Let's get this trap thread started

Let's get this trap thread started

nope

hahaha not too fast

counter spell cards dont exist

This was my plan all along!

the speed of that card is too slow to counter a Counter Trap Card

Its not fpr cpunter traps m8.

you cant use a normal trap card after a counter trap card has been played, in the same chain

I dont need no draws

and the ugly guys losers has no friends and doesnt do drugs so drive there stupid cars like 3 am on saterday like who does that there all old and ugly and think there better then everybody but is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers and the ugly guys losers cock block popular people in the other public places and the ugly guys losers wont look bad on tv cause pay money to make tv shows and the real ugly guys losers that is fat and ugly like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser just spy on the popular people all day while the ugly guys losers get cocked blocked in public places

B-but solemn's banned in the tcg.

How about this one

Ima discrd this shit

That works

rozzokkkkkkk

TRIPS SPEAKS THE TRUTH
holy fuck iron scrap scarecrow is overpowered as shit

there so ugly the ugly guys losers has to hold on to people and hurt people without touching them so the people dont think the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers is ugly so the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers feel ugly cause the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and fat and smell like shit and is ugly
and its so annoying cause is ugly and try to hurt people the ugly way like the ugly people losers

But i just discarded it...

and the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers lie when the attrative loser peopel tell the truth and make the ugly people losers ugly but the ugly people losers still lie and is ugly and bother people

so thats why the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and doesnt care if lie and try to hurt the attrative loser people while the attrative lsoer people n tell the truth and make the ugly guys losers look ugly

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit and bring in cock roaches and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and is a cock roach