Help me find a song Sup Forums

Help me find a song Sup Forums
Before you call me an autist, the lyrics werent clear but I loved the beat. The lyrics sounded like:
>"halfway there only only whatcha say"
The only part I know for certain is the double only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpRxxEe9O14
youtube.com/watch?v=saEzQcayEPM
youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0
youtube.com/watch?v=QeLG3u72SdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mmm that it's all for the beest

Because it is

Mmm watcha saaaaayyy

I thought of that song when I was typing this up, but no, this is much more modern than that song. Maybe less than 6 months old

That song blows I know what you're talking about its garbage

Renegade by styx

Nope

Whats the name?

I don't know just Google it

Google is pretty damn useless with a half a lyric

It comes up with maroon 5, not the right song

Think harder.

Male singer, female? Can you remember the style of music?

What kind of genre is it? Rock? Rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=qpRxxEe9O14

Watcha say Jason Derulo literally Googled watcha say and found it in two seconds

Its not like a genre Ive commonly heard. Its similar to the song by DJ snake "Middle"

Its not whatcha say dammit, I know that song.

They already said it wasn't that song, dumbass.

its fucking imogen heap fagget

youtube.com/watch?v=saEzQcayEPM

Male vocals? Female Vocals? Did you hear it on a regular radio station? Is it something like top 40 music?

Nobody said that you fucking moron show me where it said that wasn't the song

It was female. Friends car, Im pretty sure he wasnt playing a station because no commercisls. Regret not asking the songs name.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

see

The first and second replies bro...

Literally first post

You blind motherfucker,

Oh the first post that says by the way it's not Jason Derulo. That post right?

Its not Imogen Heap

are you fucking retarded?

did you even read the thread dude?

I know you know of Imogen's original version but what about the one using the sample of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=QeLG3u72SdM

fucking idiot

wow....just wow...

If it's not a station then it's reasonable to assume your friend played it from bt/cd. Ask your friend about it, they probably wouldn't mind sharing their taste in music.

Then just ask your fucking friend, dick head. Unless they are dead or some shit. Then...oops, sorry, user.

Who is Imogen heap?

fucking kill yourself

Explain? Not the original by Jason Derulo. Not Imogen either. No where near those songs in beat.

Did you butcher the lyrics to Never Be Like You by Flume in your head maybe?

blind as fuck

Hide & Seek by Imogen is the original that Jason Derulo sampled from.

Give more info about the beat and vocals. Any other lyrics you can remember? Was the "whatcha" pronounced as "whatcha" or "what you"

Dont have his number. Girlfriend's friends boyfriend. Double date took his car cuz we went all around town. The song only played for a few seconds and he skipped. We were in the middle of talking so I didn't have a chance to ask. The lyrics arent even for sure, thats just what it sounded like. The only lyrics i know are right are the double "only"

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU ANNON

Ask other people for the number, nigger. Jesus, you're literally retarded, aren't you?

Its 3 AM and I wanted to find it. And it worked. Annon above found it

How the fuck did you fuck up the lyrics that much? You have the memory of a fucking fly. I'm surprised that guy was able to find it based off of the word only.

Darude - Sandstorm

LOL no problem. I found it because you said it was like DJ Snake's Middle, female vocals and released within last 6 months. They play those songs back to back on satellite radio. Enjoy

I guess that makes it alright then, huh? Durr

Good job, user!

Like I said, it was in the middle of a conversation in a car ride with 4 people. Glad I got what I did. Not like Flume made the pronunciation the best