Did they deserve it Sup Forums?

Did they deserve it Sup Forums?

Nobody deserves to be murdered.

sure pussyfart

Theyr degeneracy had to be punished. I am very pleased.

It's as if someone made Sup Forums into a nightclub.

bait. not true

I disagree, plenty of people deserve to be murdered, but innocent people do not deserve to be murdered.

Only degenerate here is you, learn how to spell faggot.

Except muslims

It doesnt matter. This will continue to happen. I hope it happens in undesirable locations to undesirable people. Its making oshama look like a limp wristed, incompetent cuckold spaniel and I'm loving the look of defeat on his stupid fucking face.

Its their fault for being a bunch of fucking gay homos

Video please b0ss, it's for evidence! K!

Anyone else shocked how convenient this is for liberals? Now everyone will be anti-gun and pro gay rights all over again. I'm sure I'm not the first to call conspiracy

This, sorry people have to die. But our leaders have their head up their ass and this is shedding huge lights on his false priorities.

he said nobody. which implies people.

since sand niggers are not people we are fine.

That's the most incorrect thing ever said, ever.

It was a dune coon that did it though. so everyone might get all up in arms and support trump and his desires to not have sand nigger sky wizzardy in this county.

Its doing the exact opposite. Reddit is getting shitted on because they removed all articles and subreddits as soon as they announced he was muslim. This is a huge win for Trump.

It has occurred to me that a mass murder committed by one leftist liberal protected group upon another leftist liberal protected group has got to have liberals turned inside out, and looking for someone or SOMETHING to blame it on other than their protected group. I know, let's blame an inanimate object.

This

If someone deserves death that is execution not murder.

exactly, they didn't have to kill omar, they could've tased him or thrown in some gas.maybe non lethal rounds for god's sake.shot over 20 times? talk about excessive force. very sad yet unsurprising pattern of abuse from the authorities. #justiceforomar #prayforomar

Guys, let's be clear here, it's a banned on those dirty Muslims! Not me, a sand nigger! :c

> execution

That's just impressive

I'll say what I said to my liberal mother when the news was on this afternoon it was something like this: AAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how the media reports on 50 gay man killed but not the 1 million people getting killed in the Middle East!

I need more of these. This is the only thing worth looking at in this dumpster fire of a shitpost.

some people desearve to be killed
not these people
people can do what ever they want and this is legal so its ok

if you think they desearved it you are what is wrong with humanity and are extremly repulsive

Faggots aren't people

I don't think they deserved death, but it definitely makes me feel not so bad about the whole thing.

Only because it was domestic though, were this terror related I'd be behind them 100% as fellow Americans.

That and I'd rather they not be behind me.

What kind of question is that?

Of course they deserved it. All fags deserve violent death.

A pattern of excessive force used on minorities. I bet if he was white they'd given him a high five and thrown a straight pride parade for him.

>What liberals believe

so then 70,000,000 gay people around the world arent people???
all people are people
you are a fucking disgisting person and i hope you get what you desearve
>die repulsive Sup Forums fucktard

your mother must hate you
>her and the rest of america

Fag detected

i'm curious what makes a different lifestyle then yours deserving of death?

i hate her twice as much

idk if they deserved it but I'm sure as hell not saddened by it.shoot up a school/theater/mall and my empathy kicks in because we all go to those places.it just as easily could've been us.but this shooting may as well have happened in uganda or some other shithole most people avoid.

this. why the fuck is 50 dead fags such a big deal anyway? a whole lot of fussing over a bunch of fudge packers.

Repulsive?

AIDS spreading weirdos who fuck each other in the ass, sue Christian businesses, are probably pedophiles, and parade around in parades like fairies are repulsive.

Oh, and they're liberal and annoying as fuck.

Are you retarded? If this helps anyone it's anti-muslim Trump.

fags are less than dirt and should roll over on a ditch and die

i love the justification, if they do to christians what christians have done to them for years it's a problem, they aren't the same as me, probably pedophiles, love that baseless statement

Underage cancer

>faggots
>innocent

Troll detected

This is what homosexuality is.

Take a good, long look. It's not about hand-holding and wearing rainbows.

That isn't chocolate they're covered in.

Correct
Those who still havent decided (by the way that's me as well) look at this situation and see a clear cause, radical Islam. No one on the left is ready to say that. They want to talk about gun control. A gun was used but a radical Muslim is to blame.

I never thought id say this, but trump is going to build momentum off this because he's correct and starting to look like the correct choice

Still haven't made my mind up though

They want to make each other feel good. Why is this a bad thing?

Vote for Trump!