Tomorrow I'm going for icecream with a friend, but she has a boyfriend. How should I handle the situation?

Tomorrow I'm going for icecream with a friend, but she has a boyfriend. How should I handle the situation?

Fuck her

Fuck her, beta fag

Yeah, but how?

Use butter pecan ice cream as lube

Just put your dick in her and pee

She's just using you for free ice cream you retard.

Accept the fact you're friend zoned and move on

You go for fucking ice cream with your friend and leave her to her fucking relationship like a good goddamn friend, then go find another girl to fuck.

K
:(

Now this guy here. This guy. Is a true faggot. King of faggots.

Rape her, and invite some random niggers to do the same.

how old are you OP?
you seem young if you're trying to ruin a relationship, just be a good friend to her and not do anything but be a friend. besides, sounds like your friendzoned anyways. plenty of other lass's!

I'm 25. I'm not seeking to ruin a relationship. But I've liked for a while now. And I don't think they make a good couple.

You make her eat ice cream alone.

Liked her*
The original plan was to get drunk and go bowling, but for reasons we both cancelled once each day. I'm paying for the ice cream because I cancelled twice.

>check dubs
>get her passed out drunk
> finger her behind the dumpster

i've actually been in a very similar situation, actually, same exact situation. i also thought the girl who i liked and was very good friends with didn't make a good couple with her boyfriend.

i knew she didn't like me like that and i was zoned, so i just kept my distance and tried to get the feels gone, and moved on.

sometimes having a girl as a very good friend of yours is a good thing, they can lead you to a girl that you could totally be in to, gl OP :-)

When rape isn't involved, you know the summerfags have arrived

Get her Haagen Dazs. Then the bitch gotta put out

>know
Now damnit I said rape

With your dick obviously

ITYM Haagen Dickz.

They're using you for free ice-cream while she'll get creampied later that night and not by you.

just fucking chill with her.

Holy shit, if she's into you she'll let you know.

If she's not, you don't do shit out of the ordinary and be a fucking human being just like you would with anybody else.

Jesus and I thought I was autistic

Of course I'm. I'm not that autismo.

checkem

Solo va como tu amiga user, no metas la pata, no te quiere follar

Lol, that would be an all in bet