If you haven't admitted to yourself yet that germany is winning this thing then you're an idiot...

if you haven't admitted to yourself yet that germany is winning this thing then you're an idiot. and i don't even like germany.

t. nicholas newmeyer

Listen to Gary lads, he knows his stuff

Why don't you like Germany, Tyrone?

>no emotions
>robotic work culture
>shitty privacy laws
>awful netflix
>terrible humor
>fatty food
>ugly women
>rich german area would rather be bavarian

i mean i could go on but you get the point
see you in a few hours

Good post

How can they win if they can't score?

>shitty privacy laws
>coming from a murricano

Allet klah, Kolleje.

>>no emotions
>>robotic work culture
>>shitty privacy laws
>>fatty food
>>ugly women
stop reflecting

>>awful netflix
>>terrible humor
this is true though

Germany win will desu

Haven't been great though but you don't need to

no reus, no cup.

you mean like 2014? yeah it was a pretty disappointing year for us

Müller has saved his special moves for the knock-out stage. From now on he'll destroy everything in his path.

who is the european higuain? he will surely give you the cup

They have been very quite meh. They already did a meh qualification.
Unlike the wc 2014, i think the German nt looks overconfident. They seem to go to every match thinking they will easily win.
Spain or France will beat them

germany or spain will win

because they do not receive goals

from the top of my head I'd say Ronaldo

>Unlike the wc 2014, i think the German nt looks overconfident
You mean back when we struggled to beat Algeria 1-0? There was no reason to play good until now, our group was piss easy, let them rest until we get a proper enemy

>American OP

Oh wow, look who is talking. Are you drunk again fatmaster?

dude, it's Gary Lineker

Get around Wales boys, its their year. Bale to confirm GOAT status with a hat trick of 50yard Fks in the final against New Germanistan

We always do meh in qualifications because we're strong enough to qualify no matter what. Just look at the opponents the big nations face during qualification. It's not like you can get a qualification group with Germany, Spain, Italy and France or something. You have one big nation and their group gets filled with shit.

Our players just don't care for international matches in between big tournaments. They're mostly annoying, especially friendlies. They play with 50% effort and try to avoid getting injured.

At this Euro we've improved with every game so far. Our defence and midfield look rock solid and always in control. At the last group game against Ireland our offence showed vast improvements when it comes to creating chances. All that's missing is better finishing. Let's hope Löw continues playing Gomez and that Müller will get his groove back.

Gomez

nah, for the nt he used to be worse than higuain, but he seems to have gotten better nowdays

Well, let's hope not. We barely have any Germans in our team and our media is using it for their multiculturalism propaganda all day. You can't watch TV in Germany without hearing anything about the stumbling nigger Boateng every 20 minutes.

Only a braindead leftist child that hates Germany would want the German team to win this.

There literally was no reason for not letting Reus play. It's all made up bullshit.

He was replaced with a sandnigger.

Don't forget, Löw is an ultra leftist and good friends with Merkel.

>Take a single point off Ireland in the qualifiers
>Think they can now beat us in the final

Top kek

Leave them to us

>you get the point
I don't actually.

>There literally was no reason for not letting Reus play. It's all made up bullshit.
You mean aside from his potential season ending injury?
Also who replaced him?

Italy is winning retard

inb4 Slovakia wins today
What would happen, if Ireland, Slovakia, Hungary and Iceland advanced to the next round?
Would the whole competition implode?

Nobody would watch it anymore

t. Ronny Galluschke, Dresden

You mean Rostock, Dresdener sind schlauer

i love germany

Mustafi, Can, Tah, Boateng, Khedira, Özil, Podolski, Sane and Gomez are the only non-Germans. Sure, way too much but barely an Germans? No.

Please go on, I'd like to read some more.

This.

This is my gripe with the Sup Forums Ronnys this EC, usually I am against "entfremdung" of our own team, but it's not even half of the roster, and even among them there are people like Gomez and Podolski who really do not stand out in a particularly negative way, as long as our team is not 60% of a different ethnicity i don't mind

>germany winning today

we park the bus and win on penalties

You should, just because he is stupid and doesn't understand what barely means doesn't mean he isn't right about there being too many non-Germans in the team.

just because you parked the bus against us and got a draw doesn't mean you can do the same against germany, germany can actually score

>we park the bus and win on penalties
>win on penalties
>against Germany

this shit ain't going to work against us, buddy. if a team tries to go overtime against Schland they already lost

Let'z stay humble, guyz.

That is just the consequence of the guest workers coming in last century, there is nothing we can do about it and there are bound to be some Turkish and Polish people on our team, what I think is the problem is that Löw seems to select some players solely based on their ethnicity (the same can be said about the teams they play on) we can be lucky Rüdiger is not player, the guy is not good and we have much better players than him on the same position. I also don't understand Kramer not being on the roster, but I'd prefer not to talk too much about this now, it's a discussion that never goes anywhere especially because at the roots I agree with you.

It's true. Especially

>no emotions
>robotic work culture
>terrible humor

>I think is the problem is that Löw seems to select some players solely based on their ethnicity

>tinfoilhat.jpg

boateng shouldnt even be near the nt but he is, its pretty clear he has been selected for a reason other than his footballing skill

kek. just watch kid

italy will fuck spain and germany with their venomous footbaill

Nah, Boateng is not who I am talking about, it's Rüdiger, Khedira, Mustafi, Can, Özil and Hector

Yeah, he's simply terrible.
gtfo

he was the reason that was going in in the first place

I'm glad the redpillers are not supporting German football because they have absolutely no clue about it. Boateng has been one of the best players during the group stage games and saved Germany from loss numerous times. Probably only mad because he doesn't affirm your shitposted theory. The day when redpillers die is a good day.

You are being stupid, Boateng is one of the best defenders in the world, you can make the argument for other players but definitely not Boateng.

>nigger
>one of the best defenders in the world

lmao

>no emotions
Not really, they're very emotional actually. Just google German Romanticism. It's just that they usually repress it. Until it all breaks out at once and then they have to invade Poland again.

>robotic work culture
Not really. They've got way more mandatory holidays than you have in the US. They just happen to love working that forklift all day long.

>shitty privacy laws
About as shitty as everywhere else.

>awful netflix
true

>terrible humor
very true

>fatty food
But it's mostly good fatty food. Gotta love some Schweinshaxen with beer.

>ugly women
The ugly ones are pretty fucking ugly. But the pretty ones are fucking beautiful.

>rich german area would rather be bavarian
Good for them.

Who's gonna kill them though? Limpwristed numale cucks like yourself?

Messi is the best player in the world, I don't know what you are talking about.

t. Boris Johnson

fucking kek

>boateng shouldnt even be near the nt

boateng and hummels is probably the best center defense in the world you mongo

Is there a particular reason to kill them? Or is this another part of your tinfoil doomsday manifesto?

>>nigger
>>one of the best defenders in the world
>lmao

see, you are being ideological, not Löw. go back to Sup Forums

a black player has no right to be anywhere near a german team, blacks will never, ever be german, he also isn't a world class defender, blacks never have been because they lack composure and the ability to read the game like white players, he is still picked because a narrative needs to be pushed

This isn't an ethnic cup but a cup of people with German passes man

Is this projection, Ahmed?

I am done discussing shit with you, you are either a troll or a moron who has no idea what he is even talking about, be it ethnicity, history and not even fucking football

it used to be that if you were from the country, you played for the country, now obviously the rules have been changed to push this idea of a multicultural society and pretending like people who can never be from the countries they are in, are actually from the country

no, this is why i dont support england any more, because it's not english

alright mate, enjoy germany being overrun and calling abdul and n'kongo true germans

Why don't you move to an Asian country if you're so obsessed? UK is far from saving

why would i ever move somewhere im not from? i wont give up on my country ever

based as fuck

Well, instead of emotions we have emoticons. :D ^^

Italy or Spain got this tournament you mong

>terrible humor

knock knock

>>no emotions
>>robotic work culture
>>shitty privacy laws
>>awful netflix
>>terrible humor
>>fatty food
>>ugly women
>>rich german area would rather be bavarian
>i mean i could go on but you get the point
>see you in a few hours
I second everything of that, but our women are goodlooking though.

whose there?

mainly because they bore me and the bundesliga bores me

>shitty privacy laws
>fatty food
>ugly women
That's very rich coming from someone posting from the clapistan

ur mum getting banged against the door

classic germany, ill raise a bratwurst in your honour

It's germany, and your digits say 1 - 7

Germany will lose in the quarters, against either Italy or Spain.

But I hope they already get kicked out by the Slovaks.

thx lad going to exit something in your honour (not the tournament tho)

NIE WIEDER DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!!!!!
DEUTSCHLAND VERRECKE!!!!!!!
ANTIFA 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. kevin-jerome (12)

Kek

Deutschland saugt Schwänze.

I thought only we, Poles (or maybe even Slavs), are that much reluctant toward our neighbour.

do you happen to be Kowalsky or something?

>(not the tournament tho)

Bundesliga does not equal German national team caliber. That's just like saying the Brazilian team of 2003 resembled the terrible Brazilian league

Sorry we are