I am sick and tired of being called fat on this website by Canadians no matter what I post

I am sick and tired of being called fat on this website by Canadians no matter what I post.

You don't even know what I look like. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that Americans are slightly bigger than the rest of the world. You aren't adding anything worthwhile to the discussion by hurling insults.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly?? Why are they so mean to users here? What makes them so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZAt2FfbZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_in_Australia_and_New_Zealand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. 400kg Amerifat

>falsely perpetuated stereotype

wtf I hate Canada now

wtf I hate New Zealand now

I am sick and tired of being called a sheepshagger on this website by Australians no matter what I post.

You don't even know what I shag. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that New Zealanders enjoy sexual relations with sheep more than the rest of the world. You aren't adding anything worthwhile to the discussion by hurling insults.

I thought Australians were supposed to be friendly?? Why are they so mean to users here? What makes them so angry?

No Canadian has ever added anything worthwhile to any conversation, ever.

We're only friendly as long as we have an image to uphold. In public, we apologize profusely and hold doors; in the global theatre, we do our best to fail gracefully at pleasing everyone. Online, where all we have to live up to is being a fallen leaf with red tides crashing in from the East and West, what possible stereotype could we have to uphold but yours?

BTW, I have a fat fetish. Come let me butter your rolls.

I am sick and tired of being told I have bad teeth on this website by Americans no matter what I post.

You don't even know what I look like. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that British dentistry is slightly worse than the rest of the world. You aren't adding anything worthwhile to the discussion by hurling insults.

I thought Americans were supposed to be friendly?? Why are they so mean to users here? What makes them so angry?

I am sick and tired of being called leaf on this website by Australians no matter what I post.

You don't even know what I leaf like. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that Canadians are slightly more leaf-like than the rest of the world. You aren't adding anything worthwhile to the discussion by hurling insults.

I thought Australians were supposed to be friendly?? Why are they so mean to users here? What makes them so angry?

I am he world. You aren the discu't a angry?sick andwere supposed to be friendly?? Why are they so mean to users here? What makes post.

You don't even know what I look like. You can't tired of being called fat on this website by Canadians no matter what I ans even tell, there IS no way to tell. All ydding anything worthwhile to ssion by hurling insults.

I thought Canadi them so ou have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that Americans are slightly bigger than the rest of t

I like the cut of your jib.

>All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that Americans are slightly bigger than the rest of the world.

You're fat as fuck m8. There a /nederdraad/ poster in Floria right now and it was the first thing he noticed. It's the first thing everyone notices.

Anyway, your observations are correct, Canadians are probably the biggest dickheads on the board. I guess that having to play the stupidly nice guy irl every day takes its toll on a man.

just reply with this video

youtube.com/watch?v=a5ZAt2FfbZ4

I am sick and tired of being called headless on this website by Americans no matter what I post.
You don't even know what I look like. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that narcos do slightly more decapitations than the rest of the world. You aren't adding anything worthwhile to the discussion by hurling insults.
I thought Americans were supposed to be friendly?? Why are they so mean to users here? What makes them so angry?

I am Lord of the Rings and Lord of the Rings of being called Lord of the Rings on this Lord of the Rings by Lord of the Rings no matter what I Lord of the Rings.

You don't even Lord of the Rings what I Lord of the Rings like. You can't even Lord of the Rings, there IS no Lord of the Rings to Lord of the Rings. All you have to Lord of the Rings this off of is a Lord of the Rings and a falsely perpetuated Lord of the Rings that Lord of the Rings are slightly Lord of the Rings than the Lord of the Rings of the Lord of the Rings. You aren't Lord of the Ringsing anything Lord of the Rings to the Lord of the Rings by hurling Lord of the Rings.

I thought Lord of the Rings were supposed to be Lord of the Rings?? Why are Lord of the Rings so Lord of the Rings to users here? What Lord of the Rings them so Lord of the Rings?

It's legit Aussie etiquette. It's like saying "hello" for them. You're not angry when you say hello, you're welcoming. It's their way to tell you you're welcome.

>when an Australian meets a New Zealander on holiday, they may ask if they brought velcro gloves in order to get a better grip on those Australian sheep.

3 5 %
%

Fucking disgusting

I am sick of tired of being called bozgor by subhumans no matter what I annex.

You don't even know how strong I am. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is a flag and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that rromanians have recieved a territorial christmas gift Hungary and the rest of the world hasn't. You aren't bringing anything worthwhile to Transylvania by hurling gypsies.

I thought Rromanians were supposed to know I'm the big guy?? Why are they so uninformed here? What makes them so angry?

gyenge poszt

I am sick and tired of being called terrone on this website by my fellow countrymen no matter what I post.

You don't even know how hard I beat my ass of at work every day. You can't even tell, there IS no way to tell. All you have to base this off of is an accent and a falsely perpetuated stereotype that napoletani are slightly more uagliĆ² than the rest of the world. You aren't adding anything worthwhile to the discussion by hurling insults.

I thought northerners were supposed to be productive?? Why are they harassing users here? What makes them so butthurt?

Are you mining drawception for rare pepes?

Grow a spine fat faggot

really kids think that that thing is dance?

top kek

yeah well I'm tired of being called a slav, but shit happens

>3rd worlders (the non-Australian world) will never know how comfy Australian customs are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etiquette_in_Australia_and_New_Zealand

Australia has no class, both in the sense that
nobody is anyone's superior and nobody has taste.

Our wogs always have a cry too.