Trump might not know the first thing on foreign policy, never mind the economics along with it...

Trump might not know the first thing on foreign policy, never mind the economics along with it, but he is right about one thing: MUSLIMS NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

I don't think ever felt this kind of rage against so many people before, but it's awesome, and I can't wait til America gets to kill Muslims again.

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/12/orlando-night-club-attack-by-known-wolf-terrorist-previously-investigated-by-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My what a hateful person you are

Wise sage say you live longer being happy

It's completely logical to hate Muslims.

Okay go, walk me through your path of reasoning to how they are a detriment.

I'll be happy when we vengeance on Islam.

You would only ask that if you expected me to say that they're violent, just so you could rebuttal "well yah know, most Muslims aren't murderers blah blah blah". But you know what most Muslims are? In support of bullshit like this. Check the polls and statistics, most Muslims are in favor of all these attacks going on around the world.

Fuck Muslims

Pretty pointless to act out in hate at all. Goes for both sides.

are you an Agent provocateur?

All the leftist, hippy, degenerates hating on Trump, making me laugh.
Trump 2016

Two things that kill today's society

>Religion
>Social Media

/thread

All this hate and energy we're generating here is going to help kick the slime out of the country.

I see you attached a source with your claim, thanks for doing that otherwise you'd just sound like another alarmist sheep.

This guy gets it.

why do you want Trump out though?

I'd rather expel faggots like you from my country asshole

And once all the muslims are gone, then what? Taking the problem, lumping people who may or may not be part of the problem and pushing them somewhere else doesnt fix it

Funny how your chart doesn't explain why 1.5 billion Muslims aren't trying to kill you.

You need to have yourself committed.

Trump is the true alfa male every shit tard of Sup Forums should strive to be. Especially the dumb fuck wads who think Obama & Hillary aren't a huge part of the problem.

>not know the first thing on foreign policy, never mind the economics along with it
He's a highly successful international business man. Why do you think he doesn't understand the economic aspects of foreign policy?

Most would try to or be in support of killing me because I'm a Christian American white man.

Especially when I tell them Mohammed was a child rapist

Just because I give you welfare with my tax money doesn't make this country yours, you help build it or leach of it, and I think I know which category you fit into.

You went to their countries and killed their people. Expect the same, it's common sense.

>Trump
>"might not know the first thing on foreign policy, nevermind the the economics along with it"
>not having the slightest clue what the fuck you are talking about
>not knowing trump comes out on top in his dealings with china
>not knowing trump is a master businessman and predicted Iran's success in the middle east regarding iran
>not knowing trump realizes the threat china faces to the US and is capable of beating them
>not knowing trump is probably the best person possible when it comes to foreign policy due to his toughness and business sense
>not knowing trump will command respect from other countries, while hillary would take it in the ass if she becomes president

Pushing the problem out of America would fix America's problem. It will at least trade a larger problem for a smaller one.

Or they could just stop being muslim.

It's all fucking pretend anyway.

Tis true. Violence leads to nothing but more violence, until no one is left

Trump suggests that we stop flying in muslims to the country TEMPORARILY until we figure out how to make stronger steel beams.

yet this excludes Muslims living in western nations. you know, the ones who've ASSIMILATED.

Better be jet fuel resistant

people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

OP here, I hate most republican values (I especially hate Ted Cruz), but I would vote Trump if it meant curing America of its Muslim problem.

Thanks Timmy for your question. Look the Muslims are absolutely terrible. They are killing this country. You can ask absolutely anyone and they will tell you "Tommy the Muslims are absolutely killing this country.." Donny, they are killing us in trade, with the currency and literately with the guns in night clubs. I've talked to some really big people, I mean big...I can't tell you who they are right now but they are very big people on this Muslim issue and they all say we are getting killed. I know a lot of Muslims many are really great people...great but many are not so great look at Orlando. So we have to be vigilant but more than that we have to send these people back to Mexico where they came from thousands and millions of years ago.

I hate sand niggers as much as the next guy but I'm not voting for an incompetent ass like trump. I'm just going to write my own name in because I could probably run this country better than the current idiots we have to choose from.

This is literally rehashed nonsense garbage you would hear in a children's story.

Violence is absolutely necessary to solve problems, of course it isn't the only solution, but it does remain as a solution.

>I'm just going to write my own name in because I could probably run this country better than the current idiots we have to choose from
You are why the God-Emperor will win

Top score 2016

"A man shot up a gay nightclub in the south."

What do you picture when you hear that sentence? I know what I pictured this morning. One of the fuckwits from here.

9/11 happened and we bent our knee
Iraq War happened and we bent our knee
Bombs and bullets were unleashed on the public and we bent our knee

This country was founded on freedom of religion. I'm tired of bending my knee

I'm more mad that King nigger is blaming guns rather than the shooter

Lol

That photo is the personification of every middle eastern immigrant ever. Why do all do all the same shit

>This country was founded on freedom of religion. I'm tired of bending my knee

Those two statements would appear to contradict each other.

Not our knees, just Muslim scumbag knees.

50 dead fags and you're angry at Muslims? This is the first decent thing a Muslim ever did for us.

And I care more about freedom from religion, so fuck off god-believing retard.

but the muslim terrorist who shot 50 gays is a loving soul who follows a religion of peace, amirite

Let this be clear: I don't like any religious people, Muslims just happen to be worst. Some Christians (you) aren't far off from that degeneracy.

they instigate hatred and violence as part of their "religious" beliefs. they routinely carry out violent acts and atrocities EVERY single day, around the world, in the name of their religion. you can literally google "carbomb muslim" and find a bombing on any given day, in some random marketplace full of innocent civilians, a hotel, etc.

they are trash

Amerifats are not mad about this because they care about all the gays killed, they're mad because a Muslim beat them to it

their political leaders say things like "gays must be killed out of compassion"

even right here in america, in orlando, where the shooting happened 2 months after this faggot imam gave a hateful speech about gays

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/12/orlando-night-club-attack-by-known-wolf-terrorist-previously-investigated-by-fbi/

That's right, white pride and no more problems

trump isnt republican faggot, he is just running as one. he is completely unsupported and hated by the republican party, and has funded his own campaign out of his own pocket.

Trump 2016, suck it bitch

Muslims need to get the fuck out of our country. I hope Trump wins so he can deport all those terrorist sandniggers! Or more shit like in Orlando will keep happening.

Trumps a fraud

muslim beliefs arent compatible with modern civilization, it's that simple.

the d00d was one of you americucks

You can say the same about the Irish.

Yes, he is doing God's work

no, you cant. dipshit

What do you think sharia law is? you fucking potatoe

jesus, i cant believe the audacity of those liberal SJW faggots bernie and hillary. that sums up whats wrong with america right now. fuck them

trump all the way 2016

This

Well I certainly hate the potato niggers as much as you, but Irish immigrants to America actually assimilate and contribute to society. Muslims just bitch about how they can't go pray 10 times a day and bomb things.

welcome to Sup Forums

>/thread
on ur own post. gtfo faggot

ISIS trolling

obama already is trying to blame guns, and says "the motives of the shooter are still undetermined" after a 911 call where the shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS, the shooter shouting allah snackbar in the club, shooter having been investigated by FBI previously multiple times for terror statements and comments he made, the fact he is a devout muslim, son of afghan parents, afghan father who supports taliban. its a total joke these libs are full of shit and the retards who buy the propaganda are faggots

If 911 had happened in 1941 FDR would have locked up or deported every Muslim in the country.
Today our leaders are such pussies they can't even say Muslim and terrorist in the same sentence.

this is exactly why killary has a chance you stinking cunt

HELL YES

I personally dislike all of the candidates, so I can't say I support Trump- but he's right. The sandniggers are a fucking violent plague on our country. I used to buy into the Tumblr level bullshit that "Islam is a religion of peace" and the other such sayings, but now I know it to be bullshit- especially after the nightclub incident. Fuck the sandniggers.