How does Sup Forums feel about Dean Blunt?

How does Sup Forums feel about Dean Blunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums loves Dean Blunt

Talentless hack.

Sup Forums hates Dean Blunt

I know nothing about Dean Blunt but I saw him perform once and it was kinda cool. He walked off stage and right when he stepped off the lights turned out and a loud bassy frequency started playing

I like him, I don't think he's extremely talented but I enjoy his vibe

I'm not totally sure yet. I thought the babyfather was laughably bad but then i gave the redeemer a proper chance and thought it was okay. At best he still isnt as good as opn or arca but hes at least better than that hack ferraro

pic related is the best thing to come outta the weird frontier imo

>opn or arca
But he's not even remotely similar to them why are you comparing him to tthem

Very terrible artist. The Redeemer has no redeemable qualities.

because of the stupid meme image

performance artist playing the role of a musician. His best sincere music is in hype williams and thisbut the redeemer and black metal are too ground breaking albums that all these "art" kids have been trying to make for years.
my fav artist of this decade tbqh
tho I can see why everybody thinks he garbage because you can't understand his music on a surface level

Check me out y'all let me know what U think..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNtvaV0r2Ig

I've been here before, as soon as I see his name mentioned I think ________ till I listen to it. Bit like that bloke that got dropped that did a similar thing

The four seem to be related, probably to just describe an experimental style or s/t.
Even Spotify pairs them

i mean they've all worked together so.............

my favorite artist of all time

>everyone thinks i'm an idiot but i'm such a fucking winner
Damn...

I like him, he makes me PROUD TO BE BRITISH

the redeemer really grew on me as time passed. took a while, but i love the vibe on tracks like Y3, papi, etc.

damn...

How do I get into him?