers are cancer. society killing trash.

Pic related

I'm black and my toes definitely come from Africa but I'm an American. Hell my family's been in this country longer than most of y'alls. It hurts to think about Africa and all of its problems. It hurts to think about how Europe stole from and raped the continent and now it looks like China is heading for a softer more modern form of African colonialism.

But I can't fix the problem. Most people here forget Africa is fucking huge with over 50 different countries all with unique internal ethnicities cultures and customs. I can only live my life. It's hard enough doing that.

But I digress, I'm a proud American and I'd like to see America strong.
MAGA

My roots come from Africa*
Shit get it together autocorrect

ALL NIGGERS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO AFRICA ASAP

I thought I was pretty clear.
Singapore grew more or less from nothing without much more than good property rights and low taxes.
Parts of Africa have done this but in general governments are corrupt and abusing power or else fighting over who gets to abuse the power.
My point was if African Americans could simply stop war and corruption that would be enough

Tits or gtfo

Blacks have stolen far more from whitey than whitey ever stole from them. The only thing that hurts for you is your own fantasy, and pathetic ignorance.

Blacks were slaving white for 700 years before the AST ffs. The Marines and Navy were created to fight black slavers who were attacking white boats and cities to enslave the whites, steal the cargo and boats, etc.

I'm so sick of your fucking ignorance.

I don't know what you're quoting.. I assume its 85% of Liberians are below the poverty line.
White south Africans are doing better because they are white. also liberia is several thousand miles away, literally over 120 hour trip just to get from one place to the other.. the two economies are completely unrelated.

Like a black hitler?

If that's true are the parts where Westerners never went doing better than the places they did go a lot?
t. I don't actually know

If you believe ANY race has taken more from the white race than the white race has taken from them than not only are you an uneducated faggot but you're also a fucking troll

youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE

Maybe. I don't think blacks would be okay with sticking together behind one black dude though, unless Tupac came back and decided to be king of Africa

They're places in Africa that do quite well. There are places that were affected by countries like Belgium that are fucking broken. It's not all Europe's fault though. It boggles the mind how corrupt african politicians have ravaged some of the countries since though.

I'm being realistic. I'm not simply including white slavery driven by black slavers, but everything since as well. The theft and crime, the assistance as far as welfare, liheap, food stamps, housing, education, etc.

Blacks have taken far more from whites than whites ever took from blacks, victimized whites far more than whites ever victimized them, etc.

There's no doubt about it.

reeeee

Also blacks have probably benefitted from whites in many places. African American former slaves for example.
And the ones who sold their brothers into slavery

>most niggers have around 70-80 IQ
>A fucking gorilla has more IQ points than the average African

and that means?

The US actually had to lower the bar for being considered retarded by 10 points in the 1970's from 80 to 70.. because if they didn't, most blacks would be considered retarded and receive monthly checks for being disabled. They ran the numbers and realized the economy couldn't afford it.

So instead they made prisons and planned parenthood.

Read my post again. I'm sorry the truth hurts bro. Listen alot of white people are some of the most smart philanthropic and great people we have, I do not hate whites, but to say that whites have been mistreated by blacks historically in a way that eclipses the tremendous atrocities the African people have suffered at the hand of some white people is just a sad attempt at trolling or gross ignorance in regard to your own history.

>try to fix it somehow

They've had it for how long and even they don't know how to do shit. Any progress you see in Africa is because of WHITE PEOPLE.

>The US actually had to lower the bar for being considered retarded by 10 points in the 1970's from 80 to 70.. because if they didn't, most blacks would be considered retarded

if they lowered the bar, wouldnt that mean more people would be considered retarded and would cost the government more money? dumbass

Not an argument XD

You don't have to argue with a fool

Are you really this fucking stupid?

>XD
how's summer going newfriend?

There's simply no doubt about it.

You're wrong, I'm right.

Niggers are cancer.

You said were doing better, The condition that they white south africans are in now is what you get when you let liberals, niggers, or jews run your country.
i.e. sweeden, germany, southafrica, and soon america.

Why? Africa doesn't belong to them anymore

Resident nigger showing off his IQ

jesus christ did you even read it summer.

You fell into my trap. Pretending to be stupid was my keikaku all along

>hurr durr I was only pretending

Iesu Christi

(you)

>hehe I was only joking and I tricked you!
Nah, you're just a stupid kid.

africa was mostly black 1st though,that shit wont happen here alot of dark skinned migrants iq's are low some eliterate,have no ambition to work just sponge of welfare so i have no worries

Liberia was a giant fucking failure. That being said though maybe they'll do better this time

im european btw not american,were getting 3rd world people so im not worrying about a political take over

I would actually support this. I would literally empty my entire bank account of 56k to fund this if it meant getting rid of niggers. I would also throw a party in your honor every year to celebrate the cleansing of my land. I love the idea.

Your gene pool is fucked.
Next generation will be mostly mixed people who were indoctronated in middle school to think that europe is supose to be multicultural and that mass immigration needs to be funded.
Europe is literally kill at this point. the white race is done.

Go look at Detroit in the 1950's, then look at it now.
That will be every city in Europe soon.

true,its really sad too,betrayed by my own race

but the reason why births are on the decline is paying high tax's on paying for welfare tourists who are pretty much paid to have children i hope europeans will stop this at some point

Look at Liberia, free blacks went back to Africa to enslave the natives. Now is home to largest slum in the world

The loss of white people is actually very bad for everyone.
Only one race invented the engine, space ship, abolished slaver, actively goes out of their way to aid less fortunate countries (demonstrating compassion and liberal bullshit that stops them from getting invaded).. the list of great and amazing things white people have done for humanity is endless.
Without a pure white gene pool, this invention train is going to come to a screeching halt.

The only way to save Europe is for the EU to end, and every country has a revolution to remake their governments the way they were 150 years ago.
The only way to ensure the survival of Europe is to deport all of these bullshit migrants you took in.

true that and im from ireland so not too many refugee's have come here but we have tons of asylum seekers and the blacks that migrate here are now calling themselves the new irish so it kinda seems like they want to replace us but they dont realise that it might turned into the same place they left,ireland needs to kick all asylum seekers out because theres no direct flights to ireland so their all bogus claims and have no intention of getting a job

Go watch videos of the ghettos in america.
Your little green island has a very real possibility of turning into that.

I'll probably go back to my family's country once I get my master's degree tbh, I've got a couple of great concepts to develop there.

What country is that, and what degree?

black and muslim ghettos are starting in dublin already iv heard and migration really puts a strain on resources and the EU policy is shit on the indigenous people and look after the migrant were fucked while in the EU i hope britain gets out im surte ireland will follow cus of northern ireland an all well we'l at least get a referendum on it i just hope migrants and libtards wont screw it up for EU countries getting an opportunity to get out it needs to be abolished,have you watched brexit the movie?

Nigeria and a masters in sociology

This nigga gonna invent peanut butter and flushing toilets in Africa!

no, googling it now.

Africa isn't really 'broken' per se, it's just barely inhabitable.

Not that user
Togo, probably not the best place to invest but I really like Lomé. I'm a math major

The problem with Africa is that it's African.

give it a watch when you have a chance,it shows you just how shit the EU is,theres no democracy in it and its making working class people poorer and poorer

I have it pulled up on youtube, I'm an American so I'm not always able to sit down and listen to british people talk for hours.. now is one of those times.
Ill watch it later. It looks like it will be good though, I made it about 3 minutes in

>Implying any single culture is 'correct'
Everything is based on perspectives

cool, well good luck with that.
Togo is one of the few countries I havnt heard of, though Ive looked into the countries on both sides of it. It looks nice there.
What do you plan to develop there?

watch this guy then he makes loads of good videos but the brexit one would be the best one to watch on why the EU sucks youtube.com/watch?v=uhhNmWjD98M

so it is ok to eat people?

You mean Africans are happy and we should leave them alone?

Youtube keeps giving me this guys channel. Idk, these types of videos are so stretched out, it gets run into the ground fast for me.
Im more of the "shit did or didnt happen on date" and Ill just check the date and be like "ok, its legit".
I hate sitting down and watching infowars for hours at a time

You have never been as content with life as an african with flies on his face.
You will never know that level of not giving a fuck.

ya i get ya man,im sure you'l find shorter videos if you look for them

My brother's in actuarial science so it might be insurance-related services
There are also many local agricultural products that could have some kind of success with European hipsters / people who overly care about their health. We're considering stuff in the field of IT as well.

Problem isnt black people, its literally poverty its the root of all evil, makes any race do crazy shit to get by not just black people.

If that were true than whites would be the niggers of America.

> You do realize that more whites live in poverty in the US than blacks, right?

Send them back to slavery

But there are white people who do exactly that. However its a bit different between white poverty and black poverty , its a lot easier for a white person to get out of it than it is for black people. Though i guess its different where i live since we dont have much black on black crime and shit like that. Cant really speak if affairs in the states only hearing stuff through the media.

It's harder for the blacks to escape poverty because they usually have criminal records and shit grades

You're 100% incorrect. Affirmative Action, EOE, etc.. these are all programs that provide preferential treatment to everything that isn't a white male. It's undeniable, it's readily provable using all manner of data and statistics.

There are dozens, if not hundreds of doors for minorities to use to escape poverty, advance their lives and gain education. It isn't poverty that's holding them back, it's themselves that holds them in poverty.

Correlation Causation. This shit is basic.

The easiest life in the US is black. Their asses are kissed every step of the way.

Blacks just fuck the opportunities up... then blame the white man (who worked his ass off paying for their opportunities).

>imagining an Africa populated completely with westernized niggers
>remembering how fucking big Africa actually is
>mfw westernized niggers recolonizing Africa would create a massive continent that would basically be Detroit or Compton

... didn't the brits try this when they invented Australia? I don't remember that turning out so well either.

American/Western blacks wouldn't last a week in Nigeria, Sudan, S. Africa, etc. C-walking and retard hand gestures don't mean shit to them. They just hack you into little pieces with a machete.

>mfw the retard number is actually 65, not 70.

L2DSM summerfag

Wait I second.. I just realized you aren't American.. and most likely don't live in an area with a sizeable black to white population.

This explains why you're so painfully naive. Your only impression about any of this is news, movies, etc.

LOL!

That's literally the opposite of the truth.

Hell no. Africa has enough problems.

Then do it. Honestly. I know people who do. Teach farming. Or better yet, go to gatesnotes.com and read his article on chickens.

If I had the means I would