How long until this glorious man gets assassinated?

How long until this glorious man gets assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better question, who's going to do it?

My money's on Jeb!

Not soon enough

dubs confirm it.

Double dubs.....

The Zodiac killer of course. Anyways they haven't even shot Obama so I'm thinking Trump will be fine.

I don't think Jeb has the energy

You mean Jeb's daddies ol'boy CIA network.

I mean, we aren't talking Ben Carson here.

If there's a dead trump, and if polls come out and there's a margin of error, it was Hilary. If the polls are in Hilary's favor.... I don't know... could be Jeb.

No one, he is fucking invincible

If no one was able to kill our cuckbama than they wont get Trump

No man is immortal.

>assassinated
>only people that want him dead are unarmed libtards
im pretty sure he's safe.

>If no one was able to kill our cuckbama than they wont get Trump
one, that argument doesnt make sense
two:
>than
stay in school

wut?

I really hope he gets killed by a republican with an assault rifle. I'd fucking shit myself laughing.

I hope he isn't. We canonize assassinated presidents in this country. I hope he fails spectacularly and so often he gets impeached and lives a long life with his failure.

>mfw "muh gun" is the only possible way to kill someone

hes fucking with mexicans and muslims too though, they have no qualms about murdering people.

I'd be okay if he just loses. Not that I give a fuck about anyone else, I just want to see all that ego lose.

>He will never be American Political Royalty

Tbh, this is the most likely outcome. He'll become a literal joke when the shit hits the fan and he's the fucker who has to shoulder it all. You see how gray and aged they all are when they leave office? He's a pampered fuck who's only had to fire people and boss others around. He might be the first to just quit when he sees all that fucking work between him and his retarded wall.

>Jeb
who?

this, but if he is elected he'll be dead within a month if not a week

The fact that he is having an actual fighting chance of winning upsets me.

After he wins the presidency.

hopefully never, he'll become a martyr, he should be shun be society instead

Your tears are why I am voting for him.

nobody in this thread except ONE samefag posting over and over again wants trump to lose...sorry buddy, its just YOU

the wall WILL go up, mexicans WILL be sent up, niggers WILL be locked up and SJW's will be shut down....and if you dont like it, it will only take 51% of us to make you 49% bow

At this point, that's a real possibility. The global elite will stop at nothing to ensure he doesn't become President.

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE

Hey faggit, how bout serving one day in military before you judge him. America needs a leader

>thinking that's how the American voting system works
No wonder you like trump

They all are a fucking joke. Hillary deserves to be in jail and sanders is a complete retard who doesn't know a damn thing about economics.

As soon as he calls out the banks for their bullshit.

All you twinks afraid to stand up for your country can go fuck themselves, you should have been in Orlando to take the bullets

Also dubs

Yes, laughing at the truth is a natural defense mechanism.