ARYA SURVIVES

ARYA SURVIVES
FACELESS CUNT DIES INSTEAD
THEATER CUNT DIES
BLACKFISH DIES

what happens next faggots?

Arya is going back to winterfell, mereen is under attack khaleesi is back in town

Best episode yet

the hound joins the brotherhood without banner

Sansa sends that letter to littlefinger asking for help

First time we see a full grown dragons capability against the masters?

You still watch that silly kid's show op? Top kek

only cause its too brutal for you and ur christian family doesnt mean its a silly kid show u fuckin 30 year odl pedophile

Top. Kek.
Looks like this little guy has got his jimmies all rustled. Go back to fantasy land with your little show, buddy.

Fuck you and your spoilers.

the only thing thats rustled is ur mums pussy

>what happens next faggots?

How the fuck should I know, you are the spoiler guy faggot.

dubs confirmed his moms pussy rumbles

She kills that old cunt that had her brother killed.

dont browse Sup Forums after a new episode airs

shit episode, only 6x01 was worst

>At last, a girl is truly Game of Thrones
Seriously?

Does it bug anyone else that her being stabbed in the gut like four times basically was a sham and she was barely affected by it

yeah pissed me off bad. you couldn't run and jump with sliced muscles. i hate the writers of this show, they have the best source material ever and they're doing all they can to cheapen it.

You can be stabbed in the gut and it not really do anything, but I was under the impression quite a lot of time had passed between her getting stabbed and that chase scene.

They weren't sliced, they were stabbed. Stab wounds are the easiest wounds to close provided there's not internal bleeding. The Waif didn't twist the knife, so the wounds sound't have fully severed and muscles. Also, her stitches eventually did open back up, and she started bleeding again.

also the black fish escapes in the book. he's a survivor, not a stubborn old idiot. The book blackfish will come back and do something significant. The tv writers just killed him off so they wouldn't have to pay the actor anymore.

>you couldn't run and jump with sliced muscles

nigga don't speak about anatomy if you don't have even a fundamental grasp of it.

you dont actually SEE the blackfish die, and in this show that means hes probably not dead. also u forgot mereen is under seige, khalese returns, cercei is barred ffrom trial by combat by word of the her son the king.

sliced then stabbed pleb. watch the scene again.

I had my appendix removed, which was a perfect 2" cut and i could barely walk to two weeks. several stabs in the gut would not only fuck up your intestines internal, but your abs would be too wreaked to walk, or stand. running and jumping would be outright impossible.

learn about anatomy pleb.

arya is a x-men

The waif did twist the knife. Plz rewatch

that priest is dun goofed, cercei is mad as fuck
dragons will wipe the masters
varys is gonna meet theon and jara and they will provide khaleesi with ships

> get a tear in your abdominal corset.

> literally collapse immediately to the floor like a deflating balloon.

>uses word "nigga"

>pretends to understand anatomy

>argues against obvious fact that gut stabs would prevent any type of upright standing for months.

Syrio Forel is a lie. GOT producers are fucking trolls.

very cheap fakeout death scene. Almost walking dead level gimmick. really fucking dumb.

still love the show but hate the writers

cool.

hey you know in about 3 days once they slice open your entire abdominal wall down the middle you can start walking upright again?

slashed, stabbed and twisted.

You'd need an ambulance and surgeons to survive that type of damage.

We didn't actually see him die. The whole "blackish died" scene was kind of underwhelming and could be a hint at this. They usually make deaths in the show a little more "visible"

Simpletons are easily pleased.

BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS BITCHES, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

JON SNOW GON REK DAT FOOL

She was sliced, stabbed twice, and the knife was twisted. With a four inch blade. She's fucking dead. Shit writers are shit.

i stabbed ur mom wit my 4 inch cock 2 times and she was ok bruh.

really? you mean they make a fine perfectly clean scalpel cut, then painstakingly suture the the muscles internally, and the skin externally you can "start walking upright?"

Cool. So how does that related to being sliced and stabbed multiple times with a broad blade dagger then running and jumping off bridges the next day....

I'm confused about the connection you're trying to make here...

Knife definitely twisted.
I concur.

>stabbed
>jumps in a river full of literal shit with an open wound
>no infection

What the fuck happened to hodor you faggots? I want to know. They finally make bran interesting amd two eps now nothing. I'm so sick of aryas scenes. They're so fucking boring and her entire training could have been explained in a single episode. From when she joined faceless temple to now, could have been done in one ep.

I wish they would have given a more devoted and shown story for another character. Im so sick of the humpback of notre dames face already. I wish she died

your mom has shitty writers mufucka

> cut the entire wall open through all layers.

you can walk in 3 days, technically can walk straight away there's obvious just a lot of risk of dehiscing the wound.

> a couple of punctures

NOPE NO WALKING FOR 30 YEARS OK TRUST ME I HAVE MY EXPERIENCE FROM ..

its like your brain is running on a pentium 2 my niga.

even without knife twist she'd bleed out on a day or two. and forget eating ever again with torn up gutty words. there would be infected pockets of puss within a few days regardless.

If they're as shitty as this show, she'll keep coming back to life and haunt me forever.

the fuck is your obsession with twisting the knife.

like what does that mean to you?

do you think a puncture wound into a non vital area with no mortality risk is suddenly a mortal wound because you twisted it?

it expands the wound, that's it.

if its in a non fatal area then you're not going to die because it was TWISTED.

TWIZTID SISTR

arya kills ramsay

i think in the book she will take the place of the fake arya and be brought back to winterfell where she will kill ramsay in the bedroom.

Why do i see the Grayjoys coming to the aid of Mareen and saving the day ?

>At last, a girl is truly no one.
Fixed it for you.

Next episode: Jon snow gets cucked by Michael Bolton and his army of torturers who fuck the wildlings like Bolton fucked sansa

Sansa's gonna get help from her cousin

Enjoying your first week on Sup Forums?

Last episode this season has lady stark coming back to life

stopped watching that show after season 3, when it turned into harry potter. fucking gay story and gay show

>using top kek

kebab 3rd country mudslime spotted

she's looked to be stabbed on the sides and stomach

even with such a short knife it would puncture her stomach and worst her kidney

you can't just treat it as you would a flesh wound

her injury is worse than the Hound's

I wanted to see that cunt bitch die. Not just go to next scene with her face on the wall. Poor form

so is your mom lollllolollololol

The previous episode with Lyanna Mormont was much better than this shit

Are you a fucking halfwit?

This was horrible and Arya as a character is horrible and her subplot is easily Dorne tier

Underrated fucking post

Jaqen H'qhar is getting more and more gay

>muh mysterious aura
>muh honor and shit

Fuck this Twilight shit

I liked that waif, she's a good actor.

And prettier out of character than the Quasimodo Mr.Bean

Maisey Williams really is fucking uggo

Are you faggots serious? This show has dragons and ice zombies. Jon Snow came back to life. And this is what bothers you.

Saying top kek twice really make me cringe. You're a victim of bully in high school amirite? Because you like boys than girl rite faggot?

It's funny cause she was a cute kid you know like in season one, the kind that you could look at and be like "she's gonna be gorgeous when she grows up" and then, as she grew it's like her eyes and her head didn't agree on spacing.

Arya is done with Jaqens shit so she gon go make some frey pies
Tommo cockblocked cleganbowl, sorry get hype guy

I wish I knew what you were talking about

I can't wait to see Tommen get raped in his pretty little mouth.

this.
broads ugly as fuck now. certain anons just need to deal with it.

shipping tommo and high sparrow
classic molesty priest

BASTARDBOWL

Something happened in between, but what?

best characters: the mountain and the hound

>mfw the High Sparrow slides his old, fat and veiny cock into Tommen's tight pink hole

months of an all chicken diet.

puberty

dragon(s) burn the masters' fleet
Cersei burns Kings Landing with wildfire
Tommen dies I'm sure, maybe Cersei even kills his dumb ass herself

Did someone say.... Chicken

>I'll take two

I dont know why but fucking kek

>bait...

Bump

Not a single thing you do is an original idea huh?

Thanks m8, now i dont need to watch the episode, i might aswell just go have sex with me wife instead

ramsey bolton dies. Dany lands in Dorne. Jaime kills cersei (at least in the books, idk if she'll die in the show)

Will Daenerys steal the Master's ships, or burn them all down in the process of fighting them?

Jon Snow dies again at the battle of Whiterun

I hope she fucking dies. She's the worst character ever. Fucking joyless SJW naive boring cringey cunt.

>Worst character ever
>When Tommen and Arya exist

And The Hound pisses in the same water people have to bathe in instead of using a tree. Big fucking deal.

8.5/10

stannis dead was underwhelming and it was a season finale, your arguement is invalid

>Whiterun
kek

paint skills am i right

>what is swimming in the ocean

Chicken only tastes good when you kill
both the chicken and the peasants raising it