So Sup Forums, who would you rather have?

So Sup Forums, who would you rather have?

Trump: Racist man who cares what nobody thinks and has gone bankrupt many times

or

Hillary: Tries to hard to appeal to kids and deletes emails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqfsbQGPLAE
bbb.org/council/news-events/news-releases/2016/03/statement-by-better-business-bureau-serving-metropolitan-new-york-and-council-of-better-business-bureaus/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/49qtyl/the_stump_cheat_sheet/d0zv60e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol there are still faggots out there that still think Trump is a racist and a business failure seriously kys u uneducated msm licking ass sheep

Trump.

Hillary is more of the regressive left problem we've had for the last 8 years. Plus she's a criminal.

Yeah he had cash flow north of 600m last year, he's totally a business failure guys

More like-

Trump: Egotistic, brash businessman who brazenly lies and shamelessly panders to the most retarded rightwing groups and who will hand over the keys to the kingdom to the Republicans who kiss his ass the most, which could entail destroying the environment, gutting regulations, and engaging in more foreign wars

or

Clinton: Hubristic, robotic politician who masks her lies and shamelessly panders to the retarded but not as retarded leftwing groups who will sell out this country's citizens to corporations that are dragging our workforce into the third world and who will most definitely get us engaged in more foreign wars

Racism is 10000000000x better than what the left is offering

Where did you get educated? at Trump university?

Please be trolling about the Trump points...

>Racist
Illegal immigrants and mudslimes aren't a race

>bankrupt many times
Four out of 500 successful businesses, those were also chapter 11 bankrupcies which were used as financial restructuring methods.

I'll take Trump, at least he'll destroy ISIS and won't attempt to imitate Merkel.

What does Trump brazenly lie about. Please tell us instead of parroting current year man

how is trump racist? prove it. you cant. he wants to send back ILLEGALs, not all mexicans. he wants to take care of islamic EXTREMISTS, not all muslims. liberal millenial cucks like u dont care about our country getting raped by these issues but we DO.

bait

Please learn the difference between chapter 7 and 11. You might work there one day.

did you go to Sandy Hook? It's a shame you came out

gonna go with the racist cunt for a dub.

They're both shit, and it will ultimately make no difference which one it is.

If you really believe this I hope you don't vote

I'm not a supporter of current year man's bullshit.

Anyone that's paid attention to his speeches, tweets, press conferences, and statements have picked up on SEVERAL patently false statements that were researched by everyone from Fox News to NPR that Trump no doubt knew to be false but said anyway to garner support from his constituents. Jesus, just look up John Miller.

You're really drinking the koolaid if you think he's not taking everyone for a ride and enjoying every minute of it. And he's a smart guy doing what he knows to do best: manipulate the idiots with bread and circuses all the way to the white house.

And I'd still rather vote for him than Shillary.

P much, gotta remember the president doesn't hold all the power.

Are you a lil' retarded?
Just asking..

Definetely Trump

You still didn't give us an example

If you really think it matters, I hope you do vote.

I dont get it

she panders too much. she went on some black radio show and they asked what is one thing she always keeps in her purse. stupid cunt said hot sauce.

Trump. If ge becomes pres a small uprising might cause a bigger one in the states but if its hillary world war 3. Right he on american soil from everyone else. Remember Banghazi.

Obvious troll is obvious.

>John Miller

*Illegals

>Anyone that's paid attention to his speeches, tweets, press conferences, and statements have picked up on SEVERAL patently false statements that were researched by everyone from Fox News to NPR that Trump no doubt knew to be false but said anyway to garner support from his constituents. Jesus, just look up John Miller.

>still no source or examples
>can't because fake and gay

Damn, that's old.

wtf pinochet

Still waiting on an example

>and deletes emails

Deliberately misleading.

He gave you a fucking example

Are you a nigger?

She's the only presidential nominee ever under active criminal investigation, other than Nixon which puts her in esteemed company as a liberal

You can't even tell what's true and what's not true with the candidates, there's so much shit flying around.

useless

No he fucking didn't

useless

Cultural enrichment

I'll take a psychopath racist over a sociopath sexist any day

Still waiting

[citation needed]

Johnson.

useless

>implying politicians lie

Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll be useful one day.

Fucking kek

>2016
>Following for the two-party meme

Gary Johnson

All I know is I wouldn't vote for somebody that's been roasted on Comedy Central

yawn

So how's trump a lying racist?

And here's why America is in the shitter. Like, 60% of the population "reasons" like this.

trump, i want to have some fun

████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

░░░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗ ░░░░
░░░░╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝ ░░░░
░░░░░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗ ░░░░
░░░░██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗░░░░
░░░░███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝░░░░
░░░░╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝ ░░░░

Majority are not informed voters. Shit millions don't even vote.

TRUMP FTW

MAGA NOW MAGA FOREVER

WOOOOOOO

I'm with her

The orange hair god

both suck buthole fuck them seriosuly

Hello 70 IQ nigger

HOW?!

They are the same

Found the white guy

The President we all need.

why is it only the retarded dumbass threads that blow up? oh w8 nice b8 m8

Hillary bought and paid for by the Saudis

Found the nigger

I too, am still waiting for an example

youtube.com/watch?v=QqfsbQGPLAE

bbb.org/council/news-events/news-releases/2016/03/statement-by-better-business-bureau-serving-metropolitan-new-york-and-council-of-better-business-bureaus/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/49qtyl/the_stump_cheat_sheet/d0zv60e

Checkmate faggot

Won't get one, baseless arguments don't hold water

left ha... this country doesn't know what "left" is.

Hillary. And I have to admit that it's because she's a woman... (as myself).

I supported bernie but seeing as how he's pretty much out, I'll go for Hillary

By left do you mean radical Islam or Political Corectness?

Isn't it sexist to choose a candidate due to their sex?

It's almost like they have no idea what they are talking about, and are just parroting what huffpost and NYT tells them to.

>itt: let's argue about which rich asshole gets to fuck us

That's what most of them do. NYT lost all credibility when it was bought out by Carlos slim years ago, they immediately stopped using the term "illegal" and began pushing for open borders. Disgusting.

Trump has my vote. He might be a bit of an asshole, but he's up front about things, and he doesn't give a fuck if he offends you or not. We need a leader like that. So tired of the libtard pussy we've had in office for the last 8 years...