Hey Sup Forums I need help bad

Hey Sup Forums I need help bad.

I'm a 26 year old highschool dropout. I have no skills and no education, and my mom is about to kick me out because I dont have a job. I seriously don't want to work at some shitty ass fast food place or something I want a fucking career. How do I get good paying job that I can turn into a career?

Please help.
I really dont know what to do.

Do you have a ged

Step 1: Stop being a piece of shit
Step 2: Get a shitty fast food job.
Step 3: Get a GED
Step 4: Go to college and at least get an associates to prove you aren't a worthless piece of shit.
Step 5: Kill Yourself

dont go into fast food, everything is automating over the next few years.

I'm trying to get one atm

watch the devil is a part timer and follow in the devils footsteps

its a great anime and can help you ...

Work as an electrician or a plumbler
Those fuckers make around $150 per visit just to take a look at your problem and tell you whats wrong

Offload trucks in a warehouse.
Work out gets your blood moving
Work gives you money.
You'll stop hating yourself and maybe get a girlfriend.

You're welcome.

With out one your as useful as those illegal sand nigers

Fuck you, you lazy fuck. You didn't do the work to earn a career so now you're stuck flipping burgers. Get a GED, pick up some certifications, maybe go to community college. Until then enjoy McDonald's.

Go to an army recruiter and tell them you dropped out and want to join. The recruiter will help you get your GED then you can bail if you want.. or joining isnt a bad option either. Do a few years and then start a career with vet benefits

You'll get a job without an education.
You won't get a career though.

Go back to school faggot.

1.get out of b
2.success

The only way to get a "career" is to finish school. No other fucking way, it's shitty but if you're not a retard you can do it. Once you're done with that get a shitty job in retail, it sucks but they'll hire anyone. You are going to have to eat some shit. You bring less then nothing to the table. You've done nothing to show an employer you can stuck to or accomplish anything. You're ten years behind everyone else at your skill level. You will absolutely have to have a shitty job, no one will or should hire you for any skilled position. You've wasted your life being a worthless pile of shit. Now YOU have to prove you can accomplish even the simplest of goals.

>I don't want a shitty job, I want a career.

Should've thought of that before you dropped out.

High school drop out here without ged. Currently district manager for Domino's. It is possible op. Though I did start at the bottom and worked my way up.

What have you even been doing for like 10 years? You're probably fucked tbph. No one is hiring you with zero job experience, no ged or high school. Take Shit tier fast food job and be happy you even have that. Fucking grow up, millennial

well that's what you get for getting neither education nor jobs
go fuck yourself you hobo

1. get a shitty job to show your mom that you can get one and you get to stay at the house. It also buys you games in the mean time.

2. While at the shitty job look for a better job.

3. Move to said job and be happy.

You gotta start somewhere so start shit just to keep warm. Work your way from there.

Condolences! The bums lost! My advice is, do what your parents did! Get a job, sir! The bums will always lose, do you hear me? THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE!

Beggars cant be choosers. Get a fast food job for now. Get your ged. Go to college study welding or consider becoming an electrician.

>need a job
>don't want to work at fast food
Find manual labor, you don't have to spend all day talking to fuck heads.
You're probably going to work with fuck heads in manual labor, but at least it's not as many as working as a cash register.

>I want a fucking career.
Get an education.

>How do I get good paying job that I can turn into a career?
Get an education.

These are post-industrial times, nigga.
This is the information age, dawg.

Get with the times, or get left behind.

Either take the shit job or be a man.

go for nursing assistant
lol

assuming you aren't in bumfuck nowhere, work a couple temp jobs. if you are interested, willing to work, and willing to learn i guarantee that every temp site will hire you out right. places are starving for good talent. a college degrees means nothing against a willingness to work hard and learn.

>worked as a janitor for years.
>no college degree.
>started with the company i work with now as a shitty part time clerk printing and posting labels on boxes all day.
>twelve years later i am one of seven operations managers for a company of 135 employees.
>still no college degree.

The insurance and banking industries usually have easy, low skill, positions available that will let you get your foot in the door and allow advancement (and education) if you're not a total fuck. At any rate I hope you become homeless and starve due to your shitty life choices. Cheers man.

I cant believe I did this to myself
I want to die

edx.org

Allow me to paraphrase:
"I've just kinda fucked around my whole life and never gave a shit about anything. I'm about to get kicked out and I have to be an adult. I can't figure out anything for myself, please feed me the answers for an easy life."

Cheer up chum. It's called dealing with the consequences of your actions. You fucked off and had an easy life for the for what I imagine to be ~10 years. Which means if you want to be at the same spot as you peers you've got to do 20 years worth of work in 10. Do anything and everything to scrape by and always work hard. Always be better than the other guy and develop some professional skills. Even working fast food can get you places if you network and continually look for a better job.

The fact here user is that your fucked

"I want a career"
not really you don't
reality always catches up with lazy people sooner or later

I started my career 6 months ago and it's ok

apply for welfare. that's where you will end up anyway. if you are 26 and don't have a job, you don't want a job.

Th obvious exception would be if you lost your job in the last couple months, but I doubt your mom would be kicking you out that quick.

Try transcription and mechanical turk for immediate work, though it's not much and it could trap you in a cycle they're both 0 experience jobs.

Learn a trade. If you're outside the USA they have good union protection and decent wages, plus you get paid as you learn. Plus you get to be a tough workin' man, women go for that.