Buying my first glassy b/, suggestions? Brands? Etc?

Buying my first glassy b/, suggestions? Brands? Etc?
Am thinking of pic related

bongs waste weed

make sure you buy one that you wont get water hits from and it's easy to clean with a chamber size you like for you lungs, these things are more important than brands or looks in the long run

get something simple. best bong i have ever used is about 14 inches no fancy shit. easier to clean too

Go find a job lazy stoner fuck

Better than joints m8.

we're talking about glass here, nigger

I have a job, how do you think I afford weed?

Can you post some pics of ones you find good?

OP what is your price range?
>pic related

Get a simple but nice bong and get a separate percolator. Much easier to keep clean than those super fancy filter stem ones. They are an ASS to clean.

i had a similar one to this which was pretty nice until i broke it

Would like to keep it under $100, but am will to go a bit over for a good one

good luck bro, nothing i own is under a hundo

And a seperate percolator is?

Not really... weed lasts a little bit longer in a pipe but youre practically hitting straight ash and also pipes are for fags

how old are you OP?|

22, not a fan of pipes

This. Goes into the stem before the cone piece. Its one of the best buys ive made for the bong.

Coupled with something simple like this and its smooth as butter

Thinking of getting a megatoke is It worth

pipes are shit.

go to a nearby smoke/glass shop that has high reviews on Yelp!

find anything you like, negotiate down a bit with the salesman. I recommend a straight shooter with or without a beaker base. A simple tree/mushroom perk in the middle is a nice addition but most people break their first bongs so a straight shooter without a perk is a good choice. keeps it cheap too.

My first was a simple straight shooter

Where do you live?

Why so you can find me and diddle by butthole? No thanks

not OP but i have a question, what do you call a bong of which the chamber can't be cleared?

So all it does is catch the ash so you don't have to clean the bong much?

So I can recommend you a smoke shop

what's with the pipe hate?

Its just the same as a perk in a bong. Except its external. It filters the smoke again and makes the hit smoother.

How are you gonna recommend a smoke shop? What knowledge would you have that I myself couldn't find?

Anecdotal, but you're being a right cheeky cunt so nevermind.

They're convenient and that is all.

If i'm trying to get high i'd rather take a bong load to the face.

OP what type of advice are you looking for? In terms of size, style, price, brand, etc?

How much do you smoke? Do you dab? Do you prefer taking large hits, or is smooth a factor?

I need to know these things before I can make my suggestions.

Pic related. One of my bongs. I have bongs ranging from 60 dollars to my most expensive 2100.

Op here, live in Australia, don't know what the other guys problem is

tbh with the right pipe, you can get basically bong sized rips. obviously its gonna be a little harder to get all the smoke. more of a blunts and bongs guy myself, but i dont think there's anything wrong with bowls.

post your squad or the nicest 1

Thick ass glass

I have a bowl that's a model of a dead version of Kenny McCormick

Give me a second to get them from my phone. That's a nice piece by the way! If it's yours I mean.

I would be wary of this person's advice

That ashcatcher of his is not fit for his bong, as the insert is at a 90 degree angle instead of a 45 degree. Unless you tilt the bong hella toward you on the intake, you're not using that perc to it's best capabilities.

I usually take large cones, in one sesh I'd smoke anywhere between half a gram to 1.5 grams

This guy gets it

theyre all mine.
see
those r my nices ones anyways

You're correct that I'm not using the ash catcher correctly. To be honest, I really just put all that together because my friend gave me that ash catcher and bowl, so I wanted to show him that I was using it. This is before I had other 90 degree joints.
This was my most expensive. Peyote Hollow foot, amber purple with a natty neck.

I also just had this custom bowl made for me by an artist in Humboldt.

not bad but a little overpriced for a pillar imo i can get a str8 one for under a rack, if imma drop a g on something its gonna be artistic as fuck

Also just scooped this up a few days ago. Smoking it now actually.

thats dope.how much it run ya?

Straight ones are always cheaper. The mouth piece is worked and so is the bowl. To be honest, I probably did overpay a bit but damn I love that amber purple!

>the universe in the base

I wouldn't even want to smoke out of that

I actually have a video where it looks like a black hole. Let me see if I can get a screen shot of it. It's my favorite!

well i dropped racks ON RACKS for this puppy, so i know how it is when you see something and need it.

kys

Here's the black hole!
A lot. Haha. 500 total. It was expensive, but it has multiple windows that you can't see, and the illuminati made it worth it. Plus, I have a soft spot for Humboldt and trees in general.

The illuminati.
Psh, I feel it brotha. What I love about the Peyote is how fucking smooth it is. Seriously, one of the best hitting bongs I have ever had in my life. Nothing compares.

y u so mad friendo?

pretttttty dope tho, i wouldnt drop that much on just that tho, i go for bigger stuffs. great detail tho

nexus double inverted showerhead is my smoothest flower piece, have water tested the pillar, its smooth, cant say i got to smoke one yet tho

Something practical, first bongs tend to end up broken.

cause some fag always brags about their overpriced rig
cunt

Just get a simple German blown Roor. I had mine for 7 years without a problem.

i post it to pretty up stoner threads and get other anons who ACTUALLY HAVE NICE GLASS to post theirs, i collect glass, fuck off. keep hatin kid

Tbh you just post to feel better about spending 5000 on a bubblier like piece

salt ripcurl, not really a bubbler like piece at all. bubblers are a shape of pipe. get educated then talk shit, cause right now you just look hella dumb