Sup Forumsros, can we get a thread about pic that have meaning for you?

Sup Forumsros, can we get a thread about pic that have meaning for you?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizzayum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every time i see this it becomes more obvious that op has never actually been suicidal

forgot image

bukowski was a worthless hedonistic beta drunk

nobody should take his advice

this pic means everything to me. this is my life.

OP here.
Dude, the pic i posted with this threat means everything to me too. It may look stupid, but the girl once meant everything to me send it to me.
Well, shes gone now, but the memories and the pics stayed with me

so.... how's university?

Femanon reporting
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizzayum

i feel ya OP. similar shit happened to me. Hope you find someone better.

isnt about the university, its about who send it to me

Thx user, wish you the best too

It's kinda cheesy but I always loved this pic

Maybe, but I've been. And I agree with the fag.

user, is everything okay?

You weak spineless effiminate bastards! Toughen up, just a little!

exactly
>I'm depressed
>I don't want to do anything because nothing makes me happy
>I'd rather not live at all
>"fucking faggot go out and live it up!"
>"Sure you may end up with pain for the rest of your life but you'd have a fun 10 minutes"
>"I wish I was in constant misery like you, then I could have fun"

everyboy is diferent, so people react in diferent ways.

also, checked, nice trips

Just some pretty shitty things happened recently. And no one seems to understand. They keep pointing fingers to me, when all i wanted was to keep everyone safe. They blame me for everything that's happening. Don't worry, i'm not gonna do anything stupid. i just wish someone understood.

we all wish we had someone to understand us.
well, time makes everything better.

If you do nothing to try and change then nothing will change. Power through the pain, and some point you realize that very pain is what drives you.

No you aren't. I haven't even considered that thought until just now, so it's hardly always, and even then I consider life to be inherently worthless so I can't really waste what doesn't have value in the first place.
You're a fucking faggot.

yeah pretty much i mean i also get the 'theres no reason to be alive so may as well do shit' like i understand the sentiment but im too busy rotting alive
>finally have the go ahead from me to do what i want
>still cant feel anything
>whats the FUCKING POINT.jpg

>be me
>19 yr old 8/10
>good wage, full time programmer
> I play guitar
>got a band
>pretty smart
>into memes
>meet girl on a Facebook meme group
>talk for like half a year
>fall in love
>300km away from me... I can manage
>had boyfriend at the time so I waited
>we used to send each other the Facebook lizard emoticon all the time
>because lizard master race
>their relationship is really bad
>they break up and we start talking a lot more
>we both fell in love with each other
>schedule weekend to go to her place and see each other
>be on train
>got there. Saw her. Feet melted
>everything was perfect
>we both loved each other
>we were sincere, respectful, we talked about anything that was even a bit of a bother and we fixed every possible issue by talking, no fights no nothing
>after life of depression due to reasons that I won't state now for the sake of keeping this short I was finally happy
>i could yell that I'm happy and in love
>literally did once
>not when next to her though
>one day she gets a message from her ex
>he kept some random promise like "I'll tell you blabla when blabla"
>nothing important, something pretty boring actually, but it made her really happy
>she says she still loves him but she won't break up with me, she loves me too
>I knew she did, it was obvious, everyone who saw us together knew we loved each other crazily
>next day I go see her
>everything is pretty awkward, but overall it was an ok day
>next day we wake up
>see her beautiful, sleeping face
>stare for thirty minutes thinking how lucky I am
>she wakes up
>"good morning, love "
>hugs, kisses, everything was so sweet
She's perfect Bros. All. I ever. Wanted.
Cont

>she says she doesn't feel anything for me, that she doesn't think she ever did
>I think I lied to myself when I thought I loved you
>she breaks up with me
>kicks me out of the house
>been depressed ever since

Facebook changed the fucking snake emoji and that's the thing that keeps me sane. I send myself random snake emojis from my phone like every hour, it reminds me of her. She blocked messages on Facebook and she's ignoring me completely. She didn't get back together with her ex and she won't, so I have no clue what the fuck is so wrong
We had a long distance relationship but she would move to my city anyway because she's continuing her studies here.
I love her so much
I miss her
Never updated phone messenger. Still have old snake emoji.
I cry myself to sleep every night
I miss her so much Bros... I don't have a pic of the snake emoji but you fucking know it

Then don't do it for yourself. Do something to someone else. This world is a shitty place, we know it better than anyone. If you don't care about yourself, care about the people around you. Do something good to them.

Oh My Gawd user. i am so sorry to hear that. Keep on keepin' on man!

well, that pretty damn sad

c'est la vie

It's hard to power through the pain when you see no reason to, no light at the end of the tunnel. and same for trying anything new, it's like if all of a sudden you can't taste anything anymore, maybe you try new foods, or new spices, or go back to something your mom made for you as a child you haven't had in over a decade, but everything is bland. It's like eating dirt 3 times a day, every day, of every week, of every month, so on. So you just eat the same thing, whatever's cheap and keeps you alive because you don't care. and no matter how hard people try to convince you there is flavor or that you just have to try something, you know that deep down nothing will taste like anything anymore, so why try.
think you'll appreciate what I just said
columbiner?

Does that not mean, that's life? well, pretty true user.

Is this a thread about relatable quotes with semi related photos as the background we saved from tumblr or photos that we took/have that have meaning or vivid connection to a time since passed?

aka feels thread

the golden age of Germany

i really relate to this pic

I still have the first train ticket I ever bought in my life just to go see her, the first two bus tickets I got in her city to get to her apartment, the last train ticket I used to leave her city for the last time.

This hurts so much, I want her back, I don't know what to do. She has this really important exam coming up in a few days so I'm HOPING to dear god that due to the stress caused by the exam everything happened and that after the exam we'll get back together, but hope is just...hope. Most likely I'm wrong, but hey, hope is all I have left. Other than that I'm high 24/7 and I play guitar all day(when I'm not working).

Pic related. I miss her. I love her so much...

Well, i made it like a thread intended to post photos that had some kind of meaning for you, like the one i used to upload the post.
So i guess vivid connection?
But whatever, this threat is fun good anyway

this may seem like a retarded thing to say but
'' if you love something let it go''
she's not coing back user, and i think that she woudn't want you to suffer for her

right. there is no pain to power through
im just like a room and the lightbulb burned out and everyone keeps saying 'yeah but did you try to flip the switch on?'

user, time makes everything get better, just give it sometime

^this was for you

Not really sure i'm not exploring the world but I'm enjoying myself surfing the internet so I'd say this is time well spent.

I was taught it's a rough translation of "life goes on" from a french chick, phrases just never seems to translate properly.

I know user. It's just way too hard. She's the perfect person for me. We fit in EVERYTHING. Literally everything. I know there are similar girls out there, I know there are even better girls out there, it's just that...I want her, not the best person I can possibly get. Last time this happened it took me 6 years to get over someone. I got over this girl Ana when I met my...current ex.

I know, user, but every day I feel worse and worse and if I don't get high all sorts of images and thoughts go through my head and it's too painful.

What happens if you get high daily for a few months? Should I worry about my health? I don't plan to do this all my life, I just need a few months to get back on track with everything and there's no other way to cope with this except weed or alcohol. I tried every other possible way, I'm just really...vicey, I guess.

Grow up and move on you faggot. She's gone quit wasting time on it

This is because I am a bacement dweller

Bowljng for colobine?

Dont do it, user, come on.
I'm sure you've been through some shit that back then is looked like it wasnt going to get better.
Just give it sometime and you will see.

>File
If you stick to weed for the most part, you should be fine. But in the meantime, I recommend finding he root of your pain. A girl does not make a substance abuser.

This one means a lot to me

I'm in a similar situation friend
>meeting new people online
>easier and to talk
>plus I can play online with them
>meet a girl
>whatever, as long as she's cool
>start skyping, become good friends
>she's dating some rando guy
>she says things are rocky
>I tell her to give it her best shot
>a few weeks later she says she broke up with him
>do my best to cheer her up
>skyping late into the night talking about our hopes and dreams
>flirt a little after really getting to know her
>she slows me down
>lives 1000km away, so I understand
>thought of her keeps me up at night
>look forward to her coming online every night
>I tell her I would commit to her if she commits to me
>she agrees
>we fall in love
>have our good times and our bad times
>I'll say something stupid and she'll get upset
>she'll do something stupid and I'll tell her off
>no matter what we always come back to 'I love you's and sleep happy
>fast forward about 18 months to last week
>still going strong
>we finally have coinciding weeks off of work so we can finally meet up
>only two weeks away
>she doesn't talk to me one day
>nothing too strange
>she calls me out of the blue the next morning before I headed out to work
>"... you're going to hate me..."
>"I did something really bad and messed a lot of things up..."
>oh god what did she do?
"I tried to kill myself last night..."

>call into work quick
>spend rest of day talking to her
>she just keeps acting more distant
>eventually just stopped talking
>hung up and wouldn't respond to my calls or texts
>I give some space
>just tell her once in a while I love her
>she hasn't talked to me in over a week
>I don't even know if she still wants to meet
>I don't know what I can do for her
>I don't know what to do at all
for the first time since we got together, I feel completely lost

By living, you by definition are experiencing time. No experience is waste as waste does not experience. Hence forth something living cannot waste life.

it means "such is life" in the way that when someone might say how life is cruel, or uncaring, they can respond with that. Also, posting a picture. Now, some of you may go hey, that's not some qoute that brings feelings! it's just some anime character! well, I love her. I've actually had girlfriends, I've lost my virginity, but after a while, I've grown to resent the stupidity and the selfishness I see so many display. I'd rather love something that can't hurt me than deal with another girl.
Trying to fall in love, trying to trust, so much fucking effort, and for what? an embrace that won't last? a smile that will fade from memory like the stars do in the dawn?
There is no point.
c'est la vie.

Same here, I'd want a girl who I can love, even if the world deems me crazy, why should they care?

Their problem

burn the tickets, anything else physical that reminds you of her, update your phone and stop messaging yourself that. You are never going to get better, or feel better if you stay stuck like that. That's cold what she did, but nowhere nearly as fucked up as what an ex did to me, both cheating and lie wise.... I had to stop doing things that reminded me of her, I remember sometimes waking up, thinking I would see her next to me... only to find the space empty where she used to be.

Trip 8s. That's a sign of life user, go live it up!

I didn't post the picture, but I want any user out there to play a game called "monster girl quest" Now, I know, I know,
>inb4 why would I want to play a game where you fuck monster girls
You get a companion called Alice, and she is always there to make a funny joke, or say something so logical I doubt most would see something that way. After a while, you actually start to fall for her. I am too normy to think oh lamias, fucking hot, but you really get something special if you keep playing. I've never fallen for some character, had a waifu etc but there is something different about her. If you all don't mind shedding away societies norms for love, I highly suggest you find a link to it (I am pretty sure /vgg/ has a daily thread, shortened to MGQ, so you can find it and download it. I've played many visual novels, some gave feels like Katawa Shoujo, but this is something entirely different. I actually felt a connection, and like they wrote an actual persons thoughts and personality out. Sorry for the rant, hope it helps to whoever chooses to look into it.

I am too lost, I love spiders and bee's due to cute pictures. I'll probably get some milleage out of it.

But I want to personally thank you, user. I'll give it a shot, carry on. I have a question however

Do you have to fall in love with Alice? Or is there an option to change the companion to someone else?

no, you don't have to, it depends on how you play the game. Enough into it, you will get a choice on what you want to do, so really if she isn't your cup of tea, it's fine to have a more... angelic love. Also, I was more meaning along the lines of myself falling in love after a while, not the main character, though depending on route, you fall for her. There's many endings with any kind of girl you can waifu, ie spider girls, kitsune girls, bird girls etc, like easily over 60 endings. Also, she is in human form most the time, but I'll post a picture of her so you get an idea of what I mean. Here's human, I will post lamia version next.

Here ya go user. I have to go now, but I think you will really enjoy it, and thanks for thanking me. I hope you are able to feel the connection to her, that I did. It's more comforting than any girl I've been with, and I have dated a few irl ones.

Hopefully I will.

Seeya later, friend.