Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

You are all a bunch of homophobic, racist, fat spotty basement-dwelling faggots. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you can't

Bump

I'm not fat and I don't live in a basement.

Homophobic, racist and spotty then

OP describing himself in hopes that someone agrees so it makes him feel better. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

Bump.
>dem kidz iz fagitz

Shit. You got me user, well played sir

>homophobic
i'm not afraid of gay people, i just hate them like i do everyone else
>racist
i'm not racist, i just hate blacks like i do everyone else.
>fat
nah. i'm 140 lbs.
>spotty
what does that even mean?
>basement dwelling
i live on the second floor of the building i'm in.

I am not homophobic. I just hate when gay people try to shove being gay down everyone's throat. There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual just keep it to yourself and stop asking for attention.

I am a member of the liberal party of canada, I get at least an hour of exercise a day (not including fapping) and I have a gf.

Spotty means you are covered in spots, you acne riddled faggot

alright, you got me there. i can't help that i'm as greasy as a fucking italian.

Who's says I disagree? And why am I supposed to give a fuck?
>go an hero or something

Hey, sorry man, I really shouldn't have said that, it was too out of line. I use to have really bad acne growing up, and it really hurt when my friends would bring it up. I really should have known better.

what the hell is "spotty"?

Lel

this

Nah, I live *above* a garage. Fuck spending half my income on rent in an area without public transportation if it isn't LA. Everything else you said is fair tho

Easy to prove that we're not "fat spotty basement dwelling faggots", but there's no means of proving belief or intent.

Having said that, we only have to prove one of us doesn't fall under just one of those criteria, so you've just made an unwinnable argument.

Get fucked faggot.

Check my dubs. Do it you faggot

i refuse to check your digits.

Lel, pls

no