Feels thread?

Feels thread?

>be me chilling with people who I think are friends
>they put cum on something and i eat it unknowingly
>feel like people from other friend groups do the same
>I want to kill myself but even if they threaten me with gang connections considering going out with a bang
Tl:dr should I get a gun to kill them and then myself?
How can I obtain a gun if I have legal problems?

Bump

Obtain the gun*

Don't kill yourself, just tell.your friends it wasn't funny and not to do it again or amything like it. If it persists then get new friends. Now my baggage
>know girl for quite a few years
>be madly in love with her for about a year and a half now and she knows
>we're going to different colleges and talk on phone/ skype so we decided.to.wait until after college to try us out
>I told her I loved her about a year ago and she said she loved me too
>that was a year ago though and I think her feelings have passed and mine have only spiraled
I dont know if I'm just insecure or if she doesn't really feel that way or if I should ask or how I should ask or if she would even give me an honest answer instead of trying to spare my feelings. So every day I live in doubt and heartache and I have no clue what to do about it.

Mobilefag, sorry for typos

oh man you ate gang banger cum?

If they do that can I even consider them friends? Is being successful enough to cope with shame if I a can achieve that?

I would ask her to be honest about those feelings. If not just ride the wave and wait for a painful break-up if that's what's in store

They don't even gang bang but I thought they were good friends should I fight them or let it go

Sorry I'm a drugfag and a mobilefag so I take forever to respond

They say there parents has connections to people do pull teeth out

It's one helluva fucked up thing to do thats for sure. But if you can get a real apology outa them and you still enjoy hanging out with them, then don't cut ties. But if what they did is too much for you, burn those bridges. But don't kill anyone, go out to a bar or out bowling or whatever pass time you like and try making some new pals who won't fuck you ever. No sense in throwing away your life for some dumb shit someone pulled.

Get outa there then before them do something serious to ya.

Bump to get more people. Come one, come all. It's a midnight feels session where everyones welcome. Everyones got troubles, why not come share yours?

Thanks anons I needed to read that.

Bumping

Why is this thread doomed to die. Do none of you fuckers have storys to share or burdens on your shoulders?

I'm 18 and I'm madly in love with a 14 year old. I know it's fucked up, but I can't stop thinking about her. What should I do? I'll post more info if need be.

Green text please

Okay fags. Read this. Please feel better. Love you guys.

I dated a girl for the very first time for about a 3 weeks, I became really attached.

I was so close to losing my virginity, but she dumped me today. First break up, I guess. Sure it was only 3 weeks but I finally had a shot at being in a relationship

Honestly, just wait. It's only.taboo because she's under 18 which is fuckin retarded imo. As soon as she hits like 20, nobody will bat an eye. Fuckin I know people who are married and are ten years apart in age. Waiting for someone is a bitch, but stay strong and if she wants to be with you it will all work out in the end.

Right back atcha user, thanks for the good vibes

Im sorry user that sucks

they have connections to dentists? are you british? is that why dentists scare you? woahh call the national guard shit is serious.

I got you Sup Forumsros... let us cry together tonight

forgot the picture

>CHECKED
love you man
great job. stay alive

I dated a girl for almost two years. She took my virginity and she was my little weirdo and I fell in love. But paradise never lasts I suppose. She dumped me on Friday. Been spending the whole weekend missing her.

your "friends" made you eat jizz? you ate another mans jizz? you and your faggot friends should have been in that gay bar in orlando.

I remember seeing a clip from a DOTA documentary where an asian guy is smoking a cigarette as he's being interviewed, and says something about this chick that he was in love with. Anyone have it? It was really fucking feelsbadman stuff

Why'd she dump you? I just got dumped too, today. Luckily we only dated 3 weeks but she was going to be my frist relationship and first sex
I'm