Millions live in poverty because atheists fap to traps and lolis instead of helping them...

Millions live in poverty because atheists fap to traps and lolis instead of helping them. Why don't you start to fill your life with more love and help for others?

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/3/
youtu.be/-KTsXHXMkJA
streamboobs.com/classdeb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/3/

Oh yeah, where is your god that left the poor in that state?

Oh I'll fill them with love alright.

At least we dont fly planes into buildings because someone in the sky told us to do so.

youtu.be/-KTsXHXMkJA

I'm a European Muslim and I fap to traps and lolis too.

>European
>Muslim

sorry, you can only choose one.

why do people blame the entire religious group when some of their members do something?

some muslims do terrorism, islam gets blamed
some atheists are degenerates, atheism gets blamed

Well the problem is there is no disproportionate scale of bad atheists to bad theists.. there IS a disproportionate scale of bad muslims to bad non-muslims.

Oh this shit again

sauce?

Most atheists are smarter than the religious. And they have better moral values also. The religious need a a scape goat to make them feel better about their sick twisted thoughts or actions.

This
streamboobs.com/classdeb/

what do you mean "disproportionate"
there are not more terrorist muslims than non-terrorist muslims
there are more atheists that Sup Forums would view as degenerate than not

when did you first start believing these things?

As an athiest myself I can say every group has evil people that want to do harm. The only reason their aren't any people doing mass shootings because they are atheists is because athieism has no rules or standerds. No one can be like "I bombed 'em because the book of science said they deservved it". If there was rules people would exploit them to do bad things

>Because atheists fap to traps
Kek

looks like u wanna fuck :)

Billions live in poverty due to the excesses of avaricious capitalists.