So i'm really curious what people here think about the orlando shooting?

so i'm really curious what people here think about the orlando shooting?
Personally i believe it is an obvious false flag. i mean.. the guy calls 911 and tells them he pledges to isis? yeah.. because thats normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

wanttoknow.info/falseflag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would you have done if you were a terrorist and needed the world to know you were?

i mean.. besides kill 50 people? probably nothing. i would have let the rest work itself out.

so basically what you are saying is no, you do not think this is a false flag, not a reason to spam the media to block out the Hillary lawsuits, not a reason to heighten gun control, not a reason to heighten our presence in the middle east? the thing about false flag ops is they look at the big picture, not just "oh lets kill some citizens and see where it takes us".

I say "who the fuck cares?" and move on.

Big surprise, a Muslim acted on his views and now the gun control debate - that, as an Ausfag, I don't have to live with - is being put into play, as well as the argument over whether Islam is to blame - "B-B-B-But muh religion of peace!"

In my opinion, it's just another display of humanity being pathetic and as such I don't care.

Good call m8

Americans are Americans' worst enemies.

Religion of Peace strikes again. Coincidentally weeks after government trying to amend gun rights, months into favoritism towards LGBT communities and during the election by an Islam pawn. Gun control is peace perversion and people falling for it.

Yeah I prefer my Islamic fundamental terrorists to be "normal" too

personally i feel the same way, i don't give a fuck and i look past it. i refuse to do any actual research into it like i normally do because i know what i am going to find will cause me to take up arms on a government facility. ...so i just let that monster be.
I do how ever wonder how others feel about it, it just seems so fucking obvious to me...

sauce

Same here user
>tea captcha
>boston tea party

Fuckin knew some mad cunt would start this false flag shit. Fuck me faggots seem to think nothing happens except when the almighty government does it in a massive conspiracy. Why can't they just make debt disappear or some other shit. Why cause they're too busy crashing plains and doing massacres. Fuckin America full of fucked up mentally ill faggots.
>kill yourself
> we'll say the govt did it.

>take up arms on government facilities
>do it chicken shit

Prepper nut job

As soon as my friend told me "50 dead largest shooting in America" I knew it wasn't gonna be a white guy.

this is obvious and america is shitty and obvious

How is 50 the best someone can do? An AR15 with several 30 mags and a handgun should get you more than that

see its people like YOU i don't understand, do you really believe the government is above causing terror in its own controlled area for the sake of more control and "protective" legislation?

Wellllllllll lets say you do believe the government is only here to protect you. take a look at wanttoknow.info/falseflag

WE have literally been destabilizing countries for hundreds of years in order to promote "democracy" it's all documented and verifiable.

Additionally, the sand nigger could've put an oil filter on the end of it and dropped half the club before anyone knew what was happening

> shooting/terrorist attack
> false flag

because... my tinfoil hat is red hot right now

>heighten our presence in the middle east
kek
it's not like ideas like these brought your country in this situation

thats kind of my point... false flags are EXACTLY how we ended up in the middle east 20 years ago. we have been arming and funding these militia for decades.

Name of the girl on the left?

take a guess. i won't tell you if you are right either way because that's not why i'm here. but go ahead, humor yourself.

Then you don't understand terrorism. Sure, ISIS can come out after the fact and claim responsibility. But so can Hezbollah, the fucking IRA, Bloods AND Crips. You need the attacker to announce his allegiance before hand so other organizations don't take credit.

It was a big problem in the 70's-80's. Kill 50 people and say nothing? Ahh, he was just a crazy homophobic nutjob. That would work better to push gun control honestly.

Please it's my birthday :(

>I've never fired a gun; the post
Go shoot an AR at a target at 10 yards, I bet you won't hit it. And there were 100 odd casualties, just 50 died. I expect more will die in the coming few days.

Hey, it's my birthday too! Happy birthday user!

>the guy calls 911 and tells them he pledges to isis? yeah.. because thats normal.

because all the other things he did were perfectly normal too and he was clearly rational and sane, right?

Agreed. HRC/Bank/TPP faction is behind it.

Fuck you! tell me the name of the girl or your mother it's going to get cancer!

can we get some sauce here wtf

well if he was a terrorist, yes. everything he did was rational for a terrorist, besides calling 911 and revealing his terrorist motives before the act. thats a terrorism nono

I grew up in the area. I went to school with at least one person injured. She was shot six times, and amazingly last I heard was in stable condition.

No matter what the reason it's all disgusting. I can't imagine the river of bullshit that's going to come after this. It's conveniently got all the media hot words. Agendas at the ready.

I guess you've never heard of the IRA

bump for sauce

and that doesn't strike you as odd? it is LITERALLY the perfect media shit storm, the perfect media distraction.
i'm not saying it's not a deplorable act, i'm just questioning the motive.

It's called having a plan.

Not everyone is like you and just runso into a gay club to suck dick

Reckon they're trying to get guns banned before the holy war begins.

>I can't shoot a crowd of people at that range

I do actually own a Ruger 556, and I'm quite accurate with it. So yes, I do believerything it shouldn't be that difficult.

You must be a Europoor

Wasted dubs on a retard.

That's kinda my point. It's all convenient.
Doesn't take a government mastermind to put a plan like that into motion though. We have no shortage of access to guns here in Florida, legal or otherwise. We have no shortage of angry attention seeking fucktards. We have no shortage of bigots, Muslims or LGBT clubs.

All it takes for one fuck of a media shit storm is a kid with a gun and a crowded club that isn't up to fire code. Boom. High score.

Aspergers sufferer.
Seriously faggot, terrorism happens and bad shit happens without it having to be "tha govmint" for fuck sake even if false flag efforts exist it doesn't make every single event a false fuckin flag.

America: Where committing a mass shooting is normal, but calling the cops is abnormal.

Dude, the US government is trying and has been trying to enslave their citizens by slowly denying them of their rights.
A little here... a little there... not enough to be noticed but enough to make a difference.

>Gov:"Lets controll Guns"
>People: No
>Gov: Hmmm *Makes a call*
>Random person shoots up school
>Gov: Lets control gunsnow!
>People: No, we need em more now.
>Gov: hmmm... *Makes a call*
>Shoots up another school.
>Gov: Lets control guns now!
>People: Fuck you
>Gov: less bullets in clips now?
>People...... well... i get to keep the rifle... ok
>Gov: hmmm..... *Makes a call*
>Random act of violence, Sandy hook, shoots smaller students.
>Gov: Omgdz teh childrens are te sandees hook (Sandy Hook) damaged-rekt.jpeg
>People: I feel safer with gun
>Gov: Hmmm... *Makes a call*
>Cop kills black student
>Gov: How about now?
>People: uuuuuum...
Gov: Hmmm... *Makes a call*
>Orlando Gay Bar Shooting
>Gov: Control guns now?
>People* Pending response*
>Gov: Hmmm.... *Makes a call*

A I the only one noticing this pattern? its like every bad horrible thing that happens in the USA, is an instant goldmine for corporations... but all us poor folks... well... we are just cannon fodder... First it was freedom of speech, we dont have that anymore...

" Dont Taze Me Bruuuh!! *zzzaaaaap*"

So yeah, now our weapons... Something isn't right america... we are being fooled... where there are puppets, there are puppeteers..... just follow the strings I guess....

Dude you're fucked up.
> kys

you call a police officer for help cause you are being raped..... while you are being raped he will try to turn it around like " Oh you must have started it, I bet you have drugs " and you are arreested untill they feel you werent taking drugs or after you get out of the station. Our police is a fucking joke. unfriendly, harrasing, assholes, proud, and abusive in their power. Worthless human beings. A VERY FEW... escape that judgement... very few... you have 9 out of 10 chances of being pulled over by a complete duckless asshole spweing pertruded garbage from its fucking oozing puttrid vagina balls.

Reaks of inside job

We don't need mass shootings.

That post gave everyone cancer.

>clips
They're called magazines

>rifle
It was a carbine

Are you implying that the government needs to set up mass shootings to get people to hate ISIS?

The fuck are you smoking?

>better call the ignorant racist guy from high school who played sports until his knee injury ended his dreams so he became a cop

>whoops he shot a black guy

No, they just need someone to go " Hey im in isis and it was easy for me to get these guns" the second they hear that, it doesnt have to be true... they will just take our guns. by violating the first amendment..... again....

I'LL BET YOU BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING REMOTELY EVIL

What you guys don't realise is that democracy is a sham.
They make you believe you have a vote but it's all worked out.
The parties aren't opposed they're the same people - the government
Trump and Hillary will do the same as they are puppets of the conspiracy.
Every cop, politician and official is in on it.
They conspire to make the rules and control us and control the world for them and not you
You're just the vermin to be controlled
They don't need your vote
They make the rules

Fuck off with your conspiracy theories, you wingnut.

But if they are all in on it - why don't they just take shit like guns off people without massacres?

Her name seems to be Jenna Maria

thank you user, you read it ^_^ and I appreciate your corrections... but too many shootings have been occurring too close to each other for them to be unrelated my friendly user... EVERY time something happens the first thing out of anyone's mouth is " Gun Control" it almost feels set up.... Even sandy hook. Think of it from the perspective of an entire nation..... whats one school matter in the face of revolution? one bar? one crazy guy? its not the action that matters my friends...... its the result..... now sit back and watch the show.... it will get ugly... lol

one truth is there are no such things as coincidences in this world...

Again though.... its just my observations and my point of view...

They're doing it slowly. The frog that is in cold water wont jump out of it if it slowly starts boiling. But throw a frog thrown into boiling water right away will jump out.

it was on purpose to show how irresponsible guns are..... lead by example..... what better example than a dead body? and an ignorant fool with a gun..... "HURRAH THE GOVERNMENT MUST BE RIGHT HURR HURR

Softly trolling with truth

the government needs its people to support it..... if they are all in jail.... whos gonna give them their new toys? its easier to have people do something..... its a lot harder to force them...

this guy gets my point. and the fact that the day before a massive lawsuit was started against hillarys voter fraud in damn near every single primary? yeah... surely not a distraction tactic from the government and mainstream media.
I'm not saying you have to believe me
i'm not saying tihs is indeed a false flag operation
what i am saying is it seems pretty convenient and maybe, just maybe if you open your fucking eyes and try to look at other views you might learn something.

They've never actually taken guns away despite everything.
> in the face of massacres gun sales soar
> NRA membership rises
Maybe it's not the people who want to take away guns
> maybe it's the people who need to sell guns?

How many people need to fucking die before the bible wielding retards concede that the current system is not working? Can we just agree on the number now and postpone the conversation until we hit the quota.

Good point user. We do need to make an effort as a world to eradicate muslims so this shit will stop.

You're off to see the wizard for a brain?

true... could be going the other way. Fucking Rockefeller... lol

" OMG LOOK Dont let sandy hook happen again, come on down and take a look at our new carbine rifles, this is sure to put a bigger eye socket in those asian ISIS terrorists. Never lose another child again! with our remington brand rifles!"

Good one

Elections are a charade.
It's scripted
The winner is predetermined and will carry out the orders of the real overlords
The ones that take your liberty and want your guns
Once they have them - watch the tanks steam roll into America and takes all of you.

Thank you. Sick of how everthing else is a problem but they are not

if it was a false flag directed at isis, we'd be using it to justify bombing the fuck out of isis.

if it was a false flag intended to gain support for gun control, the shooter wouldn't have pledged allegiance to isis.

false flag operations are impossible to carry out in this day and age. too many people have to know, and too many of them have scruples.
all it takes is one person to think "this is wrong," make a twitter account, post proof, and all of a sudden it's national news.
same thing as the alien/ufo or 9/11 conspiracy theories. if there was anything to them, someone would've proven it right now. some secrets are just impossible to keep.

YOU ARE THE REASON war will never end... its not the muslims you fucking idiot... its like the KGB here... except they got bigger.... and more powerful... It would be the same as hating us ALL americans because of the cripps and bloods in our country... Fuck giving him a brain... though the price of a bullet is worth far more than you will ever be.

And im not triggered... im just in thought.

Wat

Fuck off you sense talking faggot, there's no room for reality in this thread

by bible wielding retards, do you mean gun owners who won't budge on gun control propositions?

i'm not bible thumping at all, and i'd support some gun control measures that actually be effective in reducing violent crime rates without infringing upon my rights.

So you're saying you will only believe in aliens if the news basically tells you? kek

How's that hash, friend?

Same. Gun owner here. I'd be just fine with a lengthier background check and purchasing process if it meant keeping them out of the hands of a few crazies

By bible wielding retards I am talking about people who are so afraid of the Illuminati they won't engage in discourse regarding changing the current system. The type of people who see the world in black and white and view changing regulation as going back under British rule.

Like maybe some extra checks that might sort the mad few out of the good many

Hash... used by governments to calm the people... like a child recieving a beer from his father for the first time... you dont care you got grownded anymore. or that he took your money... all you care about is that moment. lol classic misdirection.

The people who say other people look at things black and white, are most often people who look at things black and white themselves.

you know, i don't necessarily disagree with what you said, i do however believe that logically, anyone can get away with anything if they try.

Rap music and spinners were introduced to black neighborhoods by the government to keep black people from chimping out

Isn't that the extent of current proposals now?
But every lunatic still feels like they're trying to take guns

Yes, but the sheeple won't believe that, because that would mean distrusting their good ol' gov.

That's neat, is there a point in there somewhere?

not what i said at all. i think aliens are out there, it's a statistical certainty.

but, do i think they've visited, made contact with our governments, and that the government has kept their existence a secret while reverse engineering their technologies?
no. there'd be some credible evidence of that, which there isn't.
the site that all the conspiracy theorists identified as the place where we kept them has had a great deal of its history declassified,
and amazingly enough the declassified documents revealed what anyone who did a little research knew all along
that area 51 is a base where they build and tested spy planes, nothing more.

Kek as fuck

Yes, basically.

I live in the south, the backlash you see against it isn't as widespread as one would think. It's just what you see in the news.

Most people I know are pretty reasonable about it

I would make a vid pledging allegiance to ISIS and Keep it in my home... No bloody way i m gonna call 911 which could interfere with my body count ...look at Paris attacks, they were the true terrorists

Once they get out guns they'll tax our tea!!
Tyranny will prevail.

>Lone shooter
>Afgan/paki origin
>AR rifle
>Attacks gay night club during Ramadan
9/11 type false flag- NOT EVEN ONCE

>no. there'd be some credible evidence of that, which there isn't.

Because you obviously actually went out and looked for the evidence of that. Oh wait. You didn't. Of course you're going to tell me you did, but we both know you're lying.

i don't know what additional checks could be incorporated into the system that would reduce violent crime rates
they already check for basically everything i'd consider a disqualifying factor, the problem is the system misses certain things.
what we need to do is zero in on the reasons why it does that, and close exploitable loopholes. I don't like internet sales, but most gun shows already require a concealed carry permit to purchase or even attend, which shows you've had a background check.

what i'm not willing to go along with is reintroduction of an assault weapons ban, or expansion of gun-free zones, or other things that i reserve the right to object to.

They just need 1 extra checkbox.

Muslim? Y/N

i don't have to. if credible evidence of visitation existed, it would be in my face on the cover of every magazine, the internet would explode with chatter about it, and it would, since someone mentioned it, be on the news.

all i am saying is this:
It could very well be a false flag
If it is 100% this:
The unplanned result of previous false flags enacted by the us government in the past.
ex. operation gladio.

lmfao