Where do we discuss Olympic and International Basketball?

Where do we discuss Olympic and International Basketball?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_FIBA_World_Olympic_Qualifying_Tournaments_for_Men?oldformat=true
cbc.ca/sports/olympics/rio2016/basketball/wiggins-canada-basketball-roster-1.3629585
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can fuck right off. This is like a World Cup for basketball

I'm pretty sure that only the NBA is completely and irredeemably fucked. The Olympics are probably (at least more) legitimate

nowhere cause it's irrelevant.

Do you see adults discussing sunday leagues on here?

>single fathers and old farts = professionals

Makes sense I suppose if you're stupid

>The Olympics are probably (at least more) legitimate

lmao no. FIBA is way more corrupt than NBA. They are literally threatening to kick off national teams if the club teams don't play in their tournaments.

also the refs have ties with the mafia, especially ex-yugo ones

>sunday leagues
that would be pretty cool imo

That's nice...Since nobody has the balls to say it, i will. European basket sucks ass, it's like what the MLS is to football.

Here.

>USA WINS LOL

The skill gap between NBA and olympic/wc basket is just as large. Remember Barcelona? I sure as hell do.

If you remember Barcelona, you should remember the NBA draft from a few days ago. 28 out of the 60 players drafted were international including the #1 pick.

This isn't a coincidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_FIBA_World_Olympic_Qualifying_Tournaments_for_Men?oldformat=true

Olympic qualifying tourneys start on July 4th. Discussion should heat up around then

mls plays soccer tho

Yeah there's only so many 7 foot freaks in America alone.

>Canada is actually in this

wow, i thought we were out of contention to go to the olympics.

How do we fix non burger basketball?

Look how good Team Canada has gotten? That team has some of the best young players in the world.

They might actually medal this year if things go well

Have you seen your team? Its becoming world class.

Even if you guys don't advance to the olympics, the qualifier isn't some semen slurping tourney. Turkey, France and even New Zealand have solid talent.

It's a damn shame that Wiggins won't play. I'm really looking forward to him carrying the national team in a few years

By putting a euroleague team in London. That would really help

we, as usual, have a great team but i'm still not confident for some reason

they won't even qualify

>Anthony Bennett

Sadly, they won't qualify. They'll only have Joel Anthony, Corey Joseph and Tyler Ennis on the squad that has to beat Turkey and France.

cbc.ca/sports/olympics/rio2016/basketball/wiggins-canada-basketball-roster-1.3629585

brits are just not interested
Germany is a much more promising market

Have you seen the Croatian and Greek roster? Italy will not qualify

Will Gentile even play?

no ones watching our league though, not even us

They keep playing NBA games there in the o2 Arena. Its always a huge crowd when they go.

Its just a shame that a quality indoor olympic arena like that is being wasted. Its great for basketball. With all the minorities and foreigners that have flodded London it should work no?

Well your best players are in the NBA. ben simmonds is a monster

i think it's pretty much even
Gentile will play, but won't start

i'm not sure it would
i think they pack it simply because it's an "exotic" event, not because they like the sport itself

the biggest minorities in London are Pakis/Indians and the like, not interested in any sport bar cricket, followed by the Irish, and far behind West Africans
only the latter could somewhat contribute to the public/talent pool

also don't forget we still have national leagues, a single team in London wouldn't make much sense, unless they let them play in the French league or something

team usa roster pretty weak desu, other than durant none of those guys would start over the guys who are out.

Well we most definitely do not discuss Italian gypsy basketball.