How can a young guy get a milf? Any tactics/strategies would be appreciated!

How can a young guy get a milf? Any tactics/strategies would be appreciated!

tinder. gotta pay for it, but it defiantly works.

Be young, athletic with a quarterback build, and a big penis.

Chloroform

You don't look for MILFs, MILFs come looking for you.

What is tinder, is that a dating app?

He's right ya know

Don't be an immature faggot. The fact that you're on Sup Forums pretty much blows all your chances as you're probably an immature faggot.

Ecstasy

How does one look for milfs though. And how could you make sure they know what you want. You feel me?

not be ugly

It doesn't matter whether you're ugly or not; it matters whether or not you have game; get Tinder

Talk about what it means to have "game" in case the OP doesn't know.

women who remain hot over the age of 30 are incredibly rare. but the milf I fucked was my mom's friend. it was good but mostly because it was wrong. once I checked it off the list, no urge to do it again

tinder is free you faggot

also it only works if you're 6 feet and above if you're around 5'8 and below you are fucked

also you can only be either black or white, black works like a trump card but you can't really change your race

a friend of mine, he's black, we share milfs weekly and they LOVE it

ITT > idiots and virgins

yes, I too think you should explain it to OP

Post story on how it happened

As a former mild chaser
Go up to the hottest one you like. Ask her out to dinner.

You will get teased and just go with it or flip it around. But women love confidence. Girls love objects. Remember that.

Miles are excited to feel wanted. You make them feel alive again. Just remember that.

Milf*

Fucking auto correct

This guy.

The key is confidence...
The best places to go to pick up older women are clothing stores and retail outlets like Wal-Mart, Wal-Greens, etc etc. Malls, Starbucks, coffee shops, and hole in the wall book stores, diners, etc. etc.

These older women need confidence... if you go up nervous and stuttering you'll be turned down in the first 3 seconds..

Compliment their clothing, make up a question or something believable "I need help looking for something" , then boom you're in

Its all really a matter of conversational skills, and general finesse.
Also gotta look tip top, wear new, fresh and clean clothing, nice haircut, sense of style, try wearing expensive jewllery (chains, watches)

Yeah go to walmart you losers

Wal Mart is probably the most prime location to go milf hunting during the summer months.

More often than not, MILFS walk into wal-mart wearing scant clothing, shorts, yoga pants, summer dresses with nice bearable cleavage... shower them with compliments and ask them questions...

older women need attention and a confident young man to invigorate their spirit

You can get them on...

>Tinder
>Match
> many suburban areas have 1 or 2 bars that cater to older single women, just ask around and you'll find it

Just date them like any other woman. They will put out early.

No. No. No.

Older women care less about ame than any other girl. They are jaded. They decide if they want to fuck you within 10 seconds and after that it's just about exuding confidence and control and command

this. but you still should flirt and joke around. the more dirtier the jokes the better.

in my experience all older women love to joke around and they tell the dirtiest jokes, ones i wouldn't even say.

now 90% of they time they just like the attention and when you try to make a move they'll just laugh it off.

but you'll get that 10% sooner or later the more you try.

just to add on. like for example. i've got this one married chick now.
she'll always text me in the middle of the night and talk about, "oh if i were single, i'd be in your bed"
and she'll send me pics but when i ask for nudes she'll say she can't do that.

i don't know yet if she's the 90% just like attention from a younger guy or she is just nervous about it but wants to try it.

im 24 and she's 46 btw

uhhh just walk up to one, yell "HEYY BABAYY" and wink at her like 6 times while shoving ur hand in her hot pocket

that'll get the juices flowin bro i tell u what.

There is bars in entertainment areas that are generally for older people. There was a ladies night at one once. My mate and I walked in and it was full of milfs and gilfs. Got a beer at the bar and 3 women walked up to us and one of them grabbed me straight on the crotch. Places like that your really only going to get a root. Unlikely one of them is looking for a relationship. I fucked one in my car. She didn't even want me to come home so either she had a husband or didn't want her kids to see her bringing randoms home.

Sure bud. You faggots will literally stoop to anything for an ego boost, no matter how superficial.

>inb4 not lyin I dunt care if u dunt believe me this is 4chin
>inb4 u mad?

I recommend informing them you'd like to fuck them. It's the sort of strategy that only occurs to those with an once of self confidence.

Isn't that so obvious that it may turn a milf off?

>thinking this is a serious response

Forget getting a milf, u couldn't get a fat girl with that kind of naivety

the milf is an interesting creature, approach her differently than most.

this guy ! #respect
not virgin and milf destroyer detected

Just say
Please don't take this the wrong way .... But I want to have sex with you

Also, from experience, if she's a milf that's also a nurse your odds go up 110%. Milf nurses are just aged horny girls who's only motivation for getting through school was bouncing on Doctor Cocktopus. And when 95% of them don't get to they just stay horny and whorey.

She is not gonna give up her family life and risk it by sending out nudes. But she'll fuck. Set a place and date and stop messing around with stupid nudes

I like you a helluva lot more than .

Thanks.