What's your plan in Christmas?

learn english you prick

To be comfy

at christmas

친구야, 너는 부산에서 여친을 만나러 왔지만 내일 가족같이 베트남에 휴가로 가요 ㅠㅠ
이외국인 혼자서 그리스마스에 뭐 할 수 있어?

*나는

Rude posters fuck off

To be comfy and full of food. Christmas eve go to dad's side of family, drive to parents' house that night for Christmas morning, then visit aunt for mom's side of the family.

I'm not being rude dumb amerifat, I'm trying to help

buy you a fucking dictionary

I plan on bringing the light of christ to the neighborhood.

Tomorrow night, the misses and I are going out in town with all our mates wearing christmas jumpers
Christmas Eve, we're going down the pub with her family and staying over
Christmas Day, we're staying at her family's for presents and christmas lunch, then going over my parents' for the evening

>Chirstmas
>NO friend
>NO girlfriend
nice life

apologies to parents

> go fuck a whore i barely know

stay in my room all day

Seeing my euro bf and getting drunk.

Try to avoid my family asking if I've gotten a gf already.

>log off social media
>lie that i'm at family gathering to my friends and that i'm with someone special to my family
>spend the day posting cartoon frogs on Sup Forums

Post one for me pls

Spend time with my gf and family. After years of oppression, my father won't be here for Christmas and we're having a Christmas ham, something we've always wanted but never had.

It would be on, not at

What's your plan on Christmas

So you are rude for giving him the wrong info

kaboom at central mall nativity scene

Like im on your mom, not at?

no, I'm saving my bandwidth for christmas day so I don't get capped and have even worse internet until new years

get drunk alone probably
post on Sup Forums
masturbate
cry

install voidlinux

Here we have 2 Christmases and 2 new year celebrations.
Then we have Slava's piling up and every host wants to have the best one.
Then there is the euphoria for the December/January just because of all of the above.
Its fucking cold as fuck, dry, no snow yet.
I plan to do what i do every year, go to granddads place where the entire family is at the table and we eat and drink, laugh and talk.
Sure, the priest will bless the house and everything, we say a prayer as we light the candle and we bump shots of rakia and start eating.
I need to slaughter a pig and roast it before Christmas like i always do.
I already distilled all the Rakia i could, the plums were abundant this year, grapes, not so much, hail wrecked the vineyard.
In 3 days im off to my gf's house, she invited me for catholic christmas, her mom is croatian.