Gun laws in America are fucked

Gun laws in America are fucked.

What should America do to fix this Sup Forums

Less gun free zones

nothing i love my guns

allow people to legally carry their handguns, get rid of restrictions on full auto, no magazine capacity limits in certain cuck states, get rid of gun free zones. thats about it faggot. also a bit of common sense muslim control couldnt hurt

Remove absolutely every restrictions on gun purchasing and background checks.

Its like the purge IRL except every day of the year.

Get rid of muslims

It's not about guns, it's about there not being enough money put behind proper mental health treatment.

SHALL

guns don't kill, muslims do

Yeah its horrible how that magazine capacity killed all those people...

Even aside from the daily gun massacres, this is very true. The mental health issues of this country have been allowed to fester and money REALLY needs to be put towards better care for these people.

NOT

/thread.

>obvious b8 thread
I'm willing to bet you don't know shit about them.

DEY GON TAKE AH GUNZ

AH GUUUNNZZZ

except for all the non-muslim shooters who make up the vast majority, I agree with you

>daily gun massacres

...uh, you know shootings have actually gone down the last 10 years right? And your chances of dying to a gun are actually far smaller than being either stabbed or even beaten? Source: FBI statistics, 2014.

By mental health treatment you mean converting people away from Islam right?

They should make killing people illegal. That would take care of the problem of people killing each other.

Ah, look at the Muslim OP trying to disarm law-abiding Americans.

>50 people dead in a country with 320,000,000 people
>statistically irrelevant

Who gives a shit, mass shootings are less than 1% of all gun homicides

THIS

'dah muslims' is another convenient scapegoat to once again ignore the failings of american healthcare

>daily gun massacres
Yeah no

shut down all gun manufacturers.

bout fucking time. thank you

It's simple just put all muslims that are in the US into internment camps just like the Japanese during WWII and kill any muslim who either acts up or refuses

not religion per se, but in the case of radicalisation from cults like IISIS, the majority who join them have mental health issues with little support, which is why they seek 'help' from these nutjobs promising the world

BE

That's a good idea. I can support this 100%.

Well, 99.9+%. Killing murderers is also a good idea.

BE

Even if all new guns stopped being made America has over 300 million guns in civilian hands you idiot. Are you going to go door-to-door to try to take them back? Prepare for a civil war.

The muslims should all be locked up right along with the spastics and psychos. Not a scapegoat at all. They are all pieces of shit.

get rid of liberals and niggers, 90% of crime gone overnight.

but if you kill a murderer then you become a murderer who must then be killed and so on until no one is left

You DO seem to be in need of treatment anons.

The county hospital is there to help you.

let me file down those edges for you, you might cut yourself otherwise

>radicalisation
Retarded European detected. Fuck off back to your islamic nations, this thread is for actual discussion.

>but if you kill a murderer then you become a murderer
lol no. if you kill a murderer they cancel each other out. its called double jeopardy

Don't see why they shouldn't make gun ownership similar to being able to drive a car. Take a class, take a test, get a gun. Re-register it every couple of years, etc...

People act like that shit is some sort of stepping stone to a tyrannical governments. Like their AR-15 is going to somehow save them from a fucking tomahawk missile if it came to that anyways... Dumb bitches.

Nice story, except killing a murderer is not murder retard. It is justice.

I know right?

If only there was someone there who could have shot back.

>tfw my state has ZERO mental health facilities anymore, as of last year
>people with problems are just sent to jail instead

>he doesn't understand the difference so resorts to cliche insults

bless your little cotton socks

our problems cannot be fixed. even if there were a viable solution you could never get people to agree to it

These are me. This faggot twisted my words

YOU CAN'T TAKE MY GUNS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GUN STUPID LIBTARD CUCK

This guy was a security worker, he had full vetting dude, took hours of training, extensive background checks, etc. He'd have got it, Paris attackers got their fullauto AKs on the black market.

Also, do you know how much Tomahawk missles cost?

i see no news on this.. i dug and nothing so

Please feel free to forfeit your rights.

I'll be keeping mine, thank you.

Why not put them in solitary with a noose hanging up from the rafters in the corner?

it's on EVERY major news station you fucknugget

Virginia tech shooter carried 17 ten round magazines. Good thing he didn't have 8 twenty round magazines or he might have hurt someone.

good thinking batman!

Stop invading the Middle East and shut down the CIA so that we stop creating so many extremists for the Pentagon to fight.

Your argument is retarded anyway. Any proper muslim is pretty much in favor of these massacres anyway, and there is no way they will go to get mental help by themselves.

Don't suggest reeducation camps either, the EU is about to fuck the entire continent with those, so if you are in the UK, you better vote leave.

Yeah. Most shootings are nig nogs shooting other nig nogs anyways.

Ah yes, don't blame the shooter who believes all gays should die, blame the society that allowed gays to get married.

I agree, all muslims should be locked up in insane asylums. Good point.

I don't need the government's permission to exercise my right to own firearms thank you

Yah because pulling all out defense now would accomplish so much that the threat exist

>Any proper muslim is pretty much in favor of these massacres anyway

/discussion

Just looked it up, Glock 19.

15rd standard, though 10s are available.

Still though, can't imagine it'd make much of a difference.

This is the fault of gun nuts.

You have a lot of blood on your hands.

It's just the price for conquering country's of monkeys

Leave the mass shootings in, but take out all instances where the murderer was a nigger. We now have a murder rate comparible to some european countries that dont even allow guns. we dont have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem

see

You're literally retarded.
>you need to stop posing for these hentai drawings, user

What about the bataclan? Whose fault was that? Still American gun nuts?

Moron.

FUCK that guy, he is a murderous cunt. Not due to religious but due to the fact he is a cunt. Sup Forums must be imploding right about now, since they hate both anyone Muslim and anyone gay. kek

gun laws cause people to not want to murder other people - fact.

How was anyone kept from shooting back? It happened in Florida. Anyone there could have carried a gun and shot the terrorist. The thing is guns don't magically deflect bullets you stupid fucking hick. Nothing can stop someone who is determined to kill dozens of people if they can get their hands on a firearm. The only way to prevent shootups is to make it hard to get firearms.

Ask yourself why the fuck does this keep happening in America. There's been multiple dozens of shootings since Sandy Hook. Pull your head out of your ass already you stupid fucking selfish piece of shit redneck scum. Your penis compensation rights aren't more important than all the lives at stake.

60 dead fags and 1 dead muslim.

Seems like a great day in America to me.

So much this!

I need to sue the people who makes spoons and forks for making me fat! Its not my fault im fat its the spoons and people who make them!

This fucking keyboard of mine too. IM not mispelling words!!! ITS THE KEYBOARDS FAULT!!!!!

ITS EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MY OWN!!!!

replace all guns with nerf guns

Make better people

My guns haven't kill any one or any thing, so fuck off

What defense? We aren't doing shit over there, it's all Russia. All we've been doing in the Middle East since the 70s is pissing people off.

This faggot swallowed the liberal horse shit

A hard fact is that self defense is now banned in many countries. Kill a man to save yourself in Australia, get prison time for it.

These laws are genuinely preventing people from protecting themselves.

50 homos is a good start. As long as the Muslim dies in the end, it's an all around good thing when this happens.

lol you are a retard. the guy was a islamic homophobic and a democrat. but idiots like you are saying not religiously motivated and guns/republicans fault. like seriously how dumb are you? also Orlando native and current resident. talk of the town is how Muslims shot up a gay bar not the fucking national narrative of Muslims are peaceful. get fucked. 407 32803.

>defense

wut

This. Restrictions won't fix anything. If we could drip acid onto a murderer and use cruel and unusual punishment nobody would even think about it without killing themselves after/during

>Do you know how much Tomahawk missiles cost.
>Sir, we can't do anything against the civil uprise! They have automatic firearms and using any weaponry stronger than that would cost, like, tons of money!
>I guess we gotta concede. The american government is disbanded. We did all we could.

It's fine to be a retard, it's just... why do you go through life thinking your opinions are worth anything? That's wrong.

Outlaw guns. Start a forced buyback program where the government buys all the guns from the populace and then recycles them into something useful.

so you're saying it IS the fault of guns? I thought that was the 'liberal' stance?

i know, right? remember that time we sent all those tanks, drones, and missiles to afghanistan, and now there's no more terrorists?

lol, those guys thought they could stop us with a few shitty assault rifles.

I'm the guy that you responded to and i frequent Sup Forums. It's happening just like we all thought. The retarded leftists who allowed these savages to live here will be forced to choose between islam and gay rights. The left is eating itself just like we all knew it would. Personally i think gays should be allowed to get married. Faggots > muslims.

It's sad that people died, but at the same time i have to thank the left for being such incompetent feels-over-reals retards, since they're just making everyone more and more nationalist.

I cannot help but to notice that shootings only happen in legal gun free zones or establishments that forbids it.

Almost like shooters know that guns can stop them no matter what.

Gun free zones are why they were unable to shoot back, idiot. Think before you spew bullshit next time.

>take all of the citizens guns
>criminals with unregistered guns fly under the radar
>they can now freely rob people with no fear of being shot

Well, gun deaths would probably go down, but robberies and other small crimes would skyrocket.

>forced buyback program

And what happens when most people ignore it? I sure as fuck won't obey an unconstitutional mandate and I have several homemade guns the government doesn't even know about.

Guns are made to kill people. They have no other purposes. You should be suspected of intending to kill somebody for owning one.

That is the American way to spell defence

Preach it Sup Forumsrother. America's only problem is the pussies that grew up in a culture that wanted everyone to get a trophy. Fucking cucks

>make a bunch of barely functional homemade guns out of pipes and 2x4s
>sell them to the government

*cough*