TRUDEAU WILL PROTEST AMERICA IF TRUMP DEPORTS ILLEGALS

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/20/trudeau-says-hell-protect-canadian-interests-values-if-trump-goes-too-far.html

>Trudeau suggested he would protest if Trump started deporting Mexicans who are in the U.S. illegally.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.garden/live/halifax/radio-canada/
trudeaumetre.ca/promise/7201
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Mexican_citizens
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2014/table39
gallup.com/poll/199997/trump-maintains-post-election-bounce-no-new-gains.aspx?g_source=POLITICS&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder who is paying him to do it

>canada

Protest how?

Trudeau has no leverage, he'll just bend over and expose his bleeched butthole.

two walls tb h

Lol, I see he regrets making that deal with Nieto to accept the immigrants.
Poor, poor sucker.

canada is the cringe of the world

Perfect solution: we deport them to Canada instead

We're rid of them, Mexico doesn't have to accomodate them, they still get to live in a first world Anglo country, and Canada gets to put Canadian values in the spotlight of the world.

Everybody wins!

>TRUDEAU WILL PROTEST AMERICA IF TRUMP DEPORTS ILLEGALS

Literally never even said such a thing.

Of course our PM is going to protect our best interests even if it means going against Trump, that's just common political shit.

This is a non-story made to make Trudeau look like some anti-Trump crusader

>implying he isnt

Hello Justin.

Trudeau is done anyway.

His approval rating is dropping. Nationalism is rising. (Thanks USA, god bless)

His Globalist fantasy is already crumbling 1 year into office

This
Not on any political side here, but Trudeau has no ground to stand on if he wants to oppose a US president.

god bless america

Obama deported just as many illegals as Trump plans to. Did Trudeau protest Obama?

This is all just bullshit hyped up by butthurt lefties, like I said, to make it seem like Trump can be stumped (when obviously he can't)

It's grasping at straws at its finest

He didn't have that much of an approval rating to begin with.

He really never had all that much of the vote.

No I was responding to your very last sentence in the post.

If anything YOU will cuck us.

Canada is literally America Jr.

DAY OF RAKE WHEN

Kek, protest how? No more maple syrup for their waffles?

I like the way you think burgerbro, truly our greatest ally, despite whatever Trump says.

>No I was responding to your very last sentence in the post.

oh I see. Trudeau is far too much of a pussy to stand up to Trump anyway. He would get smashed in any sort of negotiation

I think he has some staying power, but electoral reform could make or break his premiership.

Stephen Harper constantly got shit on and he lasted nearly 10 years.

Lol

I like this thread

>I think he has some staying power,

He could have, but he's too much of a fucking moron so that's already over. In just a year of being PM he:

>Drowned us in refugees we can't handle
>Appointed people to cabinet based on gender and race
>LITERALLY praised a communist dictator
>Wants to change our anthem to make it "gender neutral"
>Plans on making our 150th birthday about Multiculturalism and white guilt
>Participated in segregated Muslim mosque ceremonies
>Panders to Gays and talks about Feminism non-stop while selling APCs to a country that kills gays and treats women like actual sub-humans
>Took off 2 of our celebrated ex-PMs off our banknote in exchange for some nigger woman NOBODY even knows
>Made it easier for immigrants to have anchor babies and abuse our immigration system
>ETC ETC ETC

No he's fucked. I can't imagine what the next 3 years holds

>leafs getting to draft auston matthews was part of a bigger plot to make canada more accepting of mexicans

No shit

He's the biggest cuck out there, national embarrassment.

>>Drowned us in refugees we can't handle

PROTIP: WE NEVER WANTED THE REFUGEES. Majority of people were against or wantes to slow down refugee intake.

>>Appointed people to cabinet based on gender and race

Mental retardation
>>LITERALLY praised a communist dictator

Also praised communist China, don't forget.
>>Wants to change our anthem to make it "gender neutral"

make it stop
>>Plans on making our 150th birthday about Multiculturalism and white guilt

Delete this right now
>>Participated in segregated Muslim mosque ceremonies

Stop

>>Panders to Gays and talks about Feminism non-stop while selling APCs to a country that kills gays and treats women like actual sub-humans

Stop this
>>Took off 2 of our celebrated ex-PMs off our banknote in exchange for some nigger woman NOBODY even knows

S-s-stop
>>Made it easier for immigrants to have anchor babies and abuse our immigration system

Please stop this hatespeech

I don't think most people care about many of the points you raised.
Even if they do, it's more of an eye roll type of thing.

Not him but they definitely do.

Everything he does and says is retarded. People are realizing it quickly.

But that's like literally all he's done so far. He hasn't done fucking shit. Everything he has does is stupid, unneeded, virtue signaling bullshit

People are already starting to pick up on how much of a fucking clown he is. With Trump as a contrast now, his approval ratings are going to drop like a rock.

Canadians actually agree with Trump's policies, they just don't like Trump because of typical media bullshit.

Holy shit

How can one man be this much based?

Dude u know what's funny

I use Canadian subreddits(just to gauge what my fellow canadians are saying/thinking) and the r/toronto subbredit is unironically sjw cuck shit while r/Canada regularly has non libcuck memes as top comments.

Like it's blatant and uncanny. Really makes you think...

I liked Stephen Harper more than him, but I think it's unfair to say he hasn't done anything after just one year.

His biggest projects were electoral reform and marijuana legalization, which take a lot of time.

For every person that hates his memey antics and gay rights stuff, there is definitely someone who also appreciates it.
From the polls that I saw recently, people disliked Conservatives and the NDP even more than him.

a-are you a /r/metacanada member?

But yeah, /r/canada is fucking weird. They appear to be waking up at some points, but other times they just go back into full retard SJW mode.

Okay why don't we send all the illegals to Canada then? That's a win-win situation that Trudeau surely wouldn't mind, right?

No just r/toronto r/canada and I use my Universities' subreddit.

I kNow you guys will call me a cuck but I just like local discussion and to see what,people are doing/saying in my area.

I've noticed r/Canada to be unironically getting better. And yeah it's reddit but it's a reflection of society.

>His biggest projects were electoral reform and marijuana legalization, which take a lot of time.

electoral reform is effectively DEAD, so scratch that. WEED is apparently coming this coming Spring, but who knows. I think they will hold off until closer to the election

>,people disliked Conservatives and the NDP even more than him.
Because both of the parties are leaderless and currently in a state of limbo. Once the Conservatives pick a new leader and get back to business they will start to bounce back. The NDP are totally done though

Well I do invite you to check out metacanada. It's basically a cross between Sup Forums and reddit at this point

A lot of laughs are had there making fun of cucks from /r/canada and especially that total cesspit canadapolitics.

Try Trudeaumetre.ca

He's not doing too good.

Breaking news: A politician didn't keep a promise *outrage*

Update: Most of the promises were for First Nations *sigh of relief*

He's literally fucking up tremendously. Look at it

radio.garden/live/halifax/radio-canada/
was lurking these radios other day, and it was playing arabic music at it finest

Canada, what's going on?

>ILLEGAL migrants deportation is a controversial topic in US and Canada

>halifax

doubt it tBh. Sure it wasn't just French?

This one should be marked as achieved:
trudeaumetre.ca/promise/7201

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Mexican_citizens
(-:

So he opposes rule of law?

Leftists want rule of emotion.

So yes, pretty much

It's not though. Anyone who isn't an illegal or doesn't employ them wants them gone.

Sure.. It was arabic, it was one of the radios on the list. But French and arabic.. close call. btw, Halifax or nova Scotia isn't asking for immigrates? Saw something related a while ago

Trudeau "Include an equal number of women and men in the Cabinet." achieve. kek

> (You)
>Well I do invite you to check out metacanada. It's basically a cross between Sup Forums and reddit at this point

>Open it
>"Trudeau: you scratch my back, ill let you fuck my wife "

kek

Actually now that I think about I think Halifax received a sizeable amount of Syrian refugees so that could explain it

Why the fuck does he care now? Obama has been deporting millions of illegals for years, and Trump basically said he wants to deport around the same amount. Why didn't he protest Obongo is they're basically deporting the same same amount of people?

REV UP THOSE VIRTUE SIGNALS

that's the government radio

you have to be left wing to think government should have radio
so they have a lot or mulitcult stuff

pride of the network was a iranian guy, until it came out he really liked rough sex

No Obama did not. They started to count those turned away at the border.

KEK

yeah there is some real good shit on there.

they was spamming some brazilian mail boxes and social medias about immigration..

It's absolutely fucking amazing that Trudeau thinks he has ANY right to tell America what immigrants it can and cannot accept.
He could tell some bumfuck country in Africa to accept immigrants and he wouldn't be any less fucking wrong.

If he wants Mexicans out of Mexico so goddamn much he can fucking take them. But to tell America that we should accept the fact that people are actively disrespecting our borders is absolutely infuriating.

Cunt has no concept of national sovereignty.

halifax is probably the cheapest 'city' in canada
there's a sizable amount of arabs and muslims there

most canadian provinces advertise abroad, and internally, government has money and has to spend it somehow

rest of canada always gives nova scotia money because they're poor
the more people in nova scotia the more money they get

Trudeau is a globalist. Of course he has no concept of national sovereignty.

Remember that his goal is a "more open, more tolerant, more secure world"

Notice how he said "world" He's a globalist shill that doesn't even care about the country he serves

Trump is A NEONAZI SKINHEAD

SSMNAASSHHH RACISMMMM

SMASH RACISASSMMM YEAAAH! SMASH RACISM
!

Weedman can go shove a pole up his ass.

>If he wants Mexicans out of Mexico so goddamn much he can fucking take them.
He literally just got rid of visa restrictions for Mexicans

>It's absolutely fucking amazing that Trudeau thinks he has ANY right to tell America what immigrants it can and cannot accept.

as a post national state, trudeau is the leader of seven billion people, including me, you and trump

go back to sage and reported

Is a PM really a leader? How does that work exactly?

Oh gee it's this faggot again

What is wrong with you dude?

So, if Nova Scotia is poor, and need money, what's its main economic source? What it produce?
I want to get out of this shithole, but I don't want this way, at least I want to go somewhere I can get a job as something or graduate there and be someone...

this is a political discussion.

Our leader is Queen Elizabeth II

The Monarch allows Parliament (aka Trudeau) to run the country, while still reserving the final say in most matters.

The Military belongs to the Queen, not the government (aka Trudeau)

Not a big fan of this ((((First Amendment Defense Act)))) that the next Congress plans to make law.

How the fuck did this clown get elected in the first place? He's the most cringeworthy, SJW-esque world leader I've ever seen.

PM is not a title, just a convention

canada only votes for the equivalent of congress, parliament, Trudeau has a majority in it
there is a senate, but senators are appointed and aren't supposed to stop government's motion
our actual executive is the queen or her representative, the governor general, who is also appointed and not supposed to interfere

so Trudeau is the speaker of the house, but with all the powers of the president and no senate to stop him

Not at all, since I'm learning more about your PM and Nova Scotia immigration politics. So pls, reconsider your point of view, because it's wrong.

grazie

Is this a new meme?

Who cares man

International discussion and politics has MASSIVE overlap.

It's very very difficult to discuss int without also pol.

GEOPOLITICS IS A MASSIVE COMPONENT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS.

Stop spamming you fucking fag

Main reason is people were just tired of our last PM. He was in power in 10 years and people were just sick of him.

It was a joke of an election. People agreed more with the Conservatives platform, but still voted for the Liberals because people here apparently don't understand that we vote for the PARTY not the fucking invidudal leading the party.

He's the party leader of the Liberals.

And Sup Forums is extremely cancerous. Also see

Assuming the department of homeland security isn't lying, it says the he has deported about 2.8 million since taking office to 2014. If we include those turned away at the border, it jumps to twice that at almost 6 million. That's more deportation than any other president, although his returns number is pretty low, which is peculiar. Anyways here's the link. dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2014/table39

This. There are far better reasons to dislike Trump than "he's le ebil raysis"

A world that is more open is neither more tolerant nor more secure. Why is this so hard for globalists to understand?

Because their views are based in fantasy. A "how it should be" way of thinking rather than "the way it is"

It's why destroying leftists in debates is so fucking easy. All you gotta do is lay down facts.

they catch lobster, used to be a big cod industry but that collapsed
there's more universities than normal, lots of students from Ontario go there to get away from family
tourism is big, it isn't too far from new york and boston
tree farms for christmas trees

but the biggest thing is the western provinces gives it money, and 40% of the canadian military is there

lots of young people leave to go west to work
per capita it's the most common province in the military

don't move there

trick to moving to canada easily is have a university degree, learn french and qualify for quebec immigration

good luck

Geez, it sounds like Brazil nowadays...I don't think I would fit Quebec, thanks leaf friend. :3

I think you would only have to spend 5 years in Quebec, there are anglo parts in Montreal, there's a town called Hull directly across from Ottawa and also anglo township area

it's a lot harder immigrating to the rest of canada

Not him but he's right, it's against the rules and that's what matters. Now if only the mods would care about this shithole in the first place...

>Canada

That makes no sense.

International discussion and politics are closely tied. It's pretty much inpossible to not also discussion on politics.

Attitude like this has turned Sup Forums into a shithole. We used to have regular >Sweden >Yes threads years ago. Now it's generals and pure garbage.

It's still in the rules. Tbh I don't really care at this point anymore, half the board is off-topic if you don't count the generals.

>Republishits BTFO by facts
>information not from Trump's Twitter disturbs them greatly
>Sad!

>if you don't count the generals.
The generals are nothing off-topic /mlp/ tier spam.

You can't have international discussion without politics.

Please consider that these two are very well linked.

*nothing but

This. Just fucking awful.

There needs to be an /ing/ - International general

>muh laws
what a cuck you are

>He didn't have that much of an approval rating to begin with.
He droped from 60% to 55%, that's still good. Mid to low 40s is bad

Guess I meant % of the vote

Doesn't the average Canadian eat this kind of shit up though?

so what are we supposed to discuss on Sup Forums, our navels? you want more
>your cunt
>how do you contemplate your navel
threads?

Kek

"keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums" is about keeping stormfags from shitting up every discussion outside of Sup Forums, not about political discussion staying in Sup Forums.

Trump's approval rating has stayed at around 42% since election, but Hillary's is even lower.

gallup.com/poll/199997/trump-maintains-post-election-bounce-no-new-gains.aspx?g_source=POLITICS&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

You're responding to these meme arrows in the wrong format nucuck