This movie was so stupid

This movie was so stupid

Is this suppose to be the official mascot of you nerds?

Ugly ass dirty stash, then he goes on saying shit like: oompha loomp doo doo ga ga

White people cringe the fuck out of me tbh

It's only getting bad reviews in the US. The turnout was insane in China. It was well received there

I went for that hot Ork puss. Tone your Edgyness down a bit and enjoy the little things, Faggot.

I think my main problem with the film was the pacing at the start, it sucked, Anduin's son dying was completely pointless, I felt fuck all for him cause up till that point all I'd seen of him was him lying in a hospital bed cause of a fucking scratch.

The lore changes a little bit but end up with near enough the same result, easter eggs were awesome, seeing draenei was awesome as I play a draenei and the boldness of the film to kill off a lot of main characters was good.

fuck you, things cannot be enjoyed if shits like this are given a pass to exist

the whole wow lore is basically just a copy of warhammer, everything blizzard is warmhammer

unoriginal shit heads

the cringiest movie i've watched

that fat wizard guy fag with a dirty stash is a representation of all wow players

it was interesting to say the least but then they just started mumbling some stupid sounding words saying shoo sha mama lala ding dong bing bong

Then there's this guy whose name is medith but he's not even indian

like wtf???

Never played the game, so I had no expectations. It was really slow, and hard to follow for like the first half, but the action scenes mostly made up for it. I could've done for more orc on orc fighting, personally. Not bad, but wouldn't see it again

Acting was shitty but if you're a warcraft fan I think it's pretty fucking great seeing all this shit on the big screen.

I got baked for the premiere and it made it a lot better... not sure if the effects were actually good.

Oh and fuck the soundtrack, generic and shit and lord god why couldn't they include some of the actual Warcraft score? I woulda cried if they had the original music probably and saw it three times

>medith

lmao, stupid nigger. Medivh

no one fucking cares you white boy piece of shit always ruining everything

he aint even indian racist white washing piece of retard

You Sup Forums kids know fucking dick. Movie was garbage, worse than a sci-fi channel original.

You you disagree you are younger than 20 or are stuck in arrested development.

It's definitely not a GOOD film but the action and effects were good enough to make it enjoyable IMO. Especially if you really like the game...nothing wrong with fanboyism boosting your enjoyment of a shit film.

it was only alright if you know about the game/lore

imagine if you knew nothing about the game

it would make no fucking sense

when they make a game based movie the odd reference is fine but typically it is 70-80% stuff that only someone that were already into the lore would understand just look at the fucking mess that is the resident evil movies the first one was okay took its time explained a few things the second one was a little more involved references to nemesis and such fine 3rd film onward they gave up and stopped giving a shit weather you follow it or not

also you said that if you buy the latest harry potter book you cant expect to understand every reference because you haven't read the previous books first

fine that's totally true...but this is the first warcraft film...do you see what im getting at here

this is the stupidest comment here.

go back to the zoo nigger

You are right I only played Warcraft free demo some 15 years ago. I had no idea what was going on. Only thing that looked familiar was that lightning thing.

yall look like that ugly mofo in the movie right? smh go play in your basement we get your women anyway

Did you see it in theaters or torrents? Would you be willing to part ways with the in-game code that comes with your ticket?

white people > wow

I thought it was good
My girlfriend thought it was good and she knows nothing about WoW
Everyone I know said it was OK
The subsequent movies will be better