Socially crippled 30 year old reporting in. I'm going to a degenerate electronic music festival in a few weeks...

Socially crippled 30 year old reporting in. I'm going to a degenerate electronic music festival in a few weeks. How to fug teen girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2390398/princess_busty_a_k_a_bunny.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey,
got any more picture of that babe?

thx for bump
this is all I have, wish I had more

neat. thx man.
now try to get out there and meet real people. bigger miracles have happened. love you brother
bye

>How to fug teen girl?
put your wee wee in their cha cha

Do whatever it takes fellow user. You just have to put your mind to it.

Drugs, man.

ever heard of roofies?

This is a joke right? Find any skank and offer her molly and she'll suck your cock until it literally hurts.

I'm going to level with ya man, it won't be easy. I mean, chicks that are into that electronic shit only one one type of guy, and his name is Chad and he has enough social skills to get three chicks sucking his dick at once. So to answer your question, I have no fucking idea

I used to have one of those bubble wands as a kid.
Got it from my grandparents on a fourth of july celebration.
Yup, that thing eventually found it's way up my ass of course.

if you cant convince yourself and need others to convince you how r u going to convince her.

Ex raving poon hound reporting in, give girls MDMA and weed, receive sex. Or just find that girl in he crowd who looks totally wrecked and is sweating tits, dance with her and offer her more M if she comes to your place. Guaranteed poon.

It also may have helped that I was wearing a fuzzy suit

Do you really wanna be the guy who asks for source of the 6/10 pic unrelated

No fucking waaaaaay it can't be that easy. it can't be...like, that's basically prostitution, and there's no way, just, you're full of shit man fuck you. you're probably just some promoter trying to get people to buy tickets for a shitty dance festival where you charge $10 for a bottle of water. EAT SHIT CORPORATE SLEAZE

You really need to be careful; what you stick up your ass, any type of object with uneven edges can shake loose a blood clot or burst an aneurysm.
No Homo

>Bring drugs to the festival
>teen girls want drugs but cant afford them
>trade drugs for fug
Seriously why do you think all those 28yo drug dealers have 13yo pussy hanging around, they suck dick for cigarettes and take it in the ass for a twenty

Thx for advice, anons. This had not crossed my mind in the slightest, that's how bad I am at life. But now I have to find out how to get my hands on such things.

Money isn't the problem, but rather knowing where to go, and what to trust

No, you are not allowed at EDC. Stay away from my city you filthy tourist.

just give them aspirin the little retards won't even know

MDMA is readily available at festivals, girls will also come to your place for coke. Just ask if they want to party. Also make sure you look like a rave nig. Pic related, this fuzzy gorilla costume got me more attention than I ever imagined.

Electric Forest, your wimmyn are safe

Something like that would help assuage my guilt from defiling some young naive creature, at least I'd be preventing them from getting hooked on molly. Maybe I'll buy some flavored chewable vitamins

Benis in bagina xD

Kill yourself

Are you telling him to stay away from Las Vegas? Isn't that like, all the city is known for?

Gud, they're my wimmyn.

Fucking love

Shit the entire world knew Vegas before EDC was a thing. I don't mind tourists that fly in but I hate the ones that drive, out of towners can't fucking navigate for shit and drive me mad.

get smokes smoke one next to scody bitch she asks you for one and you say only if you fuck and you say ur 23 gg

yeah but you also have a hipster ass fixed gear component tattoo over your heart, and you're fairly fit, so the confidence you've had your whole life and the social skills to match it might be what actually sealed the deal, and for all you know, the gorilla suit might have actually been a detriment, since the girls couldn't see your handsome face until it was fug time.

you know teen girls aren't really into socially crippled 30 year olds, right?

hell teen girls aren't really into adult men in general.

how bout you instead fug a nice 20 something?

Don't use words like fug for starters. Act like a fucking man.

This. I used to have a friend who was a dealer just by hanging around with him i got young pussi but be careful these chicks fuck a lot of junkies some ofthem have std's

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2390398/princess_busty_a_k_a_bunny.html

Neato I got trips

I'm not interested in a used-up AIDS fuckrag. I want to be some relatively innocent girl's first shameful mistake

>doesnt have a belly
>so then hes fit

Getting racy

>fairly fit
>fit
>same thing

Aaaaaand this is supposedly her

>that's basically prostitution
Welcome to adult life

filename makes me wonder, did you put this costume on tonight just for this post?

Whoa mein, it's a link ass BMX tattoo thank you. I definitely lack confidence and social skills, was a pleb growing up, unpopular as fuck, have no friends now as an adult, girls on MDMA are just so lovey lovey that it takes no effort. I had my face visible and I have a big curly afro like I'm tryna be a 70's nig.

>boob is blurry and has much larger JPEG artifacts than the rest of the pic

definitely not shooped

Cropped my face out just now

Yeah I've got my doubts. Either way, she's a prized piece

Guy from rothbury here all you forest fucks suck

sorry. I might not even go. here is your chance to talk one of us out of it

The girls are all stuck up cunts don't expect to get laid.

Just fake a french accent and make up a bunch of bullshit. Works 100% of the time

moar?

\B\ confirmed virginfags

ree

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this music is bad ass huh?
>here take 4 purple dinos
>her: fuck off dad
save yourself the embarrassment mate

use age, don't talk much

Study body language and basic psych to quickly tell if a grill's interested. If not, move on.

all girls love older men. all.