FSA Feminist political prisoners are being sexually tortured in Syria!

The Free Syrian Army stands for liberalism, secularism and democracy against the totalitarian Baath dictatorship. They have created Feminist militias to fight for freedom and equality.

But now FSA fighters as well as FSA women politicians have been captured with the fall of Aleppo and these brave women are forced to endure degrading rape slavery as political prisoners.

These Feminist soldiers were resisting the sexual war that Assad was waging on their gender. Now they will have to crawl naked and kneel publicly to Baath Patriarchy. this is the Assad ideology. they believe that by stripping these FSA feminists of their army uniforms and forcing them into feminine submission in their harem. fulfilling their natural biological role.

Any woman politician who supported democracy in Syria is now a political prisoner, and subject to humiliating strippings, painful tortures and are at the mercy of constant gang rape by Baath thugs

Sounds like a load of shit.

What Assad is doing to innocent women is shit

will assad ever stop being based?

A woman doesn't deserve to be reduced to a rape slave for a thuggish prison guard just because she is an activist for democracy

Obviously not, but don't expect simpathy in this degenerate site.

Its not just rebel soldier women though. Women politicians, college activist girls, anyone against the regime ends up a political prisoner and subject to endless strippings, beatings, torture and rapes

ha its funny because they are getting literally raped right now.

Just pull out all international troops, and nuke the place.
There is no good side, and the innocents will be free of their suffering.

We need to support the removal of the Assad regime if this is what he does to his political opponents. That is the solution

No it's not. It's just more instability for the region, and more roaming gangs to do exactly what Assad is doing.
Another war, another power struggle, and another round of attrocities.
It's not the people who are the problem, it's the culture of the region.

They are enduring pain and humiliation, but most of them are still alive. And if we support the liberation of Syria, they can be freed, and go onto lead lives and overcome their traumas. Maybe even be the future leaders of Syria

I doubt they even exist to any effective capacity desu. These images you see are propaganda, they're models.

Tell me the details, plz, i need to know exactly how and were, i want to join this sexual war. Mass raping, mmmm, i can hear spirit of my ancestors calling me.

And how the fuck do you suppose they manage that? Assad has so much backing that beating him is a war in itself. Not to mention ISIS breathing down everyone's neck.
Let's also not ignore the fact that the FSA and Kurdish forces are also using psychological fuckery on people in the cities they capture to try and win them over. Often times using domineering tactics like Assad is doing.

Even if you had it over to the FSA in hopes that they will do the right thing you will just see yet another dictator rise, or another war for power come up.

FSA has many secular, democatic and feminist leaders

Yes, feminists were free under ISIS and they're now worse off under secularist Assad. Say what you will about Middle Eastern dictators but guuys like Saddam and Mubarak did at least understand the value of nominal gender equality.

TL;DR Cool story bro

>Prisoners are being sexually tortured in Syria
They need to be killed, not raped.

Who commit the same damn war crimes.
War in that region is hell, and breeds nothing but monsters.

> OH THE HORROR, SOLDIERS ABUSE WOMEN IN WAR

War rape is standard procedure in every war.

>muh moderate rebels!!
Lol get fucked Muhammad.

They need to be LIBERATED

>feminist
nothing wrong with that tbqhwya

this tbfwyfa

That's hot. Hope the soldiers have fun, that deserve it after all these years of fighting. After that, it's back to the fight against islamists!