How come you're single?

How come you're single?

because i'm not quite rich enough to balance out how overweight i am.

Because I'm afraid I'll fuck up a date by being awkward

Because she doesn't pick up when I call

I don't understand how to interact with people, and all my experiences with women have ended terribly.

im not

haha, niggerfaggots.

Because I'm too tired of playing the dating game.

Because i broke up with that bitch

relationships are too much effort

Asperger sindrome and bad grammat

No time for a gf. There'll be time for everything else later.

Don't want to deal with the bullshit rn

Because I'm fucking ugly (even though I got a 10/10 rate on here last night), I'm not rich, and I don't date landwhales or cave trolls.

cause I'm an idiot that misses signs doesnt know what the fuck he's doing half the time, drinks too much, has no self esteem, and gets as of lately gets played by every girl who shows interest.

oh and I'm slightly fat and manlet status.
shit sucks, will probably anhero not long into the future. not gonna do it on camera for yall either.

Yelled at my girlfriend super drunk in front of a ton of people

same

Ain't it grand?

Cause I'm fat...

Because I tend to like girls who aren't into me and overlook the girls that are

This too

because there are very few girls around that I'm interested in dating

Because I was a asshole and kept ignoring her

post pic user

Because she has a child that isn't mine

Because my gf broke up with me

large group of people working against me

because my gf broke up with my bf

Because I'm a early 30's overweight asshole working at a soul crushing 24/7/365 on call support with required 10 minute response times, supporting something with weekly releases releases which always occur friday & saturday nights. I have 0 social life, I haven't seen any of my regular friends in over 6 months. I live alone in my own house. There is a school thing, but unfortunately the pickings are not too good when you are doing 100% math & physics.

>Got her pregnant
>I wanted to keep it
>she didn't
>got an abortion
>never spoken since

Because I like the struggle of pulling them into my van.

I don't particularly want a girlfriend bad enough to actually go out and get one.

Im not because of this dubs

I just broke up with her. I'm not ready to bounce back into something else...

I've never even tried

Im sociable and have good friends...but at age 29 and a virgin, I honestly just dont know how to go about it. The whole courting process just baffles me entirely, so I just dont bother with it.

There have been opportunities when I was younger but was too stupid to realize what was happening, ah well, made my peace with it all now, it's not that important.

absolutely, I love how I have no clue what I'm doing and fuck everything up with literally every woman I encounter.

Same man. I just gave up all together. I'm too dense for that shit

Because nearly all marriages end in divorce, and I fucking hate kids. I'll do myself a favor and buy myself a GTR in the long run with all that money I didn't waste on a cheating piece of garbage. The fuckboy life is the good life.

Dont ever trust a single woman either. Not even the slightest bit.

I always wait too long to ask anyone out, I'm kind of picky anyway, and I like to kind of "bite the bullet" in social situations, so I won't ask out a girl even if I like her because one of my friends did first or something. It just makes everything go smoother.

No person is worth my time or energy but myself.

Because I didn't have a father when I was growing up to teach me how to be a real man.

Because i look like this and am kindy fat but 6'2 tall

because tinder fucking sucks

check em

And ehhhhh ive seen worse. keep your head up kid youll find someone if you really want a relationship

i have a gf. been together for 1.5 year, but havent had sex in a year.
its because i dont want to. she is an amazing person and the best friend ive ever had, but i need other women.
im a sex-addict and i feel like dexter lol. its like my "dark passenger" has to feed on some new pussy for me to be satisfied.
i feel stuck, but at the same time i love having her around me.

And only 16 years old. Shave off that peach fuzz mustache; it looks like shit.

We just divorced, I'm only "single" because I won't commit to any of the girls I'm fucking now.

dude, thats not beeing picky. thats beeing a fucking loser

damn talk about role reversal

I've been in a similar situation.
Except the Dexter thing, no idea what you're talking about. Not a sex addict either. But I love drugs.

are you me?

You should like a faggot

5'7''
terrible hairline
115 lbs
crooked teeth
acne scars

I don't even bother to talk to women since its guaranteed rejection

Because I'm in love with a girl who doesn't want a relationship yet. I'm waiting for her, which is probably stupid.

Prostitutes don't judge.

Protip: Never wait for any pussy.

Not waiting on the pussy- we bang quite often, and have feelings for eachother, but she's travelling as a nurse for a while.

That's not the point. She's leaving, but you want to wait; that's where you're fucking up, Sup Forumsro. She's gonna go off and more likely than not be banging other guys. Don't hurt yourself by waiting around for her to come back. There isn't even a 100% chance she'll even come back to you.

Don't take that risk. Always, above all else, look out for your own happiness. I say this from experience, user. Shit fucking hurts...

Post pic nigger

Funny this question being asked today, yesterday was valentine's day in my country.

I don't know how to properly initiate a relationship, I can get it going, but I can't for shit break the initial flirt-contact barrier.

>sucks to be introverted