How much was your last paycheck?

How much was your last paycheck?

$6300

32.71. I work part time maybe 14 hours a week and split my check 50/50 between checkings and savings.

Chop one zero and that's me.

If dubs will be at $63000 by next year.

$450 (weekly)

Well I get paid monthly so it's only averages out to about $1575/week

$3,700 AUD.

Ausfag, and salary pay. It's fucking rubbish. But start work with a new company in two weeks, so that will be around $5,400 AUD for a month.

2.2k for 2 weeks of work but this was almost 2 years ago. I was a courier working none stop. Saved as much as I could, quit and started a business.

1,120 (two weeks)

Same every fortnight $3576. Salary Ausfag too

$756.45 CAN. Usually alot more but I was out with a concussion so I didn't get a full pay.

$1,088 (two weeks)

How did you negotiate for fortnight pay?

Every contract or anything i've signed for full-time/permanent positions is ALWAYS monthly salary pay, did you speak to them or something?

$766 every two weeks..

$2500 monthly.

Spartan living doesn't need to be shit living.

1695, I get paid bi-weekly.
just signed a new job for 70k salary

Nah just the way this company is. Pretty big mining company. Maybe they did that during the boom when they couldn't get staff

$520 for one week

$2800 canadian pesos

paid bi-weekly

1390 for this two weeks. Salary exempt, so I'm guaranteed my 40 but I still get overtime.

Fortnight? What are you living in the 14th century?

>8051 Euro
>SAP Consulting

After the kike government stole from me and I contributed to the 401k jew I took home $2,100.

Last paycheck was about $2500 AUD for the fortnight.

This financial year I've made $92000. That's with about 6 weeks on leave without pay for surgical recovery.

$400/week. Worked as a draftsman while in engineering school. Looking for new job now.

$5,133

$1100 post 401k and taxes

Internship at a nuclear plant here

1,280 USD and i hate my job

Noice

$3300 after 12% 401k and 2% stock options

Paid bi-weekly

Cloud techical arch

740 a week from job.
Plus 425 from landscaping side job.
Plus 280 from selling weed.

So $1445 This week

300 GBP

$3760. I get paid monthly.

$1475.96 weekly after 10% 401-k, insurance and taxes.

$500 dollars, but my brother took it from me for drugs, lol im fucked

USD 11.200,00 Software Engineer. I work remotely from Brazil (obrigado Dilma pelo dolar nas alturas)

Are we talking before or after tax? I get about aud4k pre tax and about aud$2700 (fortnight) after tax and thats 40 hours a week shift work, id suck dicks for some of the money people are saying they are pulling

mining in Aus? coal, copper, zinc or nickel by any chance?

$400

Only for 1 day though

1300/week

FUUUUUULLLL OF SHIIIIIIIITTT man
ITS THE INTERNET and FULL OF SHITMAN PAYS A VISIT.
LET"S SEE HIS PHOTOSHOP SKILLS

Currently just making money cloud mining bitcoin with Genesis mining, made 240 usd this week alone.

uOVJfv was the promo code i used for a 3% discount so my return on investment was online one month. With the bitcoin halving coming up prices could sky rocket so profits might be huge!

When I worked $600 cash per week. Last 3 years been 0. I miss working.

biweekly, after 401k/taxes/etc, $5.8k

It was like $200 2 and a half years ago, haven't had a job since then.

$4495 after taxes and deductions

Similar. What do?

what's so hard to believe about that? could be $250k/yr if 1st and 15th of each month. it isn't outside the realm of reality for a few people on here to earn that much

$15,150 (AUD) + 33,000 shares (both per month)

~$4800 Analyst for a tech company

commodity trading here

$2300

3500 and got another 1500 from my stock dividends :)

289.90$ per fortnight.
Centrelink

275 (two weeks part time)
going to be (hopefully) starting a new job in the next few months and will be making almost almost triple my current bi-weekly check in a week and still be part time

probably like 90 bucks a year and a half ago when i worked my last two days in the week

Cool. Stock market is for little old ladies. Real men trade in futures.

you mean here on the internet? Yes I too, partake in the millionaires club.
No. If you are on Sup Forums you suck at life. Nuff said.

$133

I only worked 3 half days in that two weeks however.
Seasonal work in a small town while I'm home for school.

Nobody is going to check quads??

~3200

Checked
Iron ore

like $300 for 2 weeks

Just got a B.S. in Math... c-can I make some money now?

Well, no. Everyone here is discussing earnings and jobs. Only skeevy jobless losers like children get excited about repeating numbers.

Around here a masters in math lets you wait tables.

4769. Bi weekly.

Except this is me, fucktard. Will compare careers, checks, awards, accomplishments, etc...with you any day.

(You)

>per month

It's really not that much. I don't even break $100k/yr.

I'm single so it's plenty, but I'm not rich or anything...

there are plenty of Sup Forums types who earn a lot of money, not everyone is broke as fuck

killing self asap, then

at least I know some java/c++/python/MATLAB... right?

or am I fucked

oh okay. Pic is me. What you got?

1700 gross biweekly.
:(

Touche

So yeah I make $200k base running a sales team of about 20 guys for a tech company doing mostly cloud shit. Ote is shy of $500k. Been doing this for 3 years. I am 34. Finally started to settle down. Before this I was the sales guy and I just crushed it. Best year made $678k. My friends I grew up with some work office jobs, some are maintenance guys etc. I used to love to party with them and at the end of the night if none of us got lucky I would call up these hookers and my living room would turn into an orgy. I used to think that yeah this is what it's all about etc. It gets old though. I miss it a bit. Now I'm engaged (super tight pre-nup) and I'm just as happy.

bhp or xtrata/glc ?

fuuuuck me I didn't see I got quads!

What kind of courier? UPS or delivering a platinum chip?

US $1350 avg with no overtime after taxes

Nah...math is important. It explains everything else. Read book: Is God a Mathemetician. Also, get job at Wendy's, fuck manager, profit.

Run a sales team

Chef at wendys $8.75/hr

i like wendy's nuggets.

a ass full of daddy's cummies

chef?

Livio?

read "the accelerating universe" in my astro class a few years ago

We call them tendies

Yes nigger

$0

I'm NEET right meow

400 USD (weekly)

tendies or niggies.
still delici.

>MATLAB
Shiggy diggy

Yep...freaky stuff in there.

$8,240 per month before taxes.

Kai?

200$ because i'm a fag who still works fast food
Currently cleaning up to work at a factory with my mom.

No this is check

damn.

give me some money boiiii

same here man, got a referral for the Ford stamping plant near me, its gonna feel good makin some real money, good luck bro

what do you do? Fellow soveit canuckistan resident looking to find a better paying job than my 900 every 2weeks bullshit.

1202 usd weekly btw