Sup Sup Forums, I start my new job at pic related in roughly 6 hours and 18 minutes as maintenance. Ask me anything

Sup Sup Forums, I start my new job at pic related in roughly 6 hours and 18 minutes as maintenance. Ask me anything.

faggot

I agree

why do you seem content that you will be faggot for the rest of your life

Well it's only my first job, it's for the summer until I go to college

I just ate at Burger King tonight (last night). Was yummy! Good luck with your new job, OP.

Thanks!

why have you chosen such a shit tier job for you first job?
you do realize that you'll need to put that shit on your resume

starting from the bottom
look OP take it from a guy who's been there
if you don't have kids
do not waste time working in that shit hole
only part time at best
focus on school and if that's not for you start working on a business
all you need for now is some gas money
you don't need cash to get girls
they don't care
let some beta orbiter buy her shit while you fuck her
anyway I hope you listen which you won't because at that age you're fucking naive

It's where I live. BK and Safeway are the only places that aren't "family owned and operated" or that don't require a bunch of prior experiences. I applied everywhere and BK was my last bet. They were the only ones that called for an interview.

I didn't mention how old I am. I appreciate your advice, user.

my bad I skimmed it and thought you said 18
anyway good luck man

like dont get me wrong, i respect anyone with a good work ethic and good on you for pushing yourself to get a job and work, but shitty jobs like that do more harm than they do good.

Maybe they do. But I don't need it for long, and where I'm going to college, it's way easier to get a better job. So I'm looking at it as easy money to help with that freshman 20.

Do you know real life ? for a first job its absolutely fine and no it doesn't do harm retard.

if you are only going to be working there for a few weeks then youll be right, just do your best to hide that shit from you work history.
good job user and i really wish you the best, you seem like a switched on kid, youll go far if you keep that attitude.

what are you going to college for?

OK. Thanks

Ignore the kiddo, no job does you any harm especially for a first one. Shows you can put up with working in a shitty environment.

Majoring in computer science and doing musical engineering on the side. If I can make a living out of music, I will, but I know it's not likely so i picked computers because that shit is cool.

I figured that statement was a little shit. I've never heard of people not hiring you because you had a job before. Thanks user.

absorb all you can from your computer science major dude, that shit is the way of the future

I'll build you your own OS someday.

fuck that, write me the code for my robot butler.

>first job
>not a good choice
>does more harm than good

Don't listen to this guy. Good on you for pushing. Maintain that work ethic and you'll do fine at whatever you pursue.

My first job was cutting and packaging repair sealant for radiators/tanks in my grandparents basement. Did it for two years in high school.

On it. In 4 years. I'll let you know.

Thanks user. I don't think I'll let you down.