Honest answer only

>honest answer only
Why no girlfriend user?

because I have a bf

Because I am an awkward, antisocial guy who stays on his computer all day.

Because I'm married

Cause I have 2

Having a wank is less expensive.

Previous gf cheated, now I'm taking a break from serious dating and just fucking around with random girls for a bit

Because I'm a miserable fuck

My wife doesn't want me to have one.

Cause gay

Because I like my money and my sanity.

Because the girl I'm banging doesn't want titles.

Kinda healing myself from most recent relationship that didnt work out.
Fucking few girl friends of mine, but nothing romantic, no feelings from my side.
I feel like I need to be alone on my own for some time before I feel ready to commitment again.

we're both cucks but I'm in the same boat

It's because I dont have time for women

I am trying to finish my undergrad in computer science and then I will get a sweet job and order a bride from China.

I already have her picked out.

cause i rather be here on Sup Forums
and im kind of fat with low self esteem

married to a man

Your wife sounds like a bitch.

Because ugly

you homo

In my case, we're only banging eachother, and I'm in love with the girl. I should not rely on it maybe happening, but fuck is she awesome.
Pic Related

I'm 37 bald, fat, have a 5" cock and I'm poor. Gee I wonder why I don't have a girlfriend. The only thing I'm good at is making booby traps tinkering with electronics and shooting shit.

I'm a broken person. Deep in depression and no female would want to have a depressed boyfriend.

All a bunch of homos. Quit lyin.

I'm 28 and never had a girlfriend. Mostly because I don't need baggage

I do have one

lying about what? I'm gay, what did I lie about?

All these

Dayum you got me.

>I'm 28 and virgin by choice

I don't talk a lot

damn skippy

also checked

>virgin
No kek

Don't give up. There is a girl for you. I promise. Just be yourself. Don't project insecurities and be humble without self deprivation. You got this Sup Forumsro

No one compares to my ex who I miss all the time, so I just use women to satisfy my sexual needs and move on.

I have autism and I don't like relationships. No gf. No friends. I don't talk to my family.
>work
>shitpost
>sleep
>repeat

ugly:/

>>honest answer only
all this niggas lying and projecting in a anonymous board

My only interest in women is sexual, and I can just have a cheeky wank, m8 without having to put up with women.

Because she broke up with me a month ago, now she comes in to the pub I work at and stalks me once a week with her mother for company for about 6 hours complaining on snapchat about me not giving her attention

well i'm ace so i don't find people sexually attractive and most people on this planet are dumb as fuck to realize everything in this world is shit

Cuz I'm fat. Ugly as fuck, retard when it comes to flirting, almost no social life and I can keep going

There are several but they will be fat and unattractive so I am pretty much going celibate till I die. I refuse to pork that category of woman trust me they try to crawl in my pants weekly.

>well i'm ace

Ventura?

Testosterone tanked at 20.
Insurance says I don't need testosterone anymore so won't cover it.
No longer give a fuck about pretty much everything.

>Overweight
> not attractive but not ugly
>awkward, no self esteem/confidence
> crippling anxiety
>think I have a small cock (little over 5.5 inches) and won't live up to a woman's expectations

Pick one. Thus is as honest as I can get

pet detective, at your service

Because I'm gay?

Lol you're literally me

Are you me?

I actually have a slightly above average sized cock 6.25", but I always thought it was small so never did sports (changing rooms) or wanting anyone to see me naked.

The guy in the picture looks like a guy I knew in high school. Weird.

>pet detective, at your service

Alriiiiighty then.

too cute

>cock
timestamp you cock

cause my wife would be really pissed if I had a girlfriend.

>timestamp you cock
No. Go to a gaybar in Florida, you fag.

because married

Is her name Sara?

I am a hopeless romantic who is stuck in the past. The girls I advance on have boyfriends. My friend with benefits is a side project. The woman's number I got (28) is going through a divorce. One potential girl was friendzoned by me back in high school....

Glad I'm Not Alone

just broke up with the dumb cunt, she is a whore and a suboxene fiend, I hate her and hope she has a long and stressful life

because nobody likes me

Agreed

I don't wanna be tied down to just one

Alpha checking out.

This is a smart man.

Because I have a sexual fantasy fetish where I will go near the nearest sleeping females pull down their pants to get to some leg hair, the sight of the hairy forest on her old boney legs makes me rise to the sunset, I occasionally have snuggle time with my mother when she's sleeping in her bed I stuff my face into her leg most of the time but now I've started to lick the sweat of her as I shake her lovely leg hairs, Ibe been doing this ever since I saw the sponge bob episode where they were near sandy hibernating, I've always dreamed of stroking those hairs as her body heat makes my hand moist.

same, it sucks too because when i'm alone i just dwell on everything i hate about myself.

What the fuck

That's fucked user

I'm 21 y/o kissless virgin, wanna know the saddest part? I'm on a long distance relationship with a 15 y/o girl
>inb4 cat fish
We have talked via skype several times, and I make her made a time stamp when We began dating to assure that she was real

Last one I had cheated on me for some nigger named Tyrone or some shit like that. Fucked him in my bed. I ended up kicking them both out on the spot when I walked in on that shut. Haven't had any real desire to get a relationship since

kill yourself hair living faggot

>I've always dreamed of stroking those hairs as her body heat makes my hand moist.

>yfw no (You)
why live

Because at the end of the day, I still haven't met anyone I like.

Because I have had repeated traumatic experiences with women from birth. My mother is fucking nuts (several severe mental disorders) and every woman I've ever let near me scared me shitless with their lack of compassion/empathy. I am a VERY happy bachelor. No sense in changing that.

Why go for an old prune when there are lovely 20 year old legs

I'm an impulsive person who can't focus on one thing, so I loose interest pretty quickly in the girls I'm dating

>fantasizes about leg hair but not pussy

Honestly I talk to lots of chicks, but I don't have the balls to ask anyone out. I'm just gonna wizard it

I can't say the word date without feeling like shit.
I always wait too long because I like movie moments.
I push away girls who do like me.

because theyre expensive.

Your a pedo kill yourself.

Not this shit again...

Alpha checking out.

god damn man, are you my clone? even our dick size is similar. except im a grower not a show-er so i probably have lower self esteem

because I study mechanical engineering xDDDDxdDS

I make ~$150,000/yr, I own my own house on two acres of mostly wooded land with 500' frontage on a salmon river and 200' feet of frontage on the lake feeding said river. I own a WRX, a Ram 1500, three motorcycles, an ATV and a snowmobile. I've been to five countries in the past year, visit my brother in another province every two or three weeks and usually pick up a cute young thing at the bar when I'm there.

Why the fuck would I want to tie myself down? I'm never getting married and having some whore avail herself of a divorce and half my hard earned shit. I had a vasectomy five years ago because all my friends have kids and they're poor, miserable shells of what they once were. I'm loving life. Die alone? Yeah probably, in a skydiving accident or motorcycle crash.

Had a few girlfriends. Biggest love turned out to have schizophrenia. Gf after that was a bit psycho. Tired of it.
I hook up every now and then but I don't want a relationship at the moment.

(You)

fuck you and your shitnoise we wanna see some cock

its not the fact that im a 25 year old kissless virgin that keeps me down. its the fact that I am so undesirable, that no one even wants me at their drunkest.

here you go, we do care.

I'm 18, haven't had a girlfriend yet. Not kiss less but nothing 'official' either. I found its a waste of time in high school and i focused on my studies instead. I got into Harvar/Princeton/Yale and will be studying finance. I'm going to generally avoid women until my career is set because of the destructive power they have just by crying rape. I won't fuck unless it's hidden camera taped. its a bad investment right now

i have a small dick and balls so i dont even bother trying anymore,i just jack it

God, Sasha Grey really let herself go.

Anyways, I don't have a girlfriend because I hate being around women.
>inb4 closet fag

It's the fact that you're insecure. Women hate that. Grow some balls.

I'm 18, haven't had a girlfriend yet. Not kiss less but nothing 'official' either. I found its a waste of time in high school and i focused on my studies instead. I got into Harvard/Princeton/Yale and will be studying finance. I'm going to generally avoid women until my career is set because of the destructive power they have just by crying rape. I won't fuck unless it's hidden camera taped. its just aa bad investment right now

Im actually thinking about breaking up with mine

because i just broke up with her, but luckily im fucking this girl ive wanted to fuck since i was 15 so everything is going pretty good rn

i had one about a month ago, but she left me. she felt as though she would have to take care of me the way she did with her ex. she told me "i already have a kid" a couple of nights after i had a panic attack in her bed after having been awakened abruptly.

i also don't have my own car and i live at home, but i'm saving money i earn as a cook to be able to buy a car and eventually move out. i'm hoping i'll have all this done by the end of this year.

also i'm fat and unattractive