Todays games

Todays games.

Are you ready for another round of semen slurping?

just hoping that germany and france wont need extra time

they wont need extra time when Hamšík scores hatrick today

looking forward to see your goalie in action hungary

i'm a bit of a bunda man and he really makes me think

FRA - IRA 1-0 (refball)
GER - SLO 1-1 (GER advances)
HUN - BEL 1-0 (meme magic)

aaah
I am already scared of that monkey fuck

Probability of the weaker side to approach their game with a überdefensive mentality:

Ireland: very high
Slovakia: very high
Hungary: high/medium-high

Fugg :DD

football was a mistake

France
Germany
Belgium

Saved everyone 270 minutes.

pls no

>tfw have to wait til Monday to watch Italy

they're just gonna get raped by Spain anyways, but still

Who /Hungary/ here?

DO IT FOR HER

Make that a low for us, we haven't played defensively in this tournament yet.

Who knows though, maybe we'll start today, having shat our pants.

But as we say in hungary we have been going into this tournament with the 'calm of the hopeless' and I don't see that changing for this game.

Picks:
The stunner comes early as Ireland finally gets revenge for the worlds worst case of refball
IRA:2 FRA:1

The german machine is well build and does not have breaks
GER:2 SLO:0

Hungary and Belgium play the most exciting game of the knock out round
1-1 FT 2-2 ET Hungary wins on PK's after being down 2-1 in ET.

HUNGary!!!

Ireland and Slovakia are completely justified in busparking.

Fucking Hungary though, they'd better attack.

france 2-1 eire
germany 1-0 slovakia hold the czech
hungary 2-1 belgium

1 goal scored between the three matches. Dubs to confirm.

at least the threads were entertaining

>Fucking Hungary though, they'd better attack.

I don't know. Italy beat Belgium by defending, Ireland was doing very well in the first half by defending and then when they decided to attack a little more in the second half they got countered to death
I think this Belgium doesn't know what to do against defensive teams

I didn't mean they should attack because it would be a good option.

If they actually want to get past Belgium they should put 10 men behind the ball at all times.

1-0
1-0
0-0 (0-1 A.E.T.)

i wish they would stop fucking WATERING the FIELDS

if they want people to lose interest because the ball is too fast, well 0-0 stalemates are a good way to make it happen

How Portugal did not get 2 red cards last night is beyond me

what the fuck was that ref even doing there

he didn't award PK to Portugal, desu

>Belgium

My prediction is that players won't get to the passes because they will slip a lot.
What's up with the grass on this tournament?

>giving a PK to brown people
lel

I'm here just to wish Hungary good luck. Hopefully this match will be yours

He was letting the game flow m8.

Would you really have wanted last night's spectacle interrupted by constant free kicks and yellow cards?

Yes

I literally fell asleep at the extra time and I woke up an hour ago. I would have find that more entertaining than absolutely NOTHING happening.

I'm actually scared...
Ireland will make us pay for 2009
This will end in another 0-0.

We'll get through tough.

Jean-Marc Lecourt, chairman of the French Society Lawns, said that his compatriots were “in no way responsible for the incompetence and the sabotage of the mercenaries employed for the event”.

Ignoring the fact that Mr Hayden is Irish, Mr Lecourt said that it had been a mistake for Uefa to turn to “British gardeners” for the tournament. “Now we can see the limits of their competence.”

Bro-tier:
>Ireland
>Slovakia
>Hungary

"Fuck football, let's pay outsiders to play for us" tier:
>France
>Germany

Neutral tier:
>Belgium

Ireland probably have as many players who were born in another country as France and Germany desu.

lmao, now you guys are even arguing over grass.

Honestly, do you guys think Hungary will have a chance of producing a good result? I'm anxious, even though it's already a great deed for us to be through the group stage...

>'calm of the hopeless'

If that doesn't describe Hungarian culture as a whole I don't know what does.

Yes.

Your manager getting the right tactics is going to be the most important thing though.

I'm too lazy to count that but there's big difference between "Irish born in England/Wales/whatever playing for Ireland" and "Turkish born in Turkey playing for Germany".

But hey, you know it already

Hungary Belgium will be the best game.

Hope Martial scores a handball goal to win it in the first game though.

Most of our players a born in France, you're just saying that because they're not white

A few early interruptions to put an end to the niggly fouls >>>> constant fouling all game ruining any build up

france vs ireland will be boring with 1-2 goals max, france will win but i'm rooting for irelads. same with the germany game, im also rooting for slovakia but germany is too strong.
hungary vs belgium will be similar to our match vs portugalk, but i fear we'll lose.

I think he knows that we need to stay calm and defend and not let them counter our asses as some user already said. That is our chance.

>but i fear we'll lose.
I hope not desu
You're my favourite team on your bracket

>They might defend

Yes he does
and I agree with it

This
I woke up from the yelling when Croatia hit the post and just barely consciously saw the goal

0-0 France wins in penalties
2-0
2-2 after normal game time, Belgium wins 3-2 in extra

go belgium

If you don't make the game fun tonight I will murder every Walloon I come across

'no'

non

Thanks, Martijn.

Merci, Martin.

FRA 1:0 IRE
GER 2:0 SVK
HUN 0:0 BEL (Belgium win in benaldies)

Amai

hungary bro you must do like we did, good defending and wait for that one chance. also, you have to play a gipsy

Netherlands is the most spectacular team, I now realise what a mistake it was to doubt them. But they didnt qualify :'(

You don't have to explain them how to play, they almost blew you the FUCK OUT a few days ago

>(Belgium win in benaldies)
blease no :DDD

I hope at least one underdog wins today.

SEMEN

SLURPING

SPORT

How would Sup Forums react if all underdog teams win today?

I want Polish nazis to stop bringing their shitty agenda in these threads

I am seriously done with this sport after yesterdays literal worst game I've ever seen.

Will watch Poland matches and that's it.

Ger/slo is gonna be boring, something tells me.

Meltdown.
I'd love that.

roll

me too
this is already very memetic euro, why not meme it to the fullest?

kiraly: based goalie
courtois: literally who

well at least you should pay attention because you losers didnt even qualify, and when by a miracle you do, you get btfo

if you want to see underdogs win you should watch American sports. Not this oil rigged money shit FIFA corrupt bs.

I really hope France and Germany get meme'd on hard.
send their muslim loving asses home

We did way more in this tournament than what we hoped for already, I think we have nothing toulouse, we can go out there and PLAY this stupid game like no other team dares to, and we might even win this tie.

>USA with its broken, fucked up NBA, NFL, MLG etc. talking about corruption

it would be dank but it has very little chance to happen desu

but they won't??????????

I'll kill myself on cam if germany loses screencap this

You're gonna kill yourself either way.

Is it Germany's terrible finishing or Slovakia's defensive ways that tell you that?

>we have nothing toulouse
Nice one

Exactly. But it's that statistically unlikely im willing to go for it tomorrow on the off chance I'm wrong

so many bad games.
bad free kicks, bad corners and bad crossings.
the last games were worse than women football.

fuck this EC.

Yesterday there was just way too much semen to slurp. Only gonna watch the Hungary game and maybe the second half of Ger-Sło

what bets are you guys making?

KÖSZÖNJÜK bro! I hope again for a fuckin exciting game like the HUN-POR was, 'cause yesterday I bored myself to death on that 3 matches

FRA 6 - 0 ROI

Should I even watch?
It's going to be boring as shit anyway

Just watch belgium hungary and hope for meme magic

You're a funny guy.

I think we will nail the day, according to my experiences we are a highly offensive team which is always fun to watch; If the guys dont forget how to defense after we score a goal we might fuckin win it

have a feeling we're gonna go through lads

Give us your power \o/

kiraly with his based sweatpants will save the day

germany will steamroll slobros rip

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

also how the fuck is belgium even second on the world rankings they play alright but really, fucking second?

then again we were 13 a few years back and we still played like crap kek

LELGIUM

cute

We won a lot basically.