Orlando yet another government false flag

Orlando yet another government false flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8QlWfTGwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>club of 600 narcissistic faggots with cell phones
>uppity Hispanic night
>not a single gore picture despite record death

wow it's almost like nobody would notice building 7 among the chaos

Yet the sheeple believe the story.

Believing in conspiracy theories is 10x more gullible than believing everything the gubment feeds you, retard.

You figured it out!

So what you are saying is you were there inside when it happened and you witnessed it happen?

Reported

give some reasoning and explanation instead of posting a meme pic an no elaboration.

No wonder Obama looked so bored delivering that bullshit anti-gun message. He's just a puppet and he's trying to say "GUYS HELP ME THIS SUCKS"

"THEY KILLING OUR PEOPLE IN FALSE FLAGS AND MAKING ME SELL YOU THESE SHIT SOLUTIONS."

"THIS IS WORSE THAN PICKING COTTON."

Do you believe Tutankhamun once ruled Egypt?

Yes?

BUT WERE YOU THERE?!

Election coming up.
Clinton wants in.
Clinton wants gun control.
Clinton thinks she will win the votes if massacre is created so that the sheeple want "gun control"

>THIS IS WORSE THAN PICKING COTTON

>Do you believe Tutankhamun once ruled Egypt?
Not a conspiracy theory you illogical faggit

Fuck.

Yeah, this must be another false flag. Notice how every terrible thing that happens in the US is a false flag?

So you believe building 7 was completely demolished due to a few fires then?

just noticed how similar this star trek nigga and peewee look

could this be another government conspiracy?

Well yeah, the us government are the biggest bullshit artists in the world.

9/11
Sandy hook
Boston bombings

They need to work on their production skills if they want the people with brains to believe these faked or inside jobs.

You failed to grasp the point, dummy. The point is that you don't need to have been present to believe something occurred when the evidence overwhelmingly points to it occurring.

I believe every hypothesis about building 7 being deliberately demolished has been summarily debunked by independent analysis.

PeeWee was arrested for masturbating in a Florida movie theater which I said was a false flag on Sup Forums back in'90.

Not really conspiracy shit anyway got block a month from facebook because I posted a picture jewed up and threaten to sue because the homolocaust.
this was the pic it was `posted by an user God bless his soul.
anyway got banned for that rather than saying and inciting a state hit fucking fags man

If you knew anything about actual political strategy or theory you'd know any terror on US soil massively benefits Trump. These conspiracy theories fall apart so quickly if you actually look at them. There's no motive. If they didn't take your guns away after Sandy Hook, they're never going to. "One more false flag and THIS time we'll get their guns for sure."

Grow up.

It's just ridiculous. Why would anyone even be angry with US?

Why would anyone even care about gays and want to kill them? I mean wouldn't it be more strategic if you wanted to destroy US to let them go and be gay and spread AIDS and shit?

It's just too convenient that each one of these attacks is like targeted at high profile targets that gets people talking. Not one attack on a government building besides pentagon and then it hits the empty, reinforced wing of the building.

I am being sarcastic, I think its pathetic how you all believe wholeheartedly that NOTHING bad can happen in the US without the government doing it.

Shut the fuck up.

That's because it wasn't the government it was MOSSAD so they have to pull resources together despite their lack of skill and tools. Just look how bad they fucked up the Boston episode when that shit leaked on RT.

>Why would anyone even care about gays and want to kill them

Oh buddy, I don't know. But this is definitely a thing that people wants to do and I find it very odd that you portray it as something rare or unfathomable.

>They need to work on their production skills if they want the people with brains to believe these faked or inside jobs
You are smarter than everyone.

Lost hahahaha

I call bullshit..... stop giving fucktards assault rifles! Or don't.. i live in a country where you can own a gun if you need one.. but it won't be automatic.. if u need weapons to protect the population from the government the logical extension is that the public also need tanks, fighter planes and tactical nuclear weapons.. so if your going to do it America do it right.. legalise the private ownership of tanks and nukes.. do it or your all pussies.

>evidence overwhelmingly
Sidestepping the issue that have speculation not evidence.

I mean I can understand if you're in grade school and picking on faggots is the hot shit but once the real world happens, nobody gives a shit if you're gay, Muslims have gay sex all the time too so it doesn't even make sense that they'd care so much about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8

America's, is the only False Flag

Truth

evidence that it happened:
>police reports
>witness testimony
>grieving families
>DNA
>fingerprints
>etc., etc.

evidence that it was a conspiracy:
>um, I have a hunch
>they haven't released photos of a massacre right after it happened

yeah I think you might be on the wrong side of this one

>nobody gives a shit if you're gay

They most certainly do, where have you been? Do you remember the SCOTUS ruling? Remember how lots of people were upset?

People get murdered for this kind of thing every day, no matter what you believe.

I just mean 99% of these stories make zero sense, they are just like movies where they just kind of go with the flow of the dialog and obvious questions like "why didn't they look behind the door" or "why didn't anyone have a gun" or so on are just glossed over by the press like they're a director trying to suspend my sense of disbelief by keeping me distracted with the plot.

>I believe every hypothesis about building 7 being deliberately demolished has been summarily debunked by independent analysis.

I'm not the person you were responding to but I have never heard of this and I have studied 9/11 a lot. Do you have source(s)?

It's what we are told. You still don't see any evidence.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Don't dump on America.. most of the good and decent things to happen in the world in the last 200 years are because of America.. America isn't perfect... but it sure beats Syria!

There is no way you're so stupid that you had to google how to take a screen shot..

Please tell me it aint so..

ah that is the jewish lastname business porpuses anyway come on 30 days for something I didn`t even wrote

That's unfalsifiable

Well here's the list. I got from some other thread earlier today

Fear mongering bullshit. SCOTUS has to care about that shit because they right the laws. Obviously people would be upset and talking about it in the news because then there are laws about it. but nobody else cares\

this ain't Sup Forums nobody cares about politics

Nah I was laughing at the pic

I have more reason to believe that the police, night club owners, and everyone that was involved are in on a big conspiracy than I do to believe what you are saying.

You're complaining about a lack of evidence when you have literally zero. Take a step back and honestly assess the situation without bias and then get back to me.

But, people are LITERALLY murdered for being homosexuals. I don't see what you are getting at.
Because in the real world, people do fucking care.

Pic related

lol world bank beats Syria.

One of the tabs is male feminism and another is 9gag. What do you think retard?

I meant to say aren't involved.

>inb4 your next post is just you spouting insults and pointing out my mistake and reasserting your bare assertion

I agree with that statement so he is not smarter than me. Also instead of smarter you should use "far less distracted" or "aware".

That's what the media tells us.

All the interviews with family etc is just lost and fake.

and where is your proof of this? you have none? okay that's what I thought.

Where is your proof that this actually happened?

I sorta know but had some girl and her material fuck
anyway posted you the girl I was probably gonna scored she seems like an fucking 6 or 5 but she is probably awesome you know the kind you can get wasted with not a whore kinda or well forget that she is pretty cool. anyway got the ban for expressing my emotions lol
this guys are all horny for her I put shit on my facebook shit with a jew last name and get fucked on the ass anyway fuck it

Yeah I didn't question Sandy Hook as much for video/picture proof because the kids were likely too young to have had a smartphone with a camera, and too young to think to pull that out in a time like that.

But this one doesn't sit right with me .. 300 people all over the age of 18, most likely all with cameras/phones, and no video/photo/gore? That's bs. We saw gore photos with boston bombing, so I'm not jumping to a conclusion, but I'm EXPECTING leaked vids/photos SOON.

All of the stuff I already said. You can call the police in Orlando and ask them what happened and they will tell you.

You have zero evidence that it's a fabrication.

The count currently stands at me: a whole fuckload, you: jack shit.

nice circular reasoning there.

No, nobody cares about your special snowflake sex.

I like you, you must be Australian like me :)

I fucked your mumma

picture is nice reference. It's amazing how similar this parable is to tv and internet news.

Also this is like a simulation
some faggot closed the emergenvcy exit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8QlWfTGwc

>selfies like a narcissist fag

clearly repressed homosex by his crazy father. i guess it really did happen.

Looks maori not muslim. kill it either way.

It was WBBC that pulled this off, they paid off some Islamic looking guy to do it.

>not wanting to be shot at my school, my night club, my college, my mall
>mfw that apparently makes me a sheeple

Did any other milfags not get a contact recall? No one in my unit did, but usually for major terror attacks, especially on American soil they are mandatory. Hell, I got one after the Paris attacks, but not for one on a major American city.

Jealous fag

Yeah but its all fake so really you're just concerned you'll lose your special victim of the world status.

Get a grip, can you even live your life if nobody cares about the freaky gay sex you have and isn't jealous at all or even cares that you exist?

Umm, I did.
Stolen valor.
STOLEN VALOR!!

Stop pretending to be in the military cuck.

Not this time. This was a goverment false fag..

dude, it all just conferms the illuminati

I think there's a pretty big difference between what appears to be a lone wolf commiting a very specific hate crime, and a large group of coordinated well armed militants killing indiscriminately in the streets, using explosives and military rifles.

One is close to war. The other is just a terrible crime.

Well yeah, thats what i said bro

>mfw im sitting on the launch truck right now
>mfw I'm not even stationed in the USA
>mfw you're a faggot
>mfw u have no face
Kys

obama wunna taek awae ur gunz

>MFW when you post MFW without a reaction pic

Lol nigga I'm not even American. Stop being an edgy kid, stop believing your smarter than everyone else and only you can see the truth, and start actually realising your gun laws are literally third world tier

Lol me laffed

For you

Yes, you are right, all 15 mass shootings during Obama's term, were false flags.
Nobody in America ever does anything wrong.
They are more innocent than Muslims.

Costanza.jpg

>everything is a conspiracy

Did it occur to you nuts that all governments get away with actual shit, while you nuts are deconstructing spurious shit.

how faggots really believe that being a military cuck is something to be proud of.

look, i have fucked a whore and now have aids. i'm a special snowflake.

stolen valor, my ass.

last time you were actually making this country save was decades ago, now you breed terrorists and think you earn respect for that.

if you want to protect the people be a cop or a fireman. not some fucking toy for corporate interest. your stupidity disgusts me.

Well said b/ro

You should be executed publicly for your disturbing lack of faith.

/thread.

Conspiracies are how people handle their fears. These shooter conspiracies represent their inability to accept that terrible monstrous people live among us and threaten us. Gov't theories usually reflect a fear of a changing world.

>conspiracy theory

yeah, nobody ever gets together to accomplish a shared goal, that would be like working for a company. Nobody does that. what kind of world do you live in where you believe things like people working together, getting paid and keeping it secret happen on a daily basis?

I suppose you believe the box cutter story to take over airlines on 9/11 also.

>believing the President has that power, and not Congress.

12/6 - 2016

126 - 216

1+2+6=9
2+1+6=9
9+9=18
1+8=9

Again the fascination with numerology.

The president is only a puppet for people higher than him and controlling him.

>Citing Putin's mouthpiece in America to support your claims of a bad American Gov't.

Maybe they were too busy trying to to get killed to film it.

The 50 Shades of Gay are real
FEEL TEH BERN!