Is this album worth listening to...

is this album worth listening to? I can't find a download anywhere and I've never seen them discussed anywhere but Sup Forums. What do they sound like?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!GUMzDQ6Z!yfmrhA_4C-gsTeSR8tmaiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really catchy pop-rock. One of my favorites from 2015. Frontman has insane vocal range.

Yeah it's really good. 8+ easily. You can find it on Spotify.

Great... if you're a hipster faggot.

it is modern pop music with an indie rock sound and british falsetto vocals

edgy

Yep. The album IS edgy.

y dont you just go on youtube and listen for yourself you dumb fuck

It has some good songs, the rest went straight to the recycle bin.

they sound like goofy imagine dragons

Love the album. The end half of the album is what I find myself listening to the most

Funny I thought the album was pretty front loaded. Goes downhill after Fortune 500.

It's on Spotify. It's good.

Here's a link to a download. It's a good album and worth the listen. You want to be in a groovy kind of mood before listening though.
mega.nz/#F!GUMzDQ6Z!yfmrhA_4C-gsTeSR8tmaiQ

Or exhausted and paranoid. Like, both work, that's the cool thing.

Really good the first few times, gets old kinda quick. Worth the listen to though

haven't bothered listing to this album but judging by their other stuff they suck dick dude so much better music out there.

British twenty one pilots

C'mon man, Blast Doors, Zero Pharaoh, Warm Healer, and President Heartbeat are all stellar

>"never listened to them dude but they suck dick dude lmao"

This is the most objective statement i've ever seen on Sup Forums

awesome can't wait

zero pharaoh fucking rules

it sounds kinda like fallout boy guys. does liking this make me fag?

I thought the same at first but the second half has really grown on me.

>TFW you can't read

" but judging by their other stuff" Other stuff meaning the shit I did listen too they fucking suck.

>OMG falsetto vocals over shitty dated dance oriented britpop. genius XDDD

KYS

Are you 12?

You can find the whole album on YouTube. Haven't listened to it yet but I plan to.

Do it now, it's actually very worth the Sup Forums hype

It's pretty great actually. I was surprised at how it was good all the way through and didn't have any annoying filler tracks

All right, as soon as I get home I'll give it a listen

Been my favorite album of the past two months but i have a hard time finding similar Music.

[Spoiler] Low key recommendations post [/spoiler]

It sounds like Imagine Dragons if Imagine Dragons were actually good

I saw these guys at a promo gig after their first album in London, opening for White Lies (remember them??) and it was bretty good. Anyone seen them live since this album came out?

Literal mall-core, one cosign away from being on Z100 or someshit. Awful, just awful

12 inches yeah ;). jk 2. But seriously liking this music is embarrassing I feel bad for you.

I think its a great album, I went a bit cold on EE when they brought out arc, not that it was terrible but I only liked kemosabe really, Man Alive was great too, but yeah I felt like this album was a bit of a comeback of sorts, very enjoyable listening

Very surprising AOTY last year for me. And some of my favorite acts put out albums last year. This eclectic british pop album with falsetto vocals beat them all out. Good album and props to my local "alternative" station for playing it.

wow way to invalidate your opinions with a shitty post, thanks bud

Glad they don't take themselves too seriously, their lyrics are very clever