When did you realize fraud was the only way to get ahead in this world?

When did you realize fraud was the only way to get ahead in this world?

Hardwork will be rewarded, assuming you are skilled enough. If not- who the fuck cares, you are subhuman

T. Wagie

Oh yes I bet your boss will reward you if you waste more of your life on him.

About 15 years ago.
You can only get rich by
>marrying a rich person
>stealing (fraud is theft with a smile)
>inherit

I married a rich woman who inherited their wealth.

This seems true but what about all the rich people who didn't do this?

Hard work helps you *maintain* wealth.

called the mounties

>all the rich people who didn't do this?

Like who? If you look at their biography you always notice they got a small loan of 1 million dollars to get off the ground.

They can't travel through snow

Checkmate horses

You should probably lift weights cause you'll get caught at some point and do time

Fraud seems like one of those things where youre gonna get caught at some point

aren't like a majority of billionaires selfmade?

This is a marketing thread.

I dont have a problem with those who exploit holes in large organizations such as governments or large corporations. But if youre one of those low lifes who steals a hard working man's credit card info, or break into mail boxes (currently a problem in my city) then you deserve capital punishment.

They didnt come from working class families. most billionaires have held large amounts of money for generations.

Nigger do you live in Manitoba

But besides victims aren't liable for fraudulent charges, although it comes around as fees.

stop making these stupid threads on Sup Forums and here you edgy kid

you sounds like a chink person would say.

Dunno, I work driving for uber and make 3x the Chilean minimal wage (after expenses) for less hours of work

www.wealthx.com/articles/2016/american-billionaires

Says 62% are self made.

That was just an example. the worst people on this earth are those who break into homes and steal childrens videogames to fill their drug addiction. who steal a mans car that that man worked hard to purchase.

and no, im in northern british columbia. lots of crime up here.

hardwork doesnt mean waking every day at 6 am and working like retard for 12 hours. But if you are not smart you will never understand

Eat shit muhammed

No shit dude

Drug users should be publicly hanged. That Philippines guy has the right idea.

working at a job isnt just for money. you learn how to be a productive citizen, and to be an adult and know youre supporting yourself. youre not slaving away your life. your building your own. learning self discipline.

but im sure you cant picture any of that anyways so i dont expect you to understand.

You believe that? This is literally a thread about *fraud*.

>Wanting to be a self sufficient, healthy and productive member of society

NORMIE NORMIE NORMIE

>slaving masked with self-help tier "just work hard and build a good life" rhetoric

nothing more pathertic than wagekuks

So we shouldn't believe facts and instead believe falsehoods crafted to delude ourselves and downplay other's successes?

Just saying dude, unless you can prove the contrary it's a little ridiculous to argue this.

>a productive citizen
In Canada? Why? So we can ship finance more """refugees""" from Somalia who breed like rabbits?

t Pajeet

>believe facts
It's not a fact. It's a number on a webpage. As I as said if you look at the individual cases in their biographies, you will find nepotism, cronyism, fraud, dependence on inheritance, etc.

Taxis here are shit, you guys found a goldmine

>That Philippines guy has the right idea.
agreed. the guy gets a lot of hate from our media but i think hes doing good.
it takes a lot to boil my blood, but stealing from those who are working hard to support themselves and their family does my head in. ive seen it in my community and its happened to me. but then youve got to think, what has put such people into a situation where they do commit such crimes? they must know its wrong, and i assume they dont want to do it. theyre humans too after all.

real life isnt a meme. get off the internet once and a while.

T. Patrick Chang

Then do so. It's a number on a webpage based on research, look at how they came to it.

I live in Toronto. I have a little kid and we see Africans with two dozen nigglets running around per family when I go to school with her.

So what's your solution?

Commit crime and go to jail so you sit in a cage with Somalians while they wreak havoc outside too?

>Then do so. It's a number on a webpage based on research, look at how they came to it.
>research
I'd rather learn something useful or something that is based on objective criteria.
>self-made
Yeah I'm self-made. I married into a rich family. It was all *me*.

>crime
I'm not op. But I sympathise.

>says the M*l*dy

>Toronto
theres your problem.

Okay dude.

So you're basically conceding you're wrong now because facts don't add up with your worldview.

>sympathizing with a criminal degenerate

He's going to go to jail for fraud like an idiot and be unable to find a job after.

>facts
There's that word again. Your numbers aren't based on Newtons, voltage, etc. What is their criterion for "self-made"? How much do they know of each person's biography?

When I was about 12.
I always knew I was destined to be a criminal, but somehow it never happened.

>being so poor you have to steal
ahahaha it feels great not being a subhuman

Pic related.

Reeeeeeee NORMIIEEEEE

>wrap creditcard in tinfoil
>black out card number with electrical tape

>wrap body in serene wrap
>Can't breath
>Die

>steal in america
>get shot

>"""make""" a clock in america
>Get hailed as child genius engineer and get invited to Whitehouse by chimp president and given millions of dollars in America

>be born
>family has 200 million
>inherit
>turn 200 million into billion
>youre technically selfmade

lmao

>implying that's an easy feat

Yeah lol XD

Only went from millionaire to billionaire xD no big deal hehe

This. People underestimate the advantages to be extremely rich. In education, connections, etc

It's way easier to turn $100,000,000 into $200,000,000 than it is to turn $10,000 into $20,000.

That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

And besides, this is a moot point when most weren't born to tremendously rich parents.

>it's the role playing Canadian who is a divorcee/cancer patient/obsessed with getting pegged by a ladyboi/any other gimick he had that I forgot

do you even know how money gets made, the first dollar you make is not as hard as the las you do.
Uncle is a self made millionaire that started with one single tourism plate in south Mexico that his parent gave him once he turned 18, now he has over 200 rute buses, 100 tourism vans and buses and 50 transports he rents to PEMEX, at this point he can't really stop, hes OBLIGED to buy and buy more properties, buses, businesses, you name it. He hasn't spend a single peso on himself or his family of what any of the shit has produced, instead he by passes it to pay all the debt he has, there's a point where money is a burden instead of an advantage, a person can only spend up to a point and has to decide weather he wants to let his bills rot under his bed or invest them in bigger an more profitable projects overtime.

Yes but to claim that making billions from millions is easy is ridiculous.

There's OVER TEN MILLION millionaires in the US.

And yet just barely above 500 billionaires. If it's so easy why aren't more people billionaires and instead settle?

Stop being a retard and feeding him he needs a better gimmick

senpai what is wrong with you

There's more than one Canadian on Sup Forums.

Come off it
I know it's you
You make these autistic threads for god knows what reason
But they are bloody entertaining

Senpai there is definitely more than one of us

We do it to confuse you. I-its different people, o-ok...?

Gunna need proofs
One poster with a Canadian flag has admitted to this role playing gimmick and making the same thread again and again much like you

I know you're that brit that makes up ridiculous autism stories for (You)s.

I-i-i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!

I wish desu
Not creative enuf

>Hardwork will be rewarded, assuming you are skilled enough. If not- who the fuck cares, you are subhuman

t. true beta

very few people in the plebs understand this. managing money is work and you can fuck so easily that it drains your energy and gives you sleepless nights.

very few millionaires who come from the plebs remain indeed millionaires. most of the wealth comes from market valuation and this can turn into shit in a few weeks.

No shit you niggers.

More like most inherited wealth is lost in 1-3 generations almost always.

To keep wealth longer than 2-3 generations makes you an elite because it's so fucking rare you're like Rockefeller or Rothschild-tier.

T. Retarded poorfag

Bank of Florence releases their files.
The richest people from ~1400 and today are still from the same family.
And im not poor.

Yeah and it's insanely rare

Most of the time kids inherit wealth, have no idea how to manage it or value it and spend it on dumb shit

We are not talking about Cletus receiving 2 grand from his gran gran that he invest into weed.

Inheriting real estate/companies or buying those with the money.
Unless they go bankrupt hard it will stay in family hands.

That's what I mean.

Most wealth is lost within a couple generations. Kids who inherit spend money like retards and don't know how to grow shit(most of the time)

Kys faggot neet

Ever since I implemented my betting algorithm and picked up the cash flow

Lol yeah right

you are correct OP

honest work does not pay off.

You're correct

honest work is for honest people

not all apples are delicious after all

Honest work is for goyim

Bump

Damn why are canadians so pure?