Closing Papa John's store. Manager next to me. Ask us anything

Closing Papa John's store. Manager next to me. Ask us anything

Do you guys have sody pops

>pic related is my manager

As a driver for a rival pizza company, I must ask, in all seriousness...

Why is your pizza shit tier?

Yes

It's probably because the place that you got it didn't make the pizza properly. I fucking love these pizzas

Every Papa Johns in the county I've been to has the same, bland-ass pizza. Maybe it's a regional thing, I don't know.

How can I get free pizza, or at least 75% off?

you ever work in the QCC

Idk bro it's probably just you.

Order a pizza for delivery and call the store that they made it wrong and they'll give you a free pizza.

Our QCC is in Orlando. We're in Miami

ahh....I work in a level 1 QCC in store

Kek. Not even my manager knows what that is

lol nice I had to in order to work in it it's a mostly by hand QCC I work there latter today 9:00am

Can i get a supreme with chili flakes?

We're closed. Try again later

Is it true that if someone called an order and they dont pick up you guys can eat the pizza free?

I heard you had to return the original. Plus, I'd have to pay for the actual pizza. I'm broke for this month so I need to scam places for food. I have to be a nigger pretty much.

Is that a chick or a guy with man tits.

Also, what's an epic pizza combo that yall have tried?

Hell fucking yeah. We do that all the time. And if we don't end up eating it, we usually get home less people asking for em and we give it.

has a driver ever got laid while delivering a pizza?

Let's see her panties

No. Your manager is supposed to cancel that order. You basically end up paying with your tips if you don't. I'm a driver and that's happened to me before
Idk you tell me. We've had extra large cheese sticks before. That was hella fire

Yeah. The driver delivered it to a lady that had a fantasy of always wanting to fuck a driver.

This is getting interesting. Tell her to pull down her pants and bend over. Tell her to do it for Sup Forums

not bad. tell the boss lady to post more ass

Here you go

look her you faggot. if you don't bend her over that table and fuck her right now.

it's just you two. what are you waiting for.

perfect opportunity.

OK OP you need to make a pizza on her ass. Pull down those pants and panties put some tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni on those ass cheeks. Take pics for the win then eat them off her ass.

Sorry guise. She won't go that far

damn. too bad

Not bad

Yeah there's 6 more ppl in the store...

If you ask right she will. Give her your Barry White voice.

K'mon lets have some fun!

Don't take no for an answer. She wants that attention from a bunch of horny guys with cocks in hand ready to jerk it off to that juicy double

Better ingredients?

She's a redhead with blue eyes. Hot asf
Okay alright. That's not gonna happen. Let's be real here

Is it me or is the sauce kinda sweet?

in kentucky its fucking amazing here and very popular, papa has been supporting UK basketball (bc he lives here/or is from... idk honestly) and its always been pretty good here

She left. Idk where she went but I'll ask her if she'll take one in the bathroom

i work at a store that sells food

we have to keep our dumpster locked because homeless people once raided it, got sick, and sued

Question:
how does it feel working for a CEO who openly and publicly says that you don't deserve to share in his profits?

Do you ever fuck with peoples delivery food? Always been paranoid someone spit on my pizza or something.

I honestly do not care because that doesn't really affect my life. This

She said no Sup Forumsros :(

I don't want to fuck over the delivery driver either. Any way I can just go to a random papa johns and say they owe me a pizza, or something like that?

Then how does it feel that I get a share of my company's profits?

Last quarter I got over $400 just from that bonus. Quarter before was over $500

>Papa Johns CEO is a dick

I was an opening manager ast papa johns today

if you want free food, mcdonalds is easy. just write an email to their local feedback page about how they screwed something up on your last visit and you'll get a free meal

They're gonna ask you a whole bunch of questions and they're gonna need addresses as well.

sup justin

Nice try but wrong guy 8)

How can I get a job at Papa John's? Also where are you at? You guys hiring?

kiss each other and post pic?

Well my income is derived from the tips that I make each day. And the only people that get bonuses are the GM and AM. My manager next to me says that the managers get 3k a month and is distributed amongst them. In this case there's 5. So 600 each

Im from store 991

>be ok with getting shit wage
>be ok with working every weekend
>get rid of all your hopes and dreams
>bonus: have a car and be able to drive
it's that simple, user

how does it feel working hard to put extra money in their pockets instead of your own?

>where i work, all employees get a share, depending on how many hours they worked

Feelsbadman I guess.. But like I said, doesn't really matter to me since that's the way it's been in this store

It's a papa johns or a fucking wendy's dude ?

At least you're doing what you can.

She's a coal burner isn't she?

Are you creep shoting OP?

She's letting me take em. She's cool

How fucking retarded are you....

all for me

Tell her to show us a nipple at least. What's a nipple among coworkers and friends

I do not know that term so I can't reply to your question

Looks more like the hippo enclosure at my local zoo

>Feelsbadman

the workers have nothing to lose but their chains

workers of the world, unite!

She fuck niggers... is what he's asking

I'm in Miami as well, ask her if she wants a sexting buddy or to hookup

dammit man. tell her to just pull the pants down and show some booty.
it looks good.

This is as much as you'll get

Can we see manager's titties? Ex-GM here.

nice cleavage. i love freckled tits.

You're manager is a boring land whale.

Lol no
She keeps saying no
Refer to above image

>cleavage
Hahaha, that's on floppy ass.

Ay, and her willingness to show us her panties and cleavage in front of a subordinate should tell us that she's from an extremely trashy area.

Op, are you fucking that?

Have you ever stuck your dick in a pizza?

you got no game. put her on the phone

Or would you do it upon request?

Yes dude. Plenty of times

>What's a nipple among coworkers and friends

THICC
H
I
C
C

you're a piece of shit

She's doing this because she wants you to fuck her.

does her carpet match the drapes?

Hey OP what part of Miami? I'm in Kendall

>implying neckbeards from Sup Forums are friends

she keeps saying no but does she know who she is talking to? This is motherfucking Sup Forums.
We will hack in to her computer and destroy her life if she does not pull down those pants!

Yeah
Don't wanna say

If you were going to get a tattoo on your taint, what would it be and what is the appropriate amount to tip the tattoo artist?

Tell manager to stick nightly deposit in her ass crack.

Ask her if she wants to hookup with someone in Kendall