Let's pretend that owning a gun in America was just like owning a car in America

Let's pretend that owning a gun in America was just like owning a car in America...

>No more background checks, they don't exist to get a driver license or buy a car, so why would they exist to buy a gun?
>Violent criminals are now allowed to buy and carry guns since they aren't banned from buying or driving cars
>You can buy and carry guns starting at age 16
>You only need to get a gun license if you want to carry your gun in public, on private property you don't need a license, just like a car on private property

Isn't this what the anti-gunners want? Treating guns just like we treat cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/questions/question/black-market-guns-scam-or-real/
timesofisrael.com/say-hello-to-carlo-the-cheap-lethal-go-to-gun-for-terrorists/
cnn.com/2016/06/10/middleeast/israel-tel-aviv-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot

>getting your license suspended for shooting while intoxicated

Sure, in public. No laws against driving while under the influence on private property, just like no laws against shooting while drunk on private property.

violent criminals already illegally obtain and carry guns, illegally all the time. how dumb are you? all gun control does is disarm honest good people

>whoosh

stop it, op. logic has no place when people are dying.

Wait so if I'm drunk and sitting in my driveway listening to the radio, technically its not DUI?

you mean muslim terrorist attack?

I'm just gonna leave this here

deepdotweb.com/questions/question/black-market-guns-scam-or-real/

Don't forget the liability insurance, updat your registration every year or two and every six years update your license.

Depends, most courts have ruled that a driveway that is accessible from the street (i.e. doesn't have a gate) is still considered public property.

not sure if actually a retard, or psyop operative from foreign nation like china attempting to subvert american values and instigate division in country

Sure, if you're going to carry in public. No registration/licensing/or any restrictions whatsoever on guns for private property use only.

Glock 17 is the Toyota Corolla of handguns and no amount of shit you tack on to it will ever change that.

anti gunners want no guns..

but we see how well that worked in paris. im fairly certain they arent legal there.

>>Violent criminals are now allowed to buy and carry guns since they aren't banned from buying or driving cars
but people that have committed egregious traffic violations or repeatedly and frequently violate traffic laws are prohibited from driving or even being in the drivers seat of a car
so while convicts may own firearms, they will not be allowed to carry them outside their own residence
otherwise this sounds good to me
and I'm what most people would consider a gun nut

Ya but less people can obtain the guns in the first place decreasing supply and increasing prices to maintain exchange of money. So there would be less idiots whom can afford the guns. There would also be less guns to steal from other people because less of them have guns.

because when we made drugs illegal it became impossible for people to buy drugs, right?

oh that is delicious. Zev makes stanced honda accords with recaros, giant wings and all the boost.

just like in palestine where guns and ammo are extremely illegal, and the slightest hint of their ownership leads to israeli special forces raids and searches. and yet, somehow, homemade machineguns made out of scrap metal in garages are used by palestinian arabs to attack israeli civilians on a regular basis

not true
if you are drunk and in the driver's seat of any vehicle registered for use on public roads
you can be arrested and convicted of DUI/DWI
most convictions for this usually come from people in parking lots (semi-private property)
but if the cops have reason, they can come onto your property and check your sobriety

Ok kek

I bet cars would STILL be responsible for more deaths than guns...

you forgot
>people with diagnosed conditions that would interfere with them safely operating a gun, and can not be reliably treated to ensure they can safely operate a gun will have their license revoked
>gun owners will be levied a property tax on their guns of ~10% of the gun's current value every year, amounting to ~150% of the gun's original purchase price over the life of the gun
>guns must be insured or have a savings deposit account with a minimum balance to cover any liability incurred while operating the gun

Why? Getting a black market gun in the US is as easy as buying illegal drugs.
No background checks
No license and no age requirements

Your post is pointless

I know right. Its as easy as walking to a store and picking up some booze when you're 10 years old. You could just ask your parents for some booze. They'd give to you in a heart beat.
[citation needed]

bump to save thread and i will

i shouldnt have to give you citation, you should be cultured enough to already know this shit, it is common knowledge if you keep up on news and current events. anyway, just spend a few minutes on google and you will see plenty of examples, this should get you started

timesofisrael.com/say-hello-to-carlo-the-cheap-lethal-go-to-gun-for-terrorists/

carlos gun, just google that or homemade palestine gun, tel aviv shootings, etc

So many criminals carry because they are so common and it's not Tha much worse if a sentence except for robbery. In places where guns are restricted it's just the hardcover ones who have them because they know they'll be fuxked if they get caught and probably already are looking at life sentences for what they've done already

the only thing black market about that is the age limit, and that's only because if you get caught selling to an underage fag you can go to jail yourself. otherwise everything you said there is totally legal for a gun owner to sell to another. even if they are a known felon but you "don't know", it's a risk but most get away with it at least once.

so in other words, what you are saying without realizing it, is that we already have adequate laws on the books for crimes involving guns, but we just dont apply them. hence the frustration of gun owners, and the reason they feel the need to carry guns for protection. because violent offenders get off with light sentencing for crimes involving weapons, and have no real fear of prison.

hard forced labor, no conjugal visits in prison, no air conditioning, no cable tv/HBO movies, no early release for good behavior, no community service instead for violent crimes involving weapons, carrying out executions swiftly. it's time to get serious, you shouldnt be out on the streets after 6 months of prison when you get convicted of assault with a deadly weapon.

Where exactly in the Constitution are you gaurnteed the right to a car?

10th amendment

>Let's pretend that owning a gun in America was just like owning a car in America...
Lets pretend that owning a car was like owning a gun in america

>you're not allowed near a school
>you're not allowed near any federal building
>you're not allowed to be in another state unless you're passing through
>you're not allowed to go near polling and voting stations
>in some states you're not allowed to own a car without a reason
>in some states you're not allowed to run your car unless its at a track
>you're not allowed to modify your car otherwise it might suddenly be considered a "race car" and therefore illegal
>its a federal offense to sell your car to someone out of state
>its a federal offense to have more than a certain number of horse power
>its a felony to go faster than a certain speed
>in California, a honda Civic would be banned because its a "scary race car" but a toyota camry (despite being very similar) would not be banned at all.
>in some states the reason of "for my own enjoyment" or "to go to work every day" is not a valid reason to own a car
>in some states you'd have to wait up to 2 years to own a car license

Treating guns the same way we treat cars would never work

>Mandatory state and federal registration
>Giving all your personal information as well as the gun's serial and info to your state's government every time you buy one
>Paying a percentage of the gun's worth as a tax every time you do a transfer
>Paying usage taxes each year just for owning the gun
>Paying taxes each year to keep the registration current
>Mandatory insurance

See
I know of three places where I can illegally buy an automatic rifle for $300-$700
I know of two additional places where I could get pistols without background checks or registration.

I do not own any of my guns illegally, because I'm not dumb enough to want to go to jail, but I'm just saying, getting guns isn't exactly difficult.

right to own a car yes, not right to drive on public roads.

the 10th has nothing to do with the "right to own a car"

No state has a law where "you have the right to own a car"

>I know of three places where I can illegally buy an automatic rifle for $300-$700
Why are they selling them for such a loss?

cnn.com/2016/06/10/middleeast/israel-tel-aviv-shooting/

just happened on friday, the muslim terrorists were armed with full auto home made submachine guns. they were engaged by security and killed in under a minute, hence their low kill count. why? because in israel, the IDF reserve forces (the common citizens, since 2 year service is mandatory for all citizens men and women upon being age 18) are posted up on every major street corner with M16s. maybe its time america allowed the same

There is no constitutional amendment that mentions anything about a vehicle. There is one that specifically citespecially firearms. Nice try though.

because they're super cheap but legally they're super expensive

>automatic rifle
>$300-$700

>what is illegal black market
do you need someone to spell it out to you?

ATTENTION CONSERVATARDS

the Gov doesn't give rights, it can only take them away. You have the right to drive car if they haven't been banned.

the 10th amendment has everything to do with anything
it pretty much says
>we can't anticipate every innovation, so anything that is not mentioned in this constitution is a right reserved by the people or the states
because cars are not mentioned specifically in the constitution
the 10th amendment guarantees the right to own and use cars

That's still way too low for even the build materials or labor to make them

Unless they stole them and want to resell them fast

because buying an inanimate object is comparable to killing a human life

lib logic hard at work, your little nutbrain was just so excited to post that, wasnt it?

>Unless they stole them and want to resell them fast

bingo! so you do have a brain, it just works a bit slowly

cheap shitty AK knock-offs
One guy had some higher end ARs too, but I didn't feel like dropping several hundred on an AK, so I'm certainly not spending a few grand.
I don't know, I try to dissociate from that type of crowd.
All of my guns are legally bought and registered. I'm getting my CCW soon. It's just easier to go about it legally, in case I get pulled over, I don't want a record.

>$300-700
Nice Automatic Airsoft Toy Faggot. Have you ever held actual firearm, you NERF blaster wielding faggot.

criminals holding extremely illegal 'hot' items like full auto guns want to get rid of them ASAP, they arent looking to wait a year to get the best price retard

That's not true and you know it

"Normal" people haven't been able to own automatic firearms since 1986 without paying a $200 tax, letting the ATF fuck them in the ass, and then paying tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars for the gun itself.

>You have the right to drive car
No you don't

the 10th amendment is that any power not specifically given to the government is delegated to the states

no state explicitly grants the right to drive a car
>you have the right if they don't ban it
no thats not how it works

Nice meme, sperglord.

You really don't know how cheap knock-off AKs are.

did you miss where that user said "illegally buy" the full auto rifle? do you need me to link it again for you to re-read? here

AK47s are cheap stamped metal, to build a full auto one in your garage would probaly cost you about 3-500 bucks in america, probably cheaper in europe where stolen eastern block shit is everywhere

There was a gunshop in Georgia that sold a pistol to a blind woman for home defense... and they bragged about it saying it's her right lol like what the fuck people ....

yes retard you can get some off-spec soviet-era ak47 for $100, whats your point? sure it might only live through 10 mags but you can kill 300 people with 10 mags, 600+ if you line them up.

>I mean, no woman getting an abortion has killed a room full of people
No, but she's killed a womb full of people.

ba-dum 'tsh

it is her right

its anyones right to defend themselves, and her being handicapped definitely means she needs it more you dumbass dipshit

>killing a human life
you "kill" far more human "life" jerking off in your mom's basement

no, she just built a wall around it and made the fetus pay for it

Alright buddy. Lets say you get an full fledged military issue chink Assault Rifle. and you are selling it on the black market. never has been fired and has no way to trace it. a ghost gun,

You going to tell me that that shit is worth 300 to 700 fucking dollars? The effort to smuggle that shit in and then to sell it. user you are a faggot please stop

>You going to tell me that that shit is worth 300 to 700 fucking dollars?
supply and demand

an automatic weapon isn't magically expensive

>Cops arrest you for committing potential future crimes because Safety®

ok user you memed me hard

If you actually read what I wrote, they were cheap knock-off AKs, from some shithole country in africa or some shit.
Sure, one guy had some ARs and they were a few grand, but what I said was 3-7 hundred was the shtty AKs. I wouldn't trust them past a few mags.