ITT: Tweaks we would do to make albums better

For this and Danse Manatee: Make the production sound cleaner and lower a few of those frequencies so it isn't literally ear-damaging

Maybe Spirit, but that thin, sparkly production is what gives DM it's charm imo

Remove Planning Weed Like it's Acid and keep Life is Loss.

>somehow remove all the vinyl noise sounds

That's more than a tweak...

Remove the advertisement on the first track

the noise adds to the child-like wonder of the album
adds to the charm imo, and that's coming from someone who hates that album
???

Agree about the noise, but still, god damn some of those frequencies could be lower. Maybe just enough so that it doesn't actually damage hearing

add more samples to stg to make it sound more dense

i agree about the high frequencies.
i wish there was more noise throughout the album instead of just at the beginning, as well

the first time i listened to it, i was on edge in anticipation for the startling noise like in the beginning of april and the phantom, but it never came

The high frequencies are important.

As you get older, you hear less and less of the frequency. The album literally sounds different from when you first heard it. A lot clearer, but missing things from when you were young.

holy fucking shit. that is god damn brilliant. is there a source for this? like is there an interview or something

that album needs remastered, not sure if it would be possible though

It wasn't intended, it's just how high frequency works with age. It's part of presbycusis, or age-related hearing loss.

>get an oculus

nice

kek

fix the mixing on the bell on the second half of "a piece of the sky". that bell makes the whole track and it's barely fucking audible on most sound systems

Cut ALL the skits.
And then burn every copy of Wishful Beginnings.

>so it isn't literally ear-damaging

Are you seriously retarded?

Every Hip-Hop album
>No skits
>No features
>No stealing other musicians' music
>No glorification of crime, casual sex, excess, greed, etc.

>delete hip hop

>remove the best parts about hip-hop

You forgot
>No using Jesus' name in vain

"Voices of Old People" kills this album so much for me, interrupts the whole flow of the first side

Cut it down to an EP consisting of:
1. Black Celebration
2. Fly On The Windscreen-Final
3. A Question Of Time
4. New Dress
5. Stripped

use your wide variety of featured rappers and don’t make shitty songs like really doe

Get rid of So Appalled, Jay's listing monsters and the filler on the end of runaway

delete "Buckingham Green" and "Polka Dot Tail"

t. pleb

No

frequency itself cannot cause ear damage

ear damage is only caused by volume.

the only thing i would change with STG is make the vocals higher up in the mix
for danse there are too many things too change because its actually awful and a lost cause

so pleb it hurts