v88.ca/35hp
v88.ca/35hw
v88.ca/35hx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No x2

Sure

Fuck you

>tfw i will never meet a hot milf I connect with who eventually invites me over to her place under the pretense of helping or hanging out and ending with the best sex of my life

Just go out and meet some, there just as slutty as most younger women, just have to keep looking.

Atleast post some better quality captions

>milf

name?

there must be more!

holy shit those body suits are my fetish

Yeah, you prolly seen 'em all already.

I'll post what I have of this MILFy sloot. She's got a lot out there, if anyone has moar please contriboot.

v88.ca/35hn
v88.ca/35hq
v88.ca/35hp
v88.ca/35hw
v88.ca/35hx

HER HOT PICS!

Sounds legit.

Sause?

38 year old milf fucks lil boys

Happened to me once.

Worst sex I've ever had. Selfish bitch wanted to get herself off, get back at her ex-husband, and leave.

Quit acting like a pussy.

Looks like a Texas beach. Silty water, she's a latina, and you can drive on the beach with your car.

I think you're missing the L in MILF.

Wife

Good eye. I've no idea who she is (Bonnie ain't it) but sounds right.

Last one I've got.

This pig belongs into a barn not Sup Forums

Every time i see a pic of this hooker, she reminds me of my friend's mother that I want to bang so hard.

who is

moar pls

I love this one for some reason.

I think this one lives in Gilroy, CA

get buff, be confident,
literally get any chick

husband never found out....and theres a slight chance its mine

God, she's lovely

wouldn't mind a story to go along with these

dont stop user

I feel your pain. I get married in a few months and my future mother in law is this bitch's twin but her tits are a little smaller. And she's super flirty which is weird/neat

almost looks like jodi west

noice

an huge udders. I wanna milk this bitch. lose weight tho

Sauce pls

3 kids 2 diff guys

Is it weird that I want to get buff to fuck Milfs and not college girls?

She plays bingo. Drives big Ford pickup. Apparently swings.

All I know.

You'll be fucking MILFs a lot longer than you'll be fucking college girls.

Sauce?

no its not. they say girls mature faster than men, all that means is they take advance of people around them because they emotionally manipulate everyone. go for milfs/cougars. just be careful. sometimes there's a reason they are single (crazy, whorish, or bitches). I'm with a milf.she has 3 kids but se is so much sweeter and kinder than these vapid, materialistic college sluts. plus she squirts too and has medium tits and fatass. she's 42 and I'm 27, so I wish age gap was smaller but we clique so well. probably bc we're from low income, ghetto neighrboodhoods. we both have our insane moments but for the most part. we really love each other enjoy our company.

Who /ss/ here

I fucked her yesterday with this dick homies!

What, straight shitstabbers?

dude, come on

Sorry...

Tbh just put yourself out there. I hooked up with a MILF once because she loved college students. We would fuck several times a night and she was always down to meet up at random times of the night. (Housewife with a probably also cheating husband)
These women hate their privileged lives. It's up to us to make them cum, someone's got to do it

And goils.

bump!

Moar of this delightful milf gril next door please.